PDA

View Full Version : Deylina.

Janisi
11-29-2003, 06:18 PM
Alright, to give you a little bit of background: Whenever I heal at TSC in the Landing, I'll nod to someone after they ask for healing and start healing them. Sometimes though, they'll ask, and I'll nod, at which point someone else will start healing. Other times, I'll nod, start healing, and someone else will start healing. My friends have told me to stick up for myself but I never have, it's just in my nature...Today I did though, and this is what happened.

[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see a large acorn, some wolifrew lichen, a large acorn, a leather sheath, a large acorn and some stone benches with some stuff on it.
Also here: Nimixx, the body of Curam who is lying down, Azazal who is sitting, Brenon, Lord Rewger, the body of Dawners who is lying down, Lord Orinkar, Kaseim who is kneeling, Tessidus who is lying down, Soffia who is kneeling, Deylina, Greybeard who is kneeling, Tailya who is lying down, Ayleis who is sitting, Mitchell who is sitting, Lady Sapphyrre, Arkanos who is kneeling
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest

Nimixx slyly asks, "Any healers avalible please?"

>nod nim
You nod to Nimixx.
>
Nimixx sits down.

Deylina meditates over Nimixx.
Deylina takes Nimixx's neck damage.

Deylina takes Nimixx's head damage.

>sigh
You sigh.

Deylina takes some of Nimixx's blood loss.

Nothing happens.

>whisp dey Excuse me, I nodded to him.
You quietly whisper to Deylina, "Excuse me, I nodded to him."

Deylina whispers, "Good for you."
>blink dey
You blink at Deylina.

You quietly whisper to Deylina, "I nodded to him before you started healing him."

Deylina whispers, "K?"

You quietly whisper to Deylina, "He was my patient."

>l at dey

You see Deylina Ielod the Herbalist.
She appears to be a Half-Elf.
She appears to be wizened with age and average height. She has violet eyes and lily white skin. She has shoulder length, glossy brunette hair with a white streak running through it. She has a dainty face and rosy cheeks.
She has moderate bleeding from her neck, a fractured and bleeding left arm, a fractured and bleeding right leg, some minor cuts and bruises on her left hand, a bruised right eye, a bruised left eye, a case of sporadic convulsions, and severe head trauma and bleeding from the ears.
She has terrible scars from some serious neck injury, a mangled right arm, a missing left arm, old battle scars on her right leg, old battle scars on her left leg, old battle scars on her right hand, old battle scars on her left hand, terrible, permanent mutilation of her chest muscles, several painful-looking scars across her abdominal area, several painful-looking scars across her back, a black-and-blue right eye, severe bruises and swelling around her left eye, developed slurred speech, and several facial scars.
She is bleeding from the right leg, slightly from the left arm, badly from the head, and from the neck.
She is wearing a sprig of Imaera's Lace, a large sack, a bleached white sack, a mottled white rose, a black strapless bodice, an iridescent white cloak, a laced-up white satin skirt, a shimmering silver scarf, a small daisy, a pair of silver filigree earrings, a spray of white jasmine, a pair of silvery silk gloves, a silver ice crystal bracelet, a large sack, a butterfly charm, a crystal amulet, a crystal and rhimar thumb ring, some double leather, and a jet black shield.
>
Deylina whispers, "Oh good not another one of you people..."

>stand
You stand back up.
>e

Cadilihar
11-29-2003, 06:22 PM
What a bitch...

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 06:25 PM
Here is some Philosophy for Ten laughs.

Stop complaining you are in the LANDING. Of course there are people like that there. Do not complain, Move. If you do not want to move, do not complain.

Chadj
11-29-2003, 06:25 PM
I've actually had some past experiences with her. In my opinion, yes, she is a bitch. Im friends with her other character... shes a bitch too! bah... It's just the way she is. Don't take offense, Janisi!

Miss X
11-29-2003, 06:28 PM
hah, she hates my empath for the same reason. I'ts nice to see some empaths in Landing are still being polite Janisi, and I keep sticking up for yourself against idiots like her. I've lost count of the number of times Ive had words with landing empaths about them healing my patients. Just keep at it hon.

she's a complete moron, she tried to cause trouble with my empath and a few others during the trouble with the jants when we Icemule empaths were stuck in Landing, told us to sod off to voln because we didnt belong in TSC or something like that. Needless to say she ran to some old empath (Mhezentul I think) and got him to fight her battles for her. Pathetic!

Kurili
11-29-2003, 06:32 PM
Ahh, I see Halfling Empaths conspiring here!

I'm too lazy to keep changing demeanor for healing, and I forget because I dont usually get hurt that much, but it annoys me when a healer and I come to an agreement and another healer jumps in too. Guess I'll have to eat acantha long enough to change demeanor in the future.

Acolyte Kurili

Janisi
Here we go again: (I don't want to edit this one)

Swiftbiwick asks, "Can i get healed please?"
>nod swi
Ezana tugs at her diamond-studded satchel but a skeletal hand slaps her soundly!
>
You nod to Swiftbiwick.
>l at swi
You see Swiftbiwick.
He appears to be a Forest Gnome of the Rosengift Bloodline.
He appears to be very young and taller than average. He has silver-flecked greenish-grey eyes and nut brown skin. He has raggedly cut, unkempt golden brown hair with grey tufts behind the ears. He has a weathered face and a tangled grey beard.
He has some minor cuts and bruises on his left hand, and some minor cuts and bruises on his left arm.
He is wearing a wool-lined russet leather doublet, a round squirrel-tailed hat, a pair of voleskin trousers, a pair of river reed sandals, a crewelwork canvas backpack, a braided river reed pouch, a crystal amulet, a composite bow, a belt quiver, and a gold ring.
>
Mistletoe meditates over Swiftbiwick.
Mistletoe takes Swiftbiwick's left arm damage.
>
Xanaroath drops some basal moss.
>
Mitchell meditates over Swiftbiwick.
Mitchell takes Swiftbiwick's left hand damage.
>
Deylina murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>
Deylina gestures.
Deylina's back looks better.
>
Feszik just arrived.
>
Adredrin just arrived.
>
Doozle loses her robust appearance.
Doozle meditates over Swiftbiwick.
Doozle takes all of Swiftbiwick's blood loss.
>
Adredrin just went northwest.
>
Feszik rummages around in his pockets.
>lean
Mitchell meditates over Swiftbiwick.
Nothing happens.
>
You shift your weight.
>
Doozle meditates over Swiftbiwick.
Nothing happens.
>l at mist
You see Mistletoe.
She appears to be an Elf.
She appears to be youthful and shorter than average. She has large milky blue eyes and rosy skin. She has short, wavy chestnut hair. She has a dainty face, a button nose and long pointed ears.
She has a tattoo of gold cascading stars on her ankle.
She has some minor cuts and bruises on her left arm.
She has a scar across her neck, a mangled right arm, old battle scars on her left arm, old battle scars on her right leg, a mangled left leg, a mangled right hand, old battle scars on her left hand, several painful-looking scars across her chest, several painful-looking scars across her abdominal area, several painful-looking scars across her back, a black-and-blue right eye, a black-and-blue left eye, developed slurred speech, and a scar across her face.
She is wearing a fur hide backpack, a polished pewter pinky ring, a delicate gold toe ring, an embroidered sage green silk pouch, a plaid muffin cap, some white glaes snowflake earrings, an unraveling plaid wool scarf, a small silver holly charm, some light fur-edged leathers, and a crystal amulet.
>
Mistletoe murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>
Mistletoe gestures.
Mistletoe's left arm looks better.
>
Deylina murmurs a simple, mystical chant...
>
Swiftbiwick shrugs.
>
Deylina gestures.
Deylina's right eye looks better.
>
Aglaron removes a drake scimitar from in his boarhide pack.
>
Aglaron slings a reinforced shield off from over his shoulder.
>whisp mistle Ecuse me.
Anaia chuckles.
>
You quietly whisper to Mistletoe, "Ecuse me."

Miss X
Originally posted by tenlaughs
Here is some Philosophy for Ten laughs.
Stop complaining you are in the LANDING. Of course there are people like that there. Do not complain, Move. If you do not want to move, do not complain.

Theres no law stating you cant complain. Why should she move? Attitudes like yours piss me off no end. Ive stated this time after time: When it comes to healing in Landing, I dont think anyone expects all the empaths to nod, however its not hard for them to show some kind of respect to those who do chose to. (ie, if I start healing someone I've nodded to, dont join in healing them unless you want a lecture on basic manners)

Rastaman
11-29-2003, 06:33 PM
Heres the answer:

Dont be so slow next time.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 06:35 PM
There's no law for that nod crap.

What is wrong, even, with that damn notion is that it's the fastest that nod that will get ALL the wounds. It's pure bullshit.

Tejita, that damn vulture, wrote a script that noded whenever he was ok to heal. Nobody could nod faster than him, so you end up doing whatever but heal.

Want to nod? go to icemule. Otherwise accept that.

Janisi
11-29-2003, 06:35 PM
I'm not slow.

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 06:36 PM
No Law... just dont think its such a big surprise... Why do you think I am not located in the landing other than there isnt anything old enough for me to hunt there?

Rastaman
Then you would have healed them. So obviously they're fast or you're slow.

Janisi
What did Xcalibur just say?

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur

What is wrong, even, with that damn notion is that it's the fastest that nod that will get ALL the wounds. It's pure bullshit.

Tejita, that damn vulture, wrote a script that noded whenever he was ok to heal. Nobody could nod faster than him, so you end up doing whatever but heal.

that

Janisi
11-29-2003, 06:37 PM
I meant what did you mean.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 06:38 PM
I meant that

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 06:38 PM
The only ones I think that care are usually the healers... when I am being healed usually I am so beat up I dont have time for them to nod and to fight over who has the privledge to put their hands on me and heal me. Who ever is the first to heal me, gets tipped. If you are so worried about the experience, learn to hunt.

Janisi
11-29-2003, 06:40 PM
I don't CARE ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE.

First of all, when one or more empath heals someone, I have found that it makes the patient confused on who to tip.

Secondly, I'd rather see the patient healed, than see my experience rise.

Edited because I said heal instead of tip.

[Edited on 11-29-2003 by Janisi]

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 06:40 PM
Exactly

The noding empath are nothing more than just slow typer or egoist people that want all the wounds for themselves.

I nod, he's mine! hahaha yeah right.

I only whine about vultures when it's someone i didn't like in the first place.. :lol: (angelilly? anyone?)

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Janisi
I don't CARE ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE.

First of all, when one or more empath heals someone, I have found that it makes the patient confused on who to heal.

Secondly, I'd rather see the patient healed, than see my experience rise.

The patient is not confused, he is healed by more than one people.

And you care about your experience, otherwise you wouldn't heal but you would forage for herbs for people

tenlaughs
makes who confused on who to heal? That makes no sense... Or am I just reading it wrong?

And if all you cared about was the patient Being healed then you should be happy that he was healed even faster then you could do it!

Janisi
I'm not slow, ok?

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 06:43 PM
Well... to Deylina you are obviously slow.

Xcalibur
You are not just slow, you are whining because you are not able to learn the fastest way possible as you think you would

Miss X

Like I said, I wouldnt expect everyone to nod. Also, on the rare occasions when Im healing in TSC I make an effort to ensure that I'm not nodding to everyone. I use the same methods of healing in TSC as I would on the Dais. Its not hard to show respect for other empaths, its not like my empath has missed out on tons of exp because of it.

The whole point of GS is to roleplay, I see no point in just sitting typing trans person head, trans person abdo, etc all day without at least aknowledging the patient and having some kind of interaction with them. Sure, some days when its really busy or Im tired the only interaction I have is a nod and a smile but at least Im not sitting there typing .heal person all bloody day!

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 06:46 PM
A nod.... why dont Empaths use...Hello blah blah blah would you like some healing? with maybe a bow or a curtsey? Why doesnt that replace "the nod?" Because Healers want the fastest response possible. Where is the RP in that?

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 06:46 PM
Why is it a lack of respect for other empath when you just heal someone that ask:

I need healing

when someone ask if AN empath could heal him, i think it's clear enough.

When people that want healing are offended by the vulturing, they generaly let it known or the next time they ask someone directly.

Roleplay or not, it's hard to do anyway when someone older just argue with you with a silence spell whenever you agree or not

Janisi
11-29-2003, 06:47 PM
I do ask if people want healing, all the time!

I used to do it in TSC...But then that crap started happening.

Chadj
11-29-2003, 06:48 PM
X, shut up.

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 06:48 PM
You must get silenced a lot or you would not have brought that up. Have some deep down hurts you need to talk about? Maybe it is worth ten laughs?

Janisi
11-29-2003, 06:49 PM
I've never been silenced by anyone but myself.

(Was an accident!)

Xcalibur
Originally posted by Chadj
X, shut up.

Eh, no, she is wrong and you know it. Don't start the knight in shining armor crap à la Graysalin with Atheana.

She is simply wrong.

theotherjohn
why do people even use empaths?

You get citizen points for every herb you buy.

Even after you have backroom access.

Janisi
11-29-2003, 06:50 PM
How am I wrong?!?!?!

He asked for healing and I acknowledged that I would heal him, someone jumped in and I politely talked to them about it and was blown off.

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 06:50 PM
If you are a good enough Empath, Interact enough, dont accept tips, People will start asking you to heal them by name.

Having a 76 train Empath I know this.

Janisi
11-29-2003, 06:51 PM
I don't ask for tips, I accept them, yes. I would never ask for a tip though.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 06:53 PM
Nimixx slyly asks, "Any healers avalible please?"

healers

There was 2, he is happy. End of the story

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 06:53 PM
I dont accept tips. There are free herbs everywhere. If they wanted to they could get healed for free. Empaths (especially the ones who do not take the time to learn to hunt) should be on their knees thanking the ones who give them their wounds for experience.

Chadj
11-29-2003, 06:54 PM

X, shut up.

Eh, no, she is wrong and you know it. Don't start the knight in shining armor crap à la Graysalin with Atheana.

She is simply wrong.

She's not wrong. I dont tip vulchers. Ever.

Miss X
11-29-2003, 06:55 PM
My empath has had words with a few empaths in landing and I've never cast at any of them. Its something I absolutly hate to see.

I wasnt saying it was lack of respect to other emapths when you heal someone, I was simply saying that whether Im in TSC, North market, The Dais or wherever, if I nod at someone and start to heal them it is lack of respect for another empath to join in healing them.

With regards to the nod, yes its the easiest way to let someone know your gonna heal them, but its not like a race to nod. Anyone who heals in Icemule, Vaalor, Illistim etc will tell you that.
Im not claiming to be the worlds greatest role player, God knows there are tons of empaths that do it far better than I ever could (chandani for example is someone I really admire) I just dont see the point in healing the way Deylina and co do, its 100% roleplay free.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 06:55 PM
Whenever I ask healing, it's because i was at the death's door or very close to it.

I didn't wanted a nod crap, a diagnostic, a transfer right eye crap.

I wanted healing

A lot of people just want healing, not a damn debate.

Vultures all the way!

Chadj
11-29-2003, 06:57 PM
X, shut up heh.. i love saying that.

Janisi
11-29-2003, 06:57 PM
Notice he was healed before I started talking to her about it.

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 06:58 PM
Well Chad, Must only be worth 5 laughs then eh?

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 06:58 PM
X, shut up heh.. i love saying that.

You're better in english than me, I am sure.

I didn't say a damn word, but wrote them :lol:

Control your slaves man... control em:P

Chadj
11-29-2003, 07:00 PM
lol X, and i would actually say, worth 6 laughs on that one. fine, X, cut off your hands and stop typing.. better?

GSLeloo
11-29-2003, 07:00 PM
Ok everyone... deep breath. If an empath nods to me, I want them to heal me. I don't like someone else just jumping in because it does occur to me that they are doing it just for experience and it's kind of rude. I have nothing against Janisi nor do I really know her, but she is simpy pointing out how rude these vultures are being towards her.

theotherjohn
11-29-2003, 07:01 PM
She's not wrong. I dont tip vulchers. Ever.

Vulcher is a good name for a new empath

Chadj
11-29-2003, 07:03 PM
LoL!

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 07:04 PM
Little ones who can only heal blood I allow to heal anyone who I am healing.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
I really know her, but she is simpy pointing out how rude these vultures are being towards her.

She wasn't silenced/webbed/stunned/etc.

She lost X experiences, and lost is not a good word

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 07:07 PM
lol X, and i would actually say, worth 6 laughs on that one. fine, X, cut off your hands and stop typing.. better?

I need em, but i can accept any "stop" of you with my french canadian tolerance.:P

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 07:07 PM
You can not loose somthing you wernt fast enough to hold on to.

Miss X
11-29-2003, 07:08 PM
Little ones who can only heal blood I allow to heal anyone who I am healing.

Yeah, I do the same. Dont meet many young empaths in Illistim though! :(

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 07:09 PM
Chica seems to Be pretty laid back though.

The Cat In The Hat
11-29-2003, 07:11 PM
I've been an empath for forever, thats the only character Ive ever played past 30 trainings and my empath I play now is almost 80 <crappy GS4> trainings. I've been playing since the beginning.

She lives in a small town and despises the landing vultures. Thats exactly what they are, there's no roleplay AT ALL. Where my empath lives a nod is an acknowledgement and a way to let the other empaths know that you intend to RP the situation.

<nod heal person> isn't the way some of us do it, and yes, it allows the fast ones to get all the wounds. However, if you're in a small town, Illistim, RR, Teras... then chances are pretty damn good someone else will come in while you're RPing the situation and give the other empaths something to do. This would be possible in the landing if people would just RP and use nod to let each other know who will RP what situation.

rogue says, "Any empaths available for some wounds pelase?"

you nod to rogue

you carefully diagnose rogue's condition and determine bla bla bla

you say, 'I can assist you with those if you'd like."

But.. Empaths wont learn to RP if others dont set an example. TSC sucks.

Cat

*Edited to add - You really should find another place to heal where RP is appreciated and expected... and TSC is NOT it.

[Edited on 11-30-2003 by The Cat In The Hat]

*Edited again because some fuckstains dont have anything better to do then pick on a spelling mistake.

[Edited on 11-30-2003 by The Cat In The Hat]

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 07:14 PM
and while you are diagnosing and such... they drop down dead from your lousy ROLLPLAYING

Dont rollplay before ROLEPLAY after you heal them and they are not bleeding to death

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 07:16 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rp.

HAIL vulturing.
I died once because an empath noded, and all others waited. I was a bit pissed, i didn't tip her after, too.

Miss X
11-29-2003, 07:22 PM
X, I love ya but you represent everything I dislike about GS!!!

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 07:23 PM
Opposite attracts!

I'll add just one thing, if i am to play a rogue one day.. i'll gladly steal from you every time i see you (THAT IS SO EVIL TO STEAL FROM EMPATHS!)

Prosperanna
11-29-2003, 07:26 PM
Janisi, one of the things you've got to learn about this board is that Xcalibur just likes to fight with people. Ignore him, because there's no point in trying to make him agree with you.

TSC is absolutely the worst place to heal these days unless you're scripting or vulturing. People are going to steal your patients, and there's really nothing you can do about it because the number of vultures vastly outnumbers the number of people who actually try to interact with the patients before healing them. Come to Solhaven - there's rarely more than two or three healers in town and we could use the help!

Ilvane
11-29-2003, 07:30 PM
The ones that jump on everyone who asks to be healed really annoy me. You are doing nothing wrong Janisi, and you should be upset. It's not about experience, it's about having manners for your fellow healers.

-A

The Cat In The Hat
11-29-2003, 07:37 PM
and while you are diagnosing and such... they drop down dead from your lousy ROLLPLAYING

Dont rollplay before ROLEPLAY after you heal them and they are not bleeding to death

Fuck you, you spelling natzi. And yes I RP, this is a RP game is it not? And I have never had anyone drop dead on me.

Again, fuck you.

Cat

GSLeloo
11-29-2003, 07:44 PM
Cat actually reminds me of a cat.. like my aunts that constantly hisses at me. But yeah something about tenlaughs kind of irks me

Philosophy for leloo: Beware what irks you

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Prosperanna
Janisi, one of the things you've got to learn about this board is that Xcalibur just likes to fight with people. Ignore him, because there's no point in trying to make him agree with you.

Not on everyone and not everytime

This time she is wrong in the first place. I know her intention are pure but she whine about the wrong thing.

Just play a rogue if you like noding (before/after stealing)

Back
11-29-2003, 07:51 PM
Janisi, you've fallen through the looking glass into the crazy backwards world of Player's Corner. Remember to not take any of it too seriously.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 07:54 PM
I agree, some people just like fooling around and have fun.

Some people do care and would make anything they can to be right.

In the end, it's up to you: you want to be a noding empath and not like vulturing empaths? do so.

The Cat In The Hat
11-29-2003, 08:00 PM
Cat actually reminds me of a cat.. like my aunts that constantly hisses at me. But yeah something about tenlaughs kind of irks me

ROFLMAO Ive never hissed at you! :spin:

Cat

Adhara
11-29-2003, 08:10 PM
Janisi, I hope that like me and other polite empaths, you rejoice in the novelty of bone shatter. A lot of frustration will be avoided by hunting more than healing.

Janisi
11-29-2003, 08:12 PM
I can't hunt very well with bone shatter...I only have 52 mana and it runs out quickly.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 08:16 PM
hunt rats then, till 10

or ask your master, eh, your pimp, eh, your friend chadj to help you:P

[Edited on 30-11-03 by Xcalibur]

Adhara
11-29-2003, 08:17 PM
I know Janis it's hard at a young age but at least take comfort in the fact that it exists and will soon be an option and alternative to dealing with the Landing vultures. :)

Chadj
11-29-2003, 08:23 PM
Cat reminds me... of someone who needs more sleep, cause shes grumpy and bitchy as hell.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 08:25 PM
Hmm.. Chadj, give names, not everyone is good detective (I think i know who you mean, though)

The Cat In The Hat
11-29-2003, 09:30 PM
Cat reminds me... of someone who needs more sleep, cause shes grumpy and bitchy as hell.

Actually, Im one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Miss Teeoncy/Sarah brings out the best in me.

Cat

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 09:40 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sarah

HAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Cat

Cat aka no one knows has a children and defended her because Saray bitched her daughter.

2 thumbs up for cat

Trinitis
11-29-2003, 09:48 PM
Vultures are Pricks, end of story. Kthx

-Adredrin

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 09:49 PM
Vultures are needed and if you want to nod, accept the fact some are against it.

End of story part II.
Merci

Latrinsorm
11-29-2003, 09:55 PM
If I were you (the originator of the thread), I'd try to start up North Gate healing again, like someone tried to do a few years ago. It bothers me (as a patient) when I get healed by multiple folks because I feel the need to tip more. If nodding is a way to get around such a situation, go nodding.

RP > being healed

Trinitis
11-29-2003, 10:00 PM
Vultures are needed and if you want to nod, accept the fact some are against it.

End of story part II.
Merci

Maybe in your scripting world. God knows if your kept for scripting for a whole 5 min your entire time frame for uber leveling in x ammount of days is thrown completely off.

In GS, what we have is a Roleplaying setting. If you want someone to heal you, no questions asked because your too damn lazy to carry around a couple herbs to stop bleeding, then MA..you already script ::shrug:: whats the big problem?

-Adredrin

Just think, you could script that too..then you would be script leveling TWO bodies at once. Joy.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 10:02 PM
Eh, I never script 20+, as the scripts in question were bad and it would take more time to learn less experience.

I was an active roleplayer and started a lot of debate on amulet (HAHAHAH WHAT AN ARGUMENT THAT IS TO PROVE I WAS A ROLEPLAYER)

Vif was starting to like my character, because he had a reputation, so was Amalfya, Jenisi, et cetera.

I started an empath in the begining of this year and ALONE brought some empaths on north gate. 5 minutes later i was vulturing the TSC again, :lol:

HarmNone
11-30-2003, 01:21 PM
I can remember when most healers carried on conversations with their "patients". To me, it made things much more interesting for both the wounded and the healer. The coming of those who preferred to be healed the minute their feet touched TSC brought an end to what had been an enjoyable roleplaying experience for everyone. It is sad, really. :(

HarmNone would miss the roleplay aspect

Chelle
11-30-2003, 01:46 PM

Cus its Warclaidhm.

HarmNone
11-30-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Chelle

Cus its Warclaidhm.

The IPs for the two accounts would say that Cat is not Warclaidhm. :)

HarmNone

Chelle
11-30-2003, 02:02 PM
I'm referring to tenlaughs silly.

The irkiness, attitude, and mannerisims of "tenlaughs"have the Warclaidisqueness about them. Would you check their IP's, please?

[Edited on 11-30-2003 by Chelle]

HarmNone
11-30-2003, 02:08 PM
Ohh. My bad! ;)

HarmNone

HarmNone
11-30-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
Ohh. My bad! ;) I cannot check that one. :(

HarmNone

The Cat In The Hat
11-30-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
I can remember when most healers carried on conversations with their "patients". To me, it made things much more interesting for both the wounded and the healer. The coming of those who preferred to be healed the minute their feet touched TSC brought an end to what had been an enjoyable roleplaying experience for everyone. It is sad, really. :(

HarmNone would miss the roleplay aspect

Very well said HarmNone!

Cat