PDA

View Full Version : Star Rubies

grapedog
08-24-2007, 08:49 AM
Are all star rubies pure just about? I've been singing my way through a sack of gems around roughly 90% of all my star rubies have been pure right off the bat. I've probably sung to about 12 star rubies, 10 of which were pure, 1 wasn't and 1 blew up. Is that particular ruby just very often already pure?

Kitsun
08-24-2007, 08:51 AM
Certain gems are more prone to being orbs. In my experience it includes the star rubies, tiny pearls and I forget which kind of glimaerstone.

grapedog
08-24-2007, 10:19 AM
I hear the general rule of thumb of 5k+ makes a decent orb, anything worth less than 5k you should just sell to the gemshop. Is that a good bit of advice to follow?

Also, whats the best way to sell the orbs? A bunch at a time, single, AMUNet or otherwise?

Thanks for your help, it is appreciated.

Kitsun
08-24-2007, 10:34 AM
The most common usage for orb gems would probably be for wizard recharging. In that case, the more expensive the gem then the longer it lasts and the more charges you can input into something.

I'm not sure about selling them. Haven't done that in a while.

Jinsem
08-27-2007, 01:24 AM
[QUOTE=grapedog;618221]I hear the general rule of thumb of 5k+ makes a decent orb, anything worth less than 5k you should just sell to the gemshop. Is that a good bit of advice to follow?[QUOTE]

Orbs that are between 5K - 7k are the prime value for recharging. Note that I only mention recharging for the above price range.

Jinsem
The can't fully play yet dude :(