PDA

View Full Version : Presenting Syberus

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 01:45 PM
You thrust with a sonic lance at Syberus!
AS: +469 vs DS: +337 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +88 = +255
... and hit for 131 points of damage!
Incredible shot impales a kidney. Too painful to even scream.

* Syberus drops dead at your feet!

Syberus glances around, looking a bit less confident.
A shadow seems to detach itself from Syberus's body, swiftly dissipating into the air.
The bright luminescence fades from around Syberus.
Syberus becomes solid again.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Syberus.
The light blue glow leaves Syberus.
The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves Syberus.
The deep blue glow leaves Syberus.
The very powerful look leaves Syberus.
The white light leaves Syberus.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Syberus.
The powerful look leaves Syberus.
The guiding force leaves you.
Roundtime: 7 sec.

Person1: hell I can own him now. lol im even going to have a cig now lol

Person2: why did you kill him?

Person1: He killed me in gemstone 3 and now that he isnt 50 trains older then me, he isnt such a badass

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 01:49 PM
Wow, I wish I was just like you.

ThisOtherKingdom
11-29-2003, 01:50 PM
Good. I'm glad older people can be taken out now. Syberus killed me my very first week in Gemstone about a year ago while I was hunting nymphs for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. Fucker.

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 01:50 PM
Actually, That was sent to me by Sabreon.

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 01:53 PM
If people attacked and killed you "for no reason whatsoever" they'd be banned from the game.

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 01:57 PM
No, that is not true. They do not just band people. Enough people have to complain about the person and the person needs to be caught doing something wrong by the GM's.

Adhara
11-29-2003, 01:58 PM
Why would such a high level person need to kill a guy hunting nymphs then?

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 01:58 PM
For tenlaughs. It can be amusing to some.

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by tenlaughs
No, that is not true. They do not just band people. Enough people have to complain about the person and the person needs to be caught doing something wrong by the GM's.

Wrong.

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 02:00 PM
If you say so. But if people got banned that easy, Sabreon would be one of them.

[Edited on 11-29-2003 by tenlaughs]

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 02:01 PM
There's always two sides to every story.

Scott
11-29-2003, 02:01 PM
If you say so. But if people got banded that easy, Sabreon would be one of them.

Banned not banded! Nobody is playing an guitar.....

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Gemstone101

If you say so. But if people got banded that easy, Sabreon would be one of them.

Banned not banded! Nobody is playing an guitar.....

Nobody is playing a guitar.

ThisOtherKingdom
Trust me, I had never even heard of Syberus before. I was hunting, minding my own business -- BRAND NEW TO GEMSTONE -- and he killed me using evil eye or something. I didn't even know how to report.

Scott
Yeah yeah, I changed the instrument at the last minute....

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 02:04 PM
Both of us were corrected. StrayRogue is the grammer king.

Syberus
11-29-2003, 02:06 PM
Real hard to kill one man with 3 when you walk in, ewave without saying anything and attack him when he asks if he can help you. Not to mention the 38k he has on him. You're so cool

A wave of snapping and crackling ethereal ripples moves outward from you.
Mistros is buffeted by the snapping and crackling ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
... 60 points of damage!
Horrifying jolt of electricity fries chest to a crisp. Toasty!
He is stunned!
Kolts is buffeted by the snapping and crackling ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
A swirling sonic barrier partially deflects the onslaught of the shocking attack.
... 5 points of damage!
Mild electric jolt sends Kolts into spasms.
He is stunned!
Sabreon is buffeted by the snapping and crackling ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
>prep 720
You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Implosion...
Your spell is ready.
>cast
You gesture.
You cast into the air above you and the sky rips open into a void! The fissure begins to feed on the air around you!
A scorched rune-etched espadon is sucked into the void.
Mistros is sucked into the void!
Rather abrupt decompression causes Mistros to explode!
Billions and billions of tiny bits of flesh shower everything.
Quite severely dead.

* Mistros has been vaporized!

* Mistros drops dead at your feet!

The light blue glow leaves Mistros.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around Mistros.
The very powerful look leaves Mistros.
The white light leaves Mistros.
The air calms down around Mistros.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Mistros.
The deep blue glow leaves Mistros.
The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves Mistros.
The bright luminescence fades from around Mistros.
A shadow seems to detach itself from Mistros's body, swiftly dissipating into the air.
Mistros seems less distracted.
Kolts is sucked into the void!
Rather abrupt decompression causes Kolts to explode!
Quite severely dead.

* Kolts has been vaporized!

* Kolts drops dead at your feet!

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Kolts.
The tingling sensation and sense of security leaves Kolts.
Kolts's sonic lance dissipates.
Kolts seems a bit less imposing.
The silvery luminescence fades from around Kolts.
Kolts glances around, looking a bit less confident.
Kolts's sonic barrier dissipates.
The bright luminescence fades from around Kolts.
Sabreon scrambles to avoid being sucked into the void!
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
* Kolts just bit the dust!
>
* Mistros just bit the dust!

You sneer.
>prep 417
You trace a simple rune while intoning the mystical phrase for Elemental Dispel...
Your spell is ready.
>cast void
You gesture at a black void.
You use the flows of essence to seal the tear in space.
>prep 720
You trace an intricate sign that contorts in the air while forcefully invoking Implosion...
Your spell is ready.
>cast sab
You gesture at Sabreon.
A void rips open in the area, directly above Sabreon!
Rather abrupt decompression causes Sabreon to explode!
Quite severely dead.

* Sabreon has been vaporized!

* Sabreon drops dead at your feet!

Punkasses.

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 02:10 PM
lol, nice one.

Scott
11-29-2003, 02:11 PM
See, always 2 sides to a story.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-29-2003, 02:12 PM
That is how a sorcerer gets the job done.

Miss X
11-29-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by ThisOtherKingdom
Trust me, I had never even heard of Syberus before. I was hunting, minding my own business -- BRAND NEW TO GEMSTONE -- and he killed me using evil eye or something. I didn't even know how to report.

Could easily have been an accident. Same thing happened to me once when I was young, ran in to a sorcerers evil eye and died. Pure accident.

Kurili
11-29-2003, 02:26 PM
I see Syberus died...take three of em to do it?

Acolyte Kurili, just curious

Syberus
11-29-2003, 02:27 PM
No, they killed me in town while I was talking to my IG mother after I had told them to leave me alone and warned them. I didn't fight back ::shrugs::

Edited to clarify which mother

[Edited on 11-29-2003 by Syberus]

ThisOtherKingdom
11-29-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
Could easily have been an accident. Same thing happened to me once when I was young, ran in to a sorcerers evil eye and died. Pure accident.

How does it happen then? I'm not familiar with sorcerer spells, and I doubt evil eye just randomly kills people.

Miss X
11-29-2003, 02:35 PM
No idea, never played a sorcerer. At the time I was maybe 4 trains hunting kobolds and had never met the sorcerer, so I know it was an accident.
I also died the same way (along with about 10 others) once during an invasion in Icemule and it was an accident then too.

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 02:36 PM
You walk in when its cast and you die. Just like any area of effect spell.

Syberus
11-29-2003, 02:36 PM
Since the Sorcerer doesn't have to be in the room with his eye when he casts the spell, often times he'll look, and someone will walk in before he casts. It is rather unfortunate when it occurs, and I appologize that it did. I was messing around and thought the area was empty.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-29-2003, 02:37 PM
You cast the spell when the eye is out and about. Instead of the spell taking place in front of the sorcerer, it will cast through the Eye. The farther away the eye, the more of a penalty to your CS.

You could kill someone by accident with Evil Eye, but its like accidently killing someone with a void. Its 100% the sorcerer's fault.

To quote a mediocre movie; "With great power comes great responsibility"

Edaarin
11-29-2003, 02:38 PM
Evil eye targets everything in the room when cast through an eye.

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 02:40 PM
I wil have to say, I find it more amusing to see Sabreon/Kolts/Mistros die.

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 02:46 PM
You swing a mithril claidhmore at Syberus!
AS: +479 vs DS: +427 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +53 = +137
... and hit for 33 points of damage!
Neck broken.
Syberus twitches several times before dying.

A shadow seems to detach itself from Syberus's body, swiftly dissipating into the air.
The air calms down around Syberus.
The guiding force leaves you.

A passing elf lopes off exclaiming, "Sabreon has committed murder!"

ThisOtherKingdom
11-29-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Syberus
Since the Sorcerer doesn't have to be in the room with his eye when he casts the spell, often times he'll look, and someone will walk in before he casts. It is rather unfortunate when it occurs, and I appologize that it did. I was messing around and thought the area was empty.

All is forgiven, Syberus. And I told you guys I wasn't doing anything that I deserved to be killed for! :P

Syberus
11-29-2003, 02:47 PM
How many swings did it take him when I was just sitting there again? 5? Wow... most impressive, I didn't even have my cloak of shadows activated, or they would have been stunned forever on their first swing.

Evelith
11-29-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Dighn Darkbeam

To quote a mediocre movie; "With great power comes great responsibility"

Ever After? Just wondering..(I like that movie!)

Sorry, ya'll can get back on topic.

Sar~

Drew2
11-29-2003, 02:48 PM
No, Spiderman.

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 02:48 PM
Many, many movies have that in it. Most recent is Spiderman *gag*

Kurili
11-29-2003, 02:53 PM
Attacking someone who's unarmed, sitting, and talking to his mother. With a mithril claidh. My, my.... Sabreon must be ever so proud of himself. What an accomplishment.

Acolyte Kurili, being sarcastic again

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 02:55 PM
That is what I was thinking...

Syberus
11-29-2003, 02:55 PM
Heh the funny part is he warned me after he killed me. As if me warning his other two bodies which he regularly admit's he also plays doesn't count... I find that dealing with idiots like this isn't worth my time so I'll just do the report assist thing if they ever get around to answering them, I think I was 10th in the queue when I put in ouch..

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 03:00 PM
Sabreon has been Reported many times. It makes no difference.

Syberus
11-29-2003, 03:03 PM
Every little bit helps, or somesuch like that. Besides, since kolts took a swing at me as well while I was being attacked, after I accused him of assault and now he gets the joy of putting his clothes back on too muhahah

Xcalibur
how the damn hell can someone die of accident hunting kobold when a sorcerer has its eye there.

Tell me why it is an accident, who would be the sorcerer that send his eye there to evil eye kobolds, holy damn.

Abuse of power, again.

No points in getting fines when DR isn't there, wait for it and then it will be worth it

StrayRogue
Yes it does...*roll eyes*

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
how the damn hell can someone die of accident hunting kobold when a sorcerer has its eye there.

Tell me why it is an accident, who would be the sorcerer that send his eye there to evil eye kobolds, holy damn.

Abuse of power, again.

No points in getting fines when DR isn't there, wait for it and then it will be worth it

Fucking idiot. Evil Eye through Eye Spy works as thus: You cast the eye, have it move around. You then tell the eye to look. It gives you a capture of the room. YOU CANNOT WATCH CONSTANTLY WITH THE EYE LIKE YOU CAN WITH A FAMILIAR. You then cast 717 and it goes through the eye. Anything that comes in between the time of the look and the cast gets caught. Its usually a split second, and cannot be helped. Learn the mechanics you fucking dunce.

Sean
11-29-2003, 03:07 PM
im fairly sure X is saying that if you have evil eye and are casting it through an eye your way to old to be hunting kobolds hence the abuse of power

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 03:07 PM
Wow People sure are touchy.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 03:08 PM
I ask my question again, I'll take no response from mister-frustrated

What's the point of doing evil eye against kobold when you'll learn NOTHING doing so.

It's clear any sorcerer doing that in nymphs, in rats and in kobolds just want to kill newb

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 03:09 PM
I'm only touchy around fucking muppets who claim to know about stuff when they clearly don't. Accidents will always happen.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 03:09 PM

You would be too, if you were in his shoes every day...

Just pretend every fuck and every bad words are "compliments".

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 03:10 PM
I ask my question again, I'll take no response from mister-frustrated

What's the point of doing evil eye against kobold when you'll learn NOTHING doing so.

It's clear any sorcerer doing that in nymphs, in rats and in kobolds just want to kill newb

Fucking moron. One of a possible host of answers - CS check.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-29-2003, 03:10 PM
You then cast 717 and it goes through the eye. Anything that comes in between the time of the look and the cast gets caught. Its usually a split second, and cannot be helped. Learn the mechanics you fucking dunce. >>

Its still 100% the sorcerer/casters fault. Area effect spells are always the fault of the caster.

I would rather have this added responsibility than have a whole bunch of disneyfied spells. I cannot stand player friendly spells unless you have to earn this benefit through skills or training.

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 03:11 PM

You would be too, if you were in his shoes every day...

Just pretend every fuck and every bad words are "compliments".

I'd be more pissed off if I was posting about shit I don't know in a game I claim not to play in a language I couldn't even speak.

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 03:11 PM
:lol:

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Dighn Darkbeam
You then cast 717 and it goes through the eye. Anything that comes in between the time of the look and the cast gets caught. Its usually a split second, and cannot be helped. Learn the mechanics you fucking dunce. >>

Its still 100% the sorcerer/casters fault. Area effect spells are always the fault of the caster.

I would rather have this added responsibility than have a whole bunch of disneyfied spells. I cannot stand player friendly spells unless you have to earn this benefit through skills or training.

Exactly. No ones fault usually. Just like when someone walks in when someone is casting Call Wind, Ewave, Implode etc.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 03:13 PM
It's clear it's an abuse of power, it happened only once to me, and the sorcerer immediatly thought to me saying he was sorry (I was collecting white robes)

Sounds yet an other abuse of sorcerers:lol:

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 03:14 PM
If some body kills me with call wind, Implode etc, they can either apologize a million times, give me a deed and spell me up or die themselves.

Chelle
11-29-2003, 03:14 PM
When one of your spells accidentally kills someone whether its Call Wind, Implode, or evil eye, its common curtesy to apologize and replace the persons deed. Or at least thats what I always did.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 03:15 PM
Implose can be focuse, call wind won't kill you, nor e-wave, nor tremor.

I never killed anyone with tremor and i hunted with it from 9 to 61.

Evil eye is a spell used to kill WAY younger people when used in kobolds, in rats or in nymphs

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 03:16 PM
Aw, But you are a lady! I wouldnt expect less of you.

Dighn Darkbeam
11-29-2003, 03:17 PM
Sounds yet an other abuse of sorcerers>>

I personally believe they should make the wizzie COL player unfriendly, as well as Open multistrike. All mass spells should be player unfriendly, unless they are a focused version or the caster has taken IC steps to prevent harm to innocent bystanders.

Evelith
11-29-2003, 03:19 PM
A passing elf lopes off exclaiming, "Sabreon has committed murder!"

Blegh, I hate the word 'lope'. I understand it's meaning, but it just brings about the oddest image in my head. Anyways.

And Spiderman? Huh. Well, I certainly liked Ever After better than Spiderman.

I hope you're all having fun with your game because the back and forth killing is just so...manly. So sexy. Keep up the good work!

Sar~

P.S. Someone get me off of Teras!!

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 03:21 PM
Teras is a charm island, don't get off of it.

I agree that killing is just something some nerdz are doing to prove they can pwn you (even if they're in reality 5'3 350 pounds)

Some people just care too much :P

Dighn Darkbeam
11-29-2003, 03:21 PM
Implose can be focuse, call wind won't kill you, nor e-wave, nor tremor. >>

I have died from Call wind more times than I have walking into an open implosion. I walk in as someone is casting, im on the ground in offensive with no airwall. Creature walks in a splat.

Evil eye is a spell used to kill WAY younger people when used in kobolds, in rats or in nymphs >>

Or to help during invasions, or when pelt hunting, or to use in conjunction with the scout function of the eye to disable dangerous creatures, ect.

Try to atleast be somewhat unbias when you make statements like this one.

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 03:23 PM
You really are an idiot Xcalimoron.

Call Wind can lead to a death, as can ewave etc.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 03:26 PM
The wizard that called wind and let you died wasn't a good wizard. It's simple to make a little macro to help the victim of your call wind. And a creature walks in a splat doesn't take 1 second, but a few, that leave enough time to react to someone falling.

Tell me when was the last time there was an active invasion in kobolds AND low trains were still hunting there as if nothing was happening.

Sending your eyes there is used only for that.

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 03:28 PM
Last time was quite recent. The kobold invasion. OK, how about the Halfling Wizard who call winds and knocks over Joe Giantman Warrior?

Latrinsorm
11-29-2003, 03:30 PM
The wizard that called wind and let you died wasn't a good wizard. It's simple to make a little macro to help the victim of your call wind. And a creature walks in a splat doesn't take 1 second, but a few, that leave enough time to react to someone falling.

a) There are many cases of creatures walking in and immediately swinging.

b) Ever heard of lag?

Sending your eyes there is used only for that.

You were JUST TOLD logical reasons for sorcerers sending their eyes around low level areas. It's one thing to have a grudge against sorcerers, it's quite another to just IGNORE when you're wrong and repeatedly post the same bullshit.

Xcalibur
11-29-2003, 03:34 PM
a) name me one (no, name me alot of them) that is known to be hunted by wizard using quake-e-wave-call wind.

b) yeah, no reason still. I killed 0 person using that method and I was a lagging machine 50% of the time (dsl was a real crap back then)

I have no grudge against them, I hunted with a lot of sorcerers, hell my best buddy in game plays a sorcerer (he's pass great lord). He admits it to use evil eyes that way to kill newbs and then playing the little game of "ohh, sorry, didn't saw you, wra wra wra.

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 03:36 PM
So that means all sorcs do it? Right I getcha.

Trinitis
11-29-2003, 04:29 PM
What happened with Miss Chica was an accident. I was searching for someone with my eye while waiting for Apperations to spawn (Adredrin use to hunt them for boxes, thats how I used to gain experience.) Anyway, when the room gets too full of garbage, I would implode, then 417 the emplode and seal it. Well, Chica happened to be in the room with my eye, and I preped 717 insted of 417..oops. Bam, it killed her, and the three kobolds in the room :(

-Adredrin

Lyonis
11-29-2003, 05:06 PM
I can’t believe I actually used to respect Syberus even though he did murder me and my friends. Yeah he was cocky, rather rude, but he was tough. Well at least I thought he was. Now he complains about being paid back for a murder for hire. Which maybe I could understand if he just complained for a bit, but him turning into a little warn slut really caught me off guard. You kill people for money then complain when your ass gets handed to you. ::Sniff:: Maybe you should get into a different line of work because your skin obviously isn’t thick enough to handle murder for hire. Maybe you could take up knitting.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 05:08 PM
Didnt Sabreon warn him?

Miss X
11-29-2003, 05:09 PM
A year later and I'm still waiting to get my revenge on Adredrin...... :lol:

[Edited on 29-11-03 by Miss X]

Skirmisher
11-29-2003, 05:36 PM
I have little patience for idiots who cannot control their magics.

My sorc used open maelstrom once along long time ago in steel golems and hurt two people almost killing the one. I just stood there and let the husband of the one I nearly killed( or was it killed? Its so long I'm not sure) scream at me till he got it out of his system. I never used open maelstorm after that.

One does not "play" with area effect spells in low level areas unless they are an idiot.

Nothing will get me pissed off more than someone who does and then just drops a deed gem as if that makes it all better.

Come on! Role play it a little for gods sake? Please???

Lyonis
11-29-2003, 05:38 PM
Didnt Sabreon warn him?

Yeah he sure did as a precautionary measure when it was obvious Syberus had a very bad case of granular vaginaitis. Its sad but sometimes all you can do against a warn slut is warn them back.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

StrayRogue
11-29-2003, 05:52 PM
Hang on, aren't all the people in Dreadnaught (or DreadexcusetoPvPnaught) the same person?

GSLeloo
11-29-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by ThisOtherKingdom
Good. I'm glad older people can be taken out now. Syberus killed me my very first week in Gemstone about a year ago while I was hunting nymphs for NO REASON WHATSOEVER. Fucker.

Sure.. he killed you for no reason. We all just kill people for no reason. I'm sure you did something and just don't want to admit your own fault.

Edited to add: So in that case it truly wasn't your fault and sorry for accusing you. it's just so annoying when people try to cry that they were killed even when they were doing something that caused them to die.

[Edited on 11-29-2003 by GSLeloo]

tenlaughs
11-29-2003, 06:09 PM
Yep all the same. Oh sure they have some tiny people as well... Sabreon also has three other clowns that are around 20-25ish. Can someone say...Get a life?

Syberus
11-29-2003, 10:33 PM
Actually loo they were killed for no reason as it was a mistake (I got pulled almost right after) and didn't have a chance to appologize. After explaining to Andraste the situation I was let go ::Shrugs:: Once again.. I'm sorry about that

Lyonis
11-29-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Hang on, aren't all the people in Dreadnaught (or DreadexcusetoPvPnaught) the same person?

Nope we sure aren't. Sabreon has his trio. I play Lyonis, and there's quite a few others that are quite able to fend for themselves.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

Syberus
11-29-2003, 10:34 PM
Wait, I'm a warn slut because I don't want your dumb ass trying to kill me every time you see me because you have nothing else to do with your life? You waited for MONTHS for the mechanic changes to allow you to attack me and hunted me down and killed me without saying a single word the first DAY I was in EN. I smoked your pathetic ass back and warned you to get you to go away, and I'm a warn slut? Seriously dude go get laid or something you're sad

Tsa`ah
11-29-2003, 10:46 PM
Actually I think it's poetic. Upper level jackass reaps the fruits planted.

I haven't been in game for over a month... Drippdt having death scroll yet?

Syberus
11-29-2003, 10:47 PM
I'm being compared to him now? Christ.

Betheny
11-29-2003, 10:49 PM
Syberus, you would get +128379127492837432987 experience points for killing those fuckstains if I was a GM.

Syberus
11-29-2003, 10:52 PM
If only you were... ah well

Tsa`ah
11-29-2003, 10:53 PM
No, I'm not comparing simply because I've had little to no interaction with the character.

I'm saying, if you were a jackass pre-GSIV, expect the backlash.

Crapppdt is at the forefront to me. I would expect he's already had his ass handed over a few times by now.

theotherjohn
11-29-2003, 11:06 PM
Wait, I'm a warn slut because I don't want your dumb ass trying to kill me every time you see me because you have nothing else to do with your life?

Poor poor baby. Have to cry to Simu now because of the enemy you have created.

Were you reporting to Simu before IV? no you were a bully and now people hate you so you might as well create a warn macro.

Syberus
11-29-2003, 11:09 PM
Um no? I have used warn once in 4, and it was on this occasion. I'm sorry but you're looking in the wrong place if you're trying to find someone that was an ass and is turning into a crybaby. I would have wanted nothing to do with his sad little house regardless of what version of gemstone it was. Considering the fact I can still rip his ass apart easily, I'm failing to note the part where I have cause to be a warn slut. I just don't want his dumb ass bugging me all the time because he thinks he's some sort of badass now. I haven't talked to him in half a year and he walks up and kills me without saying a word? Right.. that makes me a baby.

GSLeloo
11-29-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by theotherjohn

Wait, I'm a warn slut because I don't want your dumb ass trying to kill me every time you see me because you have nothing else to do with your life?

Poor poor baby. Have to cry to Simu now because of the enemy you have created.

Were you reporting to Simu before IV? no you were a bully and now people hate you so you might as well create a warn macro.

Oh shut up. Are you just trying to find a way to harass him? I reported Rorac when he was harassing me. Does that make me a warn whore? I'm sorry but sometimes when you are in a situation where the other person is needlessly harassing you, you have to tell the GMs. We'd have a lot less idiots in the Lands if we all did that.

Lyonis
11-29-2003, 11:16 PM
Um no? I have used warn once in 4, and it was on this occasion. I'm sorry but you're looking in the wrong place if you're trying to find someone that was an ass and is turning into a crybaby. I would have wanted nothing to do with his sad little house regardless of what version of gemstone it was. Considering the fact I can still rip his ass apart easily, I'm failing to note the part where I have cause to be a warn slut. I just don't want his dumb ass bugging me all the time because he thinks he's some sort of badass now. I haven't talked to him in half a year and he walks up and kills me without saying a word? Right.. that makes me a baby.

Yup sure does. You made your bed now sleep in it big guy. Oh but wait you dont have to!!!!! Your a warn slut and whined your way out of it.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

Sean
11-29-2003, 11:16 PM
im just amused that he waited to kill them back before he reported ... what exactly did you think they were gonna do when you continued the fight?

Skirmisher
11-29-2003, 11:17 PM
Heh heh, I missed that.

Good point.

Syberus
11-29-2003, 11:23 PM
Alright, would you rather then we ignore the warns and I beat your ass into the ground? I really don't care either way. If that's the way you want it, fine.

Adhara
11-29-2003, 11:30 PM
Uh retaliate then warn does not make one look good. This is an untargeted statement and would apply to anyone in my eyes. You either don't want interaction at all or you use warn only when it suits you after you got the last cast, so to speak.

Lyonis
11-29-2003, 11:39 PM
Alright, would you rather then we ignore the warns and I beat your ass into the ground? I really don't care either way. If that's the way you want it, fine.

Mistros gestures at Syberus.
A void rips open in the area, directly above Syberus!
Rather abrupt decompression causes Syberus to explode!
Quite severely dead.

* Syberus has been vaporized!

The air calms down around Syberus.
The wall of force disappears from around Syberus.
A bighorn sheep gasps for what little breath it can!

Okay sounds like a plan.

Lyonis,
House Dreadnaught

Syberus
11-29-2003, 11:41 PM
Yea it was quite sad, I went to find them to talk and they started casting at me before I could speak. Oh well ::shrugs::

Sean
11-29-2003, 11:53 PM
so you warned them .. assisted about them .. and then went and sought out more interaction with them?

Syberus
11-30-2003, 12:14 AM
Actually, I cancled the assist, and went to tell them to forget about the warn. I'm talking with them right now

Kurili
11-30-2003, 12:39 AM
And still another very proud moment for that House.

Just makes me want to run right out and join, yes it sure does.

Acolyte Kurili

Syberus
11-30-2003, 12:43 AM
::shrugs:: we spoke for about half an hour. We came to the conclussion that.... I won more, he won last, and that we would both consider it a draw. Neither side really cared for deeds to be replaced and that we respected each other ::shrugs:: oh and he's going to have a cigar tomorrow because I told him to. Can't believe he smokes camels.. ick

Trinitis
11-30-2003, 12:47 AM
Yay, you can get someone else to fight your battles, ya you. ::snorts::

-Adredrin

Betheny
11-30-2003, 07:49 AM
Anything involving dreadnaught gets fucked up. So, I don't believe any of this stuff. All I k now is, I am still very happy those fuckers are getting a taste of their own medicine. Sometimes, it takes one to beat the living fuck out of one. You know?

theotherjohn
11-30-2003, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
I reported Rorac when he was harassing me. Does that make me a warn whore?

yes

Xcalibur
11-30-2003, 08:14 AM
Come on, half the population of gemstone are warn whoe and the other half are warned by those.

What a good command.

Betheny
11-30-2003, 09:09 AM
Everyone's a warn whore, we should all dress up like cowboys and ride rhinoceroses and talk like pirates.

Xcalibur
11-30-2003, 09:10 AM
and park our invisible boats around the street.

and use "nae" and "aye" all the time

hmm sounds interesting

Betheny
11-30-2003, 09:11 AM
Arrrr! Shiver me timbers, matey!

GSLeloo
11-30-2003, 11:01 AM
I believe it was Izbin.. but everyone kept saying that if people would just report all the shit Izbin was doing then he would be banned and no one would have to deal with him anymore and his ridiculous actions. So if being a warn whore is getting rid of someone like that? Fine I'm a warn whore.

theotherjohn
11-30-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
I believe it was Izbin.. but everyone kept saying that if people would just report all the shit Izbin was doing then he would be banned and no one would have to deal with him anymore and his ridiculous actions. So if being a warn whore is getting rid of someone like that? Fine I'm a warn whore.

Izbin was not banned.

He sold off on ebay and either got a new character or went to school and will be back next summer

Betheny
11-30-2003, 11:09 AM
I wonder if Sean makes more money sucking 'Hollywood' dick or selling Gemstone characters.

GSLeloo
11-30-2003, 11:17 AM
I know he wasn't banned. The point was if everyone actually warned him rather than having to flash their big egos and kill him he might have been banned.

Caramia
12-01-2003, 08:23 PM
Hmm, someone else use to post about being being "band" and "banded" spelled exactly those ways. Investigation anyone?

And it's grammar, not grammer.

Chyrain
12-06-2003, 10:48 PM
this thread =

person 1: I have a big penis
person 2: no, I have a big penis
person 1: mine's bigger than yours
person 2: oh yeah? well mine has more girth
person 1: I call your bluff! whip it out!
person 2: you want this, baby?
person 1: ooooooh

*person 1 & 2 get it on to release all of their pent up sexual tension*

Drew2
12-06-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Chyrain
this thread =

person 1: I have a big penis
person 2: no, I have a big penis
person 1: mine's bigger than yours
person 2: oh yeah? well mine has more girth
person 1: I call your bluff! whip it out!
person 2: you want this, baby?
person 1: ooooooh

*person 1 & 2 get it on to release all of their pent up sexual tension*

Don't talk like that.

You'll turn Maimara on.

Or Snapp.

Chyrain
12-06-2003, 10:57 PM
good.

Tsa`ah
12-07-2003, 06:27 AM
Two people comparing family jewels will probably lack the mental capacity to use words like "girth".

It is funny however. In one hand we have one character seemingly well practiced in non-consenting CvC with characters that were unable to retaliate. In the other we have a group of characters unable to handle the conflicts they create individually so they settle on gank squad tactics.

Put them together and we have laughs-o-plenty.