PDA

View Full Version : Fixskills potion

Shifted
08-23-2007, 05:10 AM
Selling a strong potion of accelerated unlearning (fixskills)

MB 10m
BO 15m

AestheticDeath
08-23-2007, 08:26 AM
Have they gone up in value recently?

Shifted
08-23-2007, 08:39 AM
I've had people try to charge me 15m for them before. but mb is 10m, which used to be the norm...

AestheticDeath
08-23-2007, 08:52 AM
Yeah I sold one for 20m before.. but with the recent fixskills they wen't down some. I have no clue as the actual current demand, or value though. Not saying its high, was just wondering if they were actually going that high again.

Sthrockmorton
08-23-2007, 12:08 PM
Someone is looking for one and offering 8 mill on the officials

Gan
08-23-2007, 01:32 PM
Since fixskills are yearly renewable, I would guess the value of potions for sale would increase up to a certain threshold (midpoint) around December (bell curve) before tapering back down as we get closer to their renewal date.

This is based on the demand behavior I've managed to observe since the potions started hitting the market.

Sthrockmorton
08-23-2007, 04:20 PM
Since fixskills are yearly renewable, I would guess the value of potions for sale would increase up to a certain threshold (midpoint) around December (bell curve) before tapering back down as we get closer to their renewal date.

This is based on the demand behavior I've managed to observe since the potions started hitting the market.

I think there is also a burst of demand shortly after the yearly gift, for people who screw up their fixskills and dont want to wait a whole year to get a new one, but that's usually a total of 4-5 potions I imagine.

Gan
08-23-2007, 05:08 PM
The yearly gift got a boost this year with the extra mechanic adjustment fixskill handed out in April. Since they dont stack, those who desperately needed it used the April fix and let the yearly reset to be saved for a rainy day in the future.

thefarmer
08-24-2007, 01:38 AM
I dunno, I got a friend that drinks them like fucking cough syrup. He's always hounding me to get more bounty points.