PDA

View Full Version : 425 Embed

thefarmer
08-22-2007, 12:38 AM
J>cast charm
You gesture at a black opal charm.
You sense that the charm is a magic item that holds the spell "Elemental Targeting" with a few charges and it is not well suited for duplicating.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

In all my years, I haven't seen a 425 item that wasn't auction quality. No idea where this came from, I assume a box. Nifty thing, it's wearable.

Oh, anyone know the MIU ranks need to actually activate it?

Sthrockmorton
08-22-2007, 12:46 AM
To activate with less than like 10% chance of failure, I'd say about 50 ranks...

That's not using any formulas though, just an educated guess

FinisWolf
08-22-2007, 12:51 AM
^ What Steve said. (educated guess)

Finis

Meges
08-22-2007, 01:00 AM
J>cast charm
You gesture at a black opal charm.
You sense that the charm is a magic item that holds the spell "Elemental Targeting" with a few charges and it is not well suited for duplicating.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

In all my years, I haven't seen a 425 item that wasn't auction quality. No idea where this came from, I assume a box. Nifty thing, it's wearable.

Oh, anyone know the MIU ranks need to actually activate it?

I know you said you have no idea where it came from, but uh, where'd it come from? Did it just appear in your hand? Did you buy it? Did someone give it to you? Did you find it in OTF? Also, is it rechargeable? If so, I'd definitely use a charging crystal to boost its charges.

Meges

Drew
08-22-2007, 01:02 AM
I know you said you have no idea where it came from, but uh, where'd it come from? Did it just appear in your hand? Did you buy it? Did someone give it to you? Did you find it in OTF? Also, is it rechargeable? If so, I'd definitely use a charging crystal to boost its charges.

Meges

Yeah if it's rechargable that's an excellent find, I'd be interested in purchasing it.

Sthrockmorton
08-22-2007, 01:15 AM
Yeah if it's rechargable that's an excellent find, I'd be interested in purchasing it.
^^^

thefarmer
08-22-2007, 01:27 AM
Nope, unfortunately, it's not rechargable. Just has 4 charges. And I bought it off the net.