PDA

View Full Version : Self Mana haste, self mana ewave, 5 set coraesine teleport staff, concealing crystal

bubbauno
08-21-2007, 02:31 PM
1. Self mana haste short sword

a slender Krolvin pit slasher - A favorite in the Krolvin slave fighting pits, this slender weapon was designed for cramped hand-to-hand fighting. The leather-wrapped haon handle holds a two foot long blade on either side. Each blade is slightly serrated just past the handle to aid ripping flesh, while the front halves of the blades are smooth and come to a sharp, pointed end for slashing and thrusting. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

7x short sword
Self mana haste
Old style - Single mana (6) with no failure
Weighs 4

>raise slash
You raise your Krolvin pit slasher in triumph!
Mystical energies race across the surface of the slasher.
You begin to notice the world slow down around you. Strange.
You feel a draining sensation from the Krolvin pit slasher.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
Roundtime changed to 1 second.

Loresong:
As you sing, your vision starts to cloud as you sing to the Krolvin pit slasher in your hands. Slowly, your eyes seem to refocus, but you are no long where you were but a moment before. Standing before you, an ancient wizard with a long white beard, argues pointedly with a well-muscled blacksmith apparently over how to forge something.

As you continue to sing, your vision clouds once more, you see the blacksmith sweating profusely as he works tirelessly upon the lump of metal before him. Slowly the metal starts to take shape in the heart of the forge due to the skill of the master blacksmith.

As you continue to sing, you see the ancient wizard standing beside the blacksmith as he works upon the slowly forming metal. Whispering words of power, which can barely be heard, but are quickly forgotten, the magician lends his skills to the forging.

Your song continues to bring forth images from the past. The blacksmiths hammer rings loudly as it strikes the slasher, while the wizard sends forth a stream of shimmering silver light into the slasher. Finally, they are done, as the blacksmith raises the Krolvin pit slasher above his head, mystical energies playing across its surface.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Self mana ewave falchion

an ebony bladed khopesh - The ebony blade of the khopesh is etched with elegant silver filigree. The polished silver hilt has an onyx pommel carved into the likeness of a snarling wolf with sapphires for eyes. The snarling lips curl back to reveal razor-sharp diamond chip teeth. The word WOLV is engraved across the hilt. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

7x heavy crit falchion
New style - Double mana (20) with chance of failure
Weighs 5

>raise khopesh
As you raise your khopesh, a scintillating yellow aura engulfs you.
A wave of dark ethereal ripples moves outward from you.
A siren is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves and is knocked to the ground.
You feel the bladed khopesh drawing mana from you.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
Roundtime: 3 sec.
Roundtime changed to 1 second.

Loresong:

As you sing, a collage of images flashes through your mind. Slowly, the images seem to focus, and you can make out the details. You see a well-kept workshop where a wizened elvensmith is in conversation with a younger elf and pointing at the bladed khopesh in his hands."

As you continue to sing, the images refocus once more. You see a young elvensmith laboriously crafting the bladed khopesh from the raw materials laid out before him. As he works, he is chanting some arcane verses that you can't quite make out."

As you continue to sing, the images refocus once more. The elvensmith is inscribing runes of power upon the bladed khopesh. Each rune glows brightly then fades into invisibility."

Your song continues to clarify and focus the images from the past. The ancient elvensmith raises the bladed khopesh and chants an arcane phrase. A flash of light consumes the bladed khopesh. An irridescent aura envelops the bladed khopesh and is absorbed into it. The elvensmith seemingly looks up and gives you a wink and a smile as if he senses your presence."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. 5 setting coraesine teleport staff

a twisted coraesine staff - The coraesine staff glints and reflects the light around you as you gaze upon its remarkable craftsmanship. The head of the staff is of solid silver with gold inlays and has been fashioned to resemble the head of a hawk. Closer inspection reveals some mysterious runes running along the handle from the head to the base.

5 settings
Not cross realms
Weighs less than 2 lbs
Unlimited use
No roundtime

>read staff (check current location)
The runes on the staff are difficult to read, but they seem to contain some type of name. Careful examination reveals the words "Citrine Street, In the Hedge" inscribed on the handle of the staff.

>turn staff (change location)
As you turn the staff, a faint surge of power flows within the it. Examining it once more you notice that the runes seem to have changed.

>read staff (check new location)
The runes on the staff are difficult to read, but they seem to contain some type of name. Careful examination reveals the words "Adventurer's Guild, Lobby" inscribed on the handle of the staff.

>tap staff (teleport to location)
You tap the top of your coraesine staff.
A brilliant disk of pure emerald light appears above your head and quietly descends toward you, bathing you in an intense glow.

Your surroundings seem to blur then everything around you fades into darkness...

The darkness soon becomes cold, and fades into what could only be described as nothingness. Just as you think you will never return to more normal surroundings a disk of brilliant emerald light opens underneath you as you drift downward....

[Adventurer's Guild, Lobby]

>wave staff (set location to current room)
As you raise the staff into the air, there is a noticeable surge of power and the runes on it blur for a moment.

It emits a soft emerald glow.
3rd person perspective:

-Leaving-
Tsin taps the top of his coraesine staff.
A brilliant disk of pure emerald light appears above Tsin's head which quickly descends upon him. There is a brief gust of wind and Tsin disappears without a trace.

-Arriving-
A disk of brilliant emerald light opens up above you and Tsin slowly descends from within it to the ground nearby.

-Changing settings-
Tsin turns his coraesine staff.

-Setting location-
Tsin raises his coraesine staff high over his head!

It emits a soft emerald glow for a moment.
4. Crystal of Concealment

a dark crystal - Looking into the crystal you see the distorted image of a figure dressed in an austere sable robe.

- Scripts -

Tsin hangs his dark crystal pendant around his neck.

As the robed figure removes a dark crystal pendant from around its neck the air around it seems to waver oddly as Tsin is revealed in its place.

As Tsin rubs his dark crystal the air around him seems to flicker slightly and then a robed figure is standing in his place.

>l at tsin
You see a tall, fairly slender figure with features hidden by a deeply hooded, austere sable robe.

TOUCH (changes colors):
As you stroke your fingers along the faceted sides of your dark crystal it flickers momentarily and the color of the glamour surrounding you shifts.

As the robed figure touches its dark crystal it flickers momentarily as the color of the figure's robe shifts.

6 different color options: dark, black, brown, sable, ebon, grey

Anyone interested can contact me at bubbauno@aol.com or at bubbauno on AIM.

Thanks,
Tsin

AestheticDeath
08-21-2007, 04:30 PM
So what happens if you are wearing the robed figure pendant, and you come into the room with the staff or another teleport item? It still use your name?

bubbauno
08-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Your name will still appear in the room description.. The only two types of concealing items I know of are the cloudy shape armors and the crystals and both can only conceal your body when people look at you.

NocturnalRob
05-27-2009, 01:55 PM
eff that staff. who has that short sword?

waywardgs
05-27-2009, 01:58 PM
^^^

Asha
05-27-2009, 02:02 PM
lol

Stunseed
05-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Blades does.

Sablemane
05-27-2009, 03:15 PM
:: DROOL SWORD::

Belnia
05-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Stop bumping old shit, makes me think stuff is for sale when I check the boards.

Drunken Durfin
05-27-2009, 03:59 PM
:yeahthat:

I about broke my mouse clicking this hoping for the self-mana ewave torc.

LordThoranios
05-27-2009, 04:47 PM
:yeahthat:

I about broke my mouse clicking this hoping for the self-mana ewave torc.

I think the Torc went bye bye with Hakonne and his stuff...i may be wrong but im pretty sure he had it.

BriarFox
05-27-2009, 04:53 PM
I think the Torc went bye bye with Hakonne and his stuff...i may be wrong but im pretty sure he had it.

Hakonne had the torc. He bought it off Tsin for 95m or something.

LordBacl
05-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Hakonne had the torc. He bought it off Tsin for 95m or something.

Wow, he got it cheap. No first born child or anything.