PDA

View Full Version : Need Help! - Converting to Charl

Sardonically
08-20-2007, 01:14 AM
So I have a little cleric who I've had for years. And when I brought her back recently I found that apparently the last convert option was used by an ex and she was changed to a Smite cleric following Zelia.

My dilemma is her RP has always been as a follower of Charl, and changing that is just not going to work for me. So I'm looking for a cleric of Charl who is willing to convert her back to Charl (I believe one has to be able to make a Chrism).

If anyone is willing to help, I'm around most every evening in game at 10ish PST. And willing to travel!

:thanx:

TheEschaton
08-20-2007, 01:17 AM
I am a Charl cleric, but I don't really know the requirements of making a chrism gem, or that I can do it.

The question is, can another cleric make the chrism gem, and I bless it or whatever?

Sardonically
08-20-2007, 02:58 AM
Thank you!

Gan
08-20-2007, 09:23 AM
I am a Charl cleric, but I don't really know the requirements of making a chrism gem, or that I can do it.

The question is, can another cleric make the chrism gem, and I bless it or whatever?

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Chrism

Chrism gems can only be used by clerics, but may be used by any cleric once created.

TheEschaton
08-20-2007, 01:08 PM
I meant a CONVERT gem, and the answer is no, the only person who can WAVE the gem at a potential convert is the cleric who created it.

But at least now my 56th train cleric has 10 more ranks of Blessing Lore, soooooo useless. Unless someone else wants to convert to Charl.

-TheE-

Latrinsorm
08-20-2007, 04:25 PM
Eschaton, nothing in the official description suggests the creator cleric has to do the waving. What makes you think they do?

Also, what do you mean by "10 more" ranks? Tier 5 only requires 10 ranks of Bless.

TheEschaton
08-20-2007, 05:42 PM
Because I had my capped cleric, who DOES have the ranks to make CONVERT gems (who's Luukosian), make one, and tried to use it with my Charl cleric, and it didn't work.

I then, luckily, had enough extra TPs on the Charl cleric to pick up the Blessing ranks I was missing.

And when I said "10 more", I was referring to the amount of ranks of lore I have in general, I had 0 ranks of Bless, but am 1xed in religion.

-TheE-