PDA

View Full Version : I'm probably going to regret this

Morstanya
06-27-2003, 03:09 PM
I started a site a bit back with some articles on various matters. It's completely NOT politically correct and is to be taken with a grain of salt.

Updates to the site will follow in spurts as I get the desire to write. I have dozens of articles planned but yet to be written.

http://www.geocities.com/intellectualgunlover/index.html

For Gemstone lovers, I have another site that I started and will only be getting back to during the summer:

http://www.geocities.com/IcemuleNuggets/index.html

Red Devil
06-27-2003, 05:21 PM
I liked the first webpage, and i agree with you, anyone trying to take my guns is getting shot :thumbsup:

06-27-2003, 09:01 PM
Man, you really suck. I don't even know you and I hate you already.

Long Live PETA.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Black Jesus
06-27-2003, 09:25 PM
thats pretty funny stuff

Morstanya
06-27-2003, 09:28 PM
Long Live PETA eh ? I bet you like the IRS too...

Geesh, if you actually meant that, I'm glad you hate me. Confirmation I'm doing something right.

Black Jesus
06-27-2003, 10:13 PM
it's actually a compliment when demon lord kage hates you. consider yourself commendable.

draconis nematoda
06-28-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage
Long Live PETA.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

www.ActivistCash.com

06-28-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Morstanya

Geesh, if you actually meant that, I'm glad you hate me. Confirmation I'm doing something right.

I hate the IRS. I hate America.

PETA isn't my mindset. I don't disagree with pets who are happy. But I believe that chickens are every bit as valuable as Jewish Holocost Victims or any other group of humans.

I believe firmly that meat is murder.

I believe that everything has a soul, and when we take any life, out of anything other than absolute necessity, it's terrible karma.

We don't need meat to live. We live in a land of plenty. We have so many other options, yet we choose slaughter. How very like humanity.

If you were in the snowy wastes and starving to death and there was a cow and some stock broker, you should eat the stock broker, because the cow probably isn't evil and it's certainly not thinking about eating you... like a certain stock broker will be.

Eat more Human!

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Red Devil
06-28-2003, 06:01 AM

I hate the IRS. I hate America.

PETA isn't my mindset. I don't disagree with pets who are happy. But I believe that chickens are every bit as valuable as Jewish Holocost Victims or any other group of humans.

I believe firmly that meat is murder.

I believe that everything has a soul, and when we take any life, out of anything other than absolute necessity, it's terrible karma.

We don't need meat to live. We live in a land of plenty. We have so many other options, yet we choose slaughter. How very like humanity.

If you were in the snowy wastes and starving to death and there was a cow and some stock broker, you should eat the stock broker, because the cow probably isn't evil and it's certainly not thinking about eating you... like a certain stock broker will be.

Eat more Human!

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Hey vegan, you spelled HOLOCAUST wrong :grin:

Bestatte
06-28-2003, 08:00 AM
Okay Klaive - a few questions and points here, something I've wanted to discuss in some serious manner with anti-meat (as opposed to a simply pro-veggie) people:

You bring up a few things about yourself - that all living things have a soul. That killing a living thing is murder. That humans don't need to eat meat.

Soooooo... veggies were alive before someone brutally and mercilessly cut them down, in gardens or farms where insects and worms and birds rely on those veggies for their own survival. Vegetarians are depriving other living creatures from nourishment, and murdering vegetables all at the same time. How do you justify this, while abhoring someone eating a cow, whose hide can be used to clothe and cover the feet, for example?

Do you wear leather shoes? Do you drive a car with leather seats? How about leather running shoes? Wood buttons on your clothes, which come from trees that are hacked down in their prime and thus deprive the rainforest and all its creatures of shelter and oxygen?

What about wearing or using plastics? Your computer is made with plastics, as is your keyboard and your monitor. You do realize that plastics come from fossil fuels, right? And you do understand that fossil fuels come from dinasaur bones, right? So in essence you're using dead animals constantly.

Or what about metal? Do you use it? Do you wear any diamond jewelry or other gemstones? Mother Earth is a living breathing entity - the planet is alive, with a heart (its core) and central nervous system (its land masses) and even a waste system (the atmosphere). It requires food and water to live (growth of forests and waterways feeding into the oceans).. and yet anyone who uses metals are depriving the planet of its body parts. Chopping and hacking and picking out bits and pieces of its very existence, one block at a time.

How do you justify the murder of the planet, while not accepting eating a fish?

I just don't get it.
<shrug>

Ilvane
06-28-2003, 08:36 AM
I always knew you had an odd sense of humor, Morst.

-A

Morstanya
06-28-2003, 01:34 PM
>I believe firmly that meat is murder

Ha ! You know what's really murder ? Wheat and soy beans. Just to feed vegans combines kill millions of rabbits, gophers and other animals every year. This is a documented fact and I can point you to the government site with the numbers if you like.

What's worse, eating something that is a domesticated food animal, or slaying innocent wild animals for your vegatarian pleasure ? Hypocrit.

You aren't holding yourself to higher standard, you are just lying to yourself. You do kill animals, but unlike me, you don't want any blood on your hands. I have no problem gutting a fish and eating it, because as a human I am an omnivore, and a predator. I have respect for nature and don't go around shooting sparrows. I eat what I get. I've never run over animals just so I could get some grain or soy beans. I accept that people do that, and I eat my bread just like you do.

>because the cow probably isn't evil and it's certainly not thinking about eating you

Dang you are funny. If the cow was evil I could eat it ? Thinking about eating me ? Does that mean I should start hunting bears and wolves instead of actual prey like ducks ? You know, I'm going to barbeque some ribs this afternoon in honor of you.

Skirmisher
06-28-2003, 01:48 PM
Come on you all.

This is not a new Klaive plea for attention. Heck, its nearly word for word from old posts he has made on the official bbs.

Stop feeding the boys ego.

Red Devil
06-28-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Bestatte
Okay Klaive - a few questions and points here, something I've wanted to discuss in some serious manner with anti-meat (as opposed to a simply pro-veggie) people:

You bring up a few things about yourself - that all living things have a soul. That killing a living thing is murder. That humans don't need to eat meat.

Soooooo... veggies were alive before someone brutally and mercilessly cut them down, in gardens or farms where insects and worms and birds rely on those veggies for their own survival. Vegetarians are depriving other living creatures from nourishment, and murdering vegetables all at the same time. How do you justify this, while abhoring someone eating a cow, whose hide can be used to clothe and cover the feet, for example?

Do you wear leather shoes? Do you drive a car with leather seats? How about leather running shoes? Wood buttons on your clothes, which come from trees that are hacked down in their prime and thus deprive the rainforest and all its creatures of shelter and oxygen?

What about wearing or using plastics? Your computer is made with plastics, as is your keyboard and your monitor. You do realize that plastics come from fossil fuels, right? And you do understand that fossil fuels come from dinasaur bones, right? So in essence you're using dead animals constantly.

Or what about metal? Do you use it? Do you wear any diamond jewelry or other gemstones? Mother Earth is a living breathing entity - the planet is alive, with a heart (its core) and central nervous system (its land masses) and even a waste system (the atmosphere). It requires food and water to live (growth of forests and waterways feeding into the oceans).. and yet anyone who uses metals are depriving the planet of its body parts. Chopping and hacking and picking out bits and pieces of its very existence, one block at a time.

I just don't get it.
<shrug>

for someone who's always correcting peoples typos you really suck at correcting your own LOL
and most dinosaurs died of natural causes

[Edited on 6-28-2003 by Red Devil]

[Edited on 6-28-2003 by Red Devil]

06-29-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Bestatte

I just don't get it.
<shrug>

Simple.

Everything I do is okay.

Everything I don't is wrong.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Morstanya
07-01-2003, 01:10 PM
One word : delusional.

You can't be right, because I am and you disagree with me. I'm trying to do you a favor and bring you up to speed on reality but you seem to be bent on some kind of fantasy world. It's sad.

Parkbandit
07-01-2003, 01:20 PM
Someone put the troll back in his... kage.

Red Devil
07-01-2003, 05:25 PM
rofl your so funny it hurts :(

Askip
07-01-2003, 06:07 PM
<< the planet is alive >>

Gaia rules!

In this corner of the solar system at least.

:D

07-01-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
Someone put the troll back in his... kage.

It's not pronounced "Cage". It's pronounced "cog-A" long A, like saying the letter A.

Say it with me, "Cog- A".

No gay jokes. It's Japanese for Shadow.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Morstanya
07-01-2003, 09:57 PM
Holy crap, now that I can pronounce it better, I'm so totally impressed. Wow ! You aren't just a wannabe person, you are also a wannabe oriental and ninja.

One thing is for certain, it's impossible to underestimate you.

Lord Deprav
07-01-2003, 10:02 PM
Here I figured I would throw a website I created a long time ago. I am a big big baseball fan and am a total Indians fans. (US Indians fans don't like Derek Jeter.)

http://www.geocities.com/iam4rok/Jeter.html

Deprav

Warriorbird
07-01-2003, 10:34 PM
The most amusing thing is Klaive's posts for attention on the official message boards that get entirely ignored. He's not around and on the amulet enough. A whole new crop of people don't know him, or he's been superseded by greater snerts in their minds, or are just flat out ignoring him.

Me? Other than one mindblowingly offensive set of comments on the official boards, Klaive mainly amuses me. He reminds me of a whole collection of really bad White Wolf Games' "Werewolf" GMs I know.

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by Warriorbird]

Weedmage Princess
07-01-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Lord Deprav
Here I figured I would throw a website I created a long time ago. I am a big big baseball fan and am a total Indians fans. (US Indians fans don't like Derek Jeter.)

http://www.geocities.com/iam4rok/Jeter.html

Deprav

LOL Even I, being a Yankee fan and big time Jeter fan, was cracking up at the numbchucks pic..hee.

Black Jesus
07-01-2003, 11:36 PM
stfu Cage no one gives a shit how you misprounce it

Savanae
07-02-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Black Jesus
stfu Cage no one gives a shit how you misprounce it

Black Jesus,

I don't want anyone to think I am trolling or slamming you in any way but I just can't understand why you feel you need to just slam things all the time.

It is one thing to preach the bible. That’s not a bad thing if it is something you believe in your heart, but lately I have noticed that your comments are aimed more to anger readers and push things in a negative way.

I was just wondering why.
:bounce:

Savanae

07-02-2003, 01:23 AM
LoL! Black Jesus isn't a Christian. He says stuff about the bible in dry jest. While I prefer non-Christians to Christians generally, I think he'd actually be less annoying if he really was a Christan, but he isn't.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Skirmisher
07-02-2003, 07:00 AM
LoL! Black Jesus isn't a Christian. He says stuff about the bible in dry jest. While I prefer non-Christians to Christians generally, I think he'd actually be less annoying if he really was a Christan, but he isn't.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Interesting comment coming from someone who has said flat out that he posts many times just to annoy others.

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by Skirmisher]

07-02-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Skirmisher

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Interesting comment coming from someone who has said flat out that he posts many times just to annoy others.

[Edited on 7-2-2003 by Skirmisher]

I can spot my own kind. Only difference is, I do it with style.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Morstanya
07-02-2003, 12:28 PM
Just a reminder, this thread was intended to get a response to my site:

http://www.geocities.com/intellectualgunlover/index.html

I was wondering how many folks would be offended by the content and so far I've only had one simple minded vegan get pissed off. I'm very disappointed in that :sigh:. There are several new articles on my site, and another going up today.

Anyways, enough with the Klaive stuff please. I've noticed that there are plenty of other threads for flaming him.

Eat meat, piss off a vegan. Support your local agnostic. Buy a gun. Get your child out of catholic school. Ride a motorcycle. Send Rosie O'donnel some hate mail.

Warriorbird
07-02-2003, 10:37 PM
My only comments on the first site?

You watch too much TV, or absorb too much news. If you cease to watch too much TV or get news from sources that aren't obsessed with celebrities...

Life becomes a lot less frustrating.

[Edited on 7-3-2003 by Warriorbird]

Morstanya
07-03-2003, 10:51 AM
Heh, I watch about 1 hour of TV a day averaged out. I do absorb a lot of news and if you consider that a flaw I'd have to ask why you favor ignorance over an informed opinion.

I tell you what, you list where you get news from, and I will too. Fair enough ?

By the way, I'm not some spring chicken that's just now learning about the world. I've been around a while and have built a body of knowledge over the years that encompasses a broad spectrum.

I'm so far from obsessed with celebrities that your comment is funny. In case you couldn't tell, I think most of them are stupid. I'm not the one that's obsessed, this culture is. I merely observe that and comment appropriately.

AnticorRifling
07-03-2003, 11:24 AM
Heh, I watch about 1 hour of TV a day averaged out. I do absorb a lot of news and if you consider that a flaw I'd have to ask why you favor ignorance over an informed opinion....

Absorbing alot of news does not make for an informed opinion it makes for an opinion thats formed from alot of propoganda and one sided stories. News needs to be taken from multiple platforms, resources, and providers(hopefully all with different political ideals and goals) this will make for a well rounded and informed opinion that you can shape into something called "Your own opinion" not the opinion you're told to have.

Me, I don't watch news. Can't stand it. When you can get your information from different sources and then watch the news you laugh at the absurdity of it all.

imported_Kranar
07-03-2003, 11:49 AM
<< I do absorb a lot of news and if you consider that a flaw I'd have to ask why you favor ignorance over an informed opinion. >>

What ever happened to the days of reading good ol fashioned academic journals instead of flashy and hip CNN or MSNBC or "The Source"?

A body of knowledge is far better expressed in the form of a well structured essay, then in some guys with a pound of makeup covered in graphics and popups every 2 seconds.

Morstanya
07-04-2003, 06:52 PM
I stated that if someone wants to compare news sources that I'd be more than happy to go along with that. It seems some assumptions are being made about the body of sources I utilize. I haven't heard anyone state just where they get their news from, but I'm certainly not ashamed to state how I go about it. You see, when I was born, I didn't know everything. It's amazing, but true. That's why I try to listen, and learn.

I do read CNN, and ABC news on-line. I read lots of stuff that has little worth. It's not that I 'absorb' new viewpoints, it's that I learn what viewpoints exist besides mine. I happen to be a speed reader so this takes very little out of my day and keeps me in tune with the average moron, which unfortunately, I do have to deal with. If you shut out the real world for pure academia you risk becoming one of those that teaches, instead of one of those that achieves. I find that kind of effete approach to be a joke.

I also use quite a few other sources for information. For years I've watched the McNeil-Lehrer news hour on PBS regularly. Though it seems to have slipped off some lately, I still consider it an exellent alternative news source. I read the Christian Science Monitor. No, I'm not religious, but they do some interesting reporting which is often free of a 'spin'. I also read local newspapers, and make sure to read both the liberal and conservative papers from the same area. For instance, when I lived in D.C. I read both the Washington Post and the Washington Times, diametrically opposed rags. I'd read articles on the same subject from both papers, compare, and then mentally discard most of their bullcrap.

When I'm interested in a subject I search the web for articles which are related and written by so called professionals within that scope. It was insinuated in a post that such academic writing is more likely to be a good source that others, but I disagree. I find articles written by people with a narrow scope tend to reflect their opinion rather than state facts in the manner of a professional newsperson. Turf wars overcome objectivity within academia. I'd rather read an article by a professional newsperson who has already read several opposing views on a subject. Some of them sum things up nicely. They provide links (or at least searchable strings from the article) to read individual viewpoints if you so desire. It's kind of like looking for a new car. I don't want to talk to the engineer that designed the brake system, but I definitely want to read some reviews regarding performance before I start forming my own opinions by looking at particulars that are of importance to me.

No source of information is completely objective. I am certainly not objective, and I'm smart enough to realize that. That's the important part, knowing you are biased in some way and continuing to look at a diverse spectrum of material. When I was young my opinions could switch in a heartbeat, now they slide to new ground slowly, but they do still slide.

By the way, I didn't think I'd actually need to say this, but...

I don't believe everything in my articles.

Amazing eh ?

imported_Kranar
07-04-2003, 07:35 PM
<< If you shut out the real world for pure academia you risk becoming one of those that teaches, instead of one of those that achieves. >>

Do you have any idea how much money a professor makes? If that was intended as an joke, all I can say is that in reality I'd place a bet that a professor "achieves" more than you, or anyone of us who posts here. Not to mention the projects they take part of make them a part of history. Getting a Ph.D on average nets you a 6 digit yearly salary. Nothing to laugh at there, simply that my opinion is that a Ph.D is one of the greatest achievements period, for an education is one of the most valuable aspects of our lives.

It's not that there is anything too wrong with the news, but the news is far from being a good knowledge base. To have a strong understanding, I firmly believe you need academic information. Not one piece of academic information, not two, but many. The good thing about academic information is that it's not dependent on a market. Whereas news agencies must constantly compete with one another (they make their news dramatic), appeal to younger viewers (reporters with 10 pounds of makeup), and satisfy those with short attention spans (flashy graphics and sound effects), academic sources don't need to appeal to anyone. They're not in the business of getting millions of people to read them.

<< When I'm interested in a subject I search the web for articles which are related and written by so called professionals within that scope. >>

I sincerely hope you don't mean Yahoo or Google. Anyways, I guess it's not all that important unless you're a student at university. It's just that nowadays, if I one references the news in a research paper or a serious academic paper where one is expected to present a strong opinion, they have basically admitted defeat. I suppose for the purposes of a BBS or casual learning it's not nessecary, but then again, it's also not what I'd call a well formed opinion.

[Edited on 7-4-2003 by Kranar]

Warriorbird
07-05-2003, 11:19 AM
Being well informed is important...but...hating celebrities or politicians just seems kind of like a waste of time to me. I suppose that was more of my point, hey. And no...I wasn't insulting your news sources...just saying that perhaps you were paying attention to things, that in retrospect, aren't really worth paying attention to, due to the news.

Morstanya
07-08-2003, 03:13 AM
I agree with most of what you are saying Kranar, with the exception of the implication that because professors have a good salary, that they do something worthwhile. I'm fully aware that some do wonderful things, but I also know a few and remember my college days well. My first hand experience is that most professors are wannabe's, to be blunt. I'd also point out that there are quite a few people that are "wastes of skin" that make more than professors. Should I care what they think ? I won't bother mentioning what I made as a Unix System's Administrator before that industry drove me nuts and I left it. Suffice to say it was more than the tenured professor of BioChem at Baylor married to my cousin, not that I think that means squat.

One of the most pathetic human beings I've ever met had degrees all over his wall, including a PHD. He was the "Lead Architect" developing operating system software for IBM where I was a contractor. I worked closely with this man, and he didn't have a clue. If you can be as ignorant as this man and still get a PHD there is something wrong with that process. An opinion does not become gospel because a "doctor" wrote it. That man was typical of the PHD's I saw out in the real world. Everyone else did the work and they sat around working very hard at taking the credit for it.

I am not insinuating that you are such a person, merely that many are like that. I've learned to place merit on individuals without consideration of their academic achievements. You are a professor, right ? Or at least that is your goal, just guessing of course...

And as to the last post, everything is a waste of time if you want to get philosophical about it. I like making fun of celebrities and such. Odd ? Morbid ? Pointless ? Probably.

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by Morstanya]

[Edited on 7-8-2003 by Morstanya]

Warriorbird
07-08-2003, 11:21 PM
Ahh. As humour? Not bad at all. As pure philosophy? Was just pointing out some issues.

Captain Amby
07-11-2003, 05:09 PM
dunno where you got your japanese from COG-A/Kage.. but being I was *born* there, and its my first language and Kage or Cog-a is *not* the words for shadow.. I dunno where ya did learn that from. Prolly a crappy anime

07-11-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Captain Amby
dunno where you got your japanese from COG-A/Kage.. but being I was *born* there, and its my first language and Kage or Cog-a is *not* the words for shadow.. I dunno where ya did learn that from. Prolly a crappy anime

Shadow - kumori, kage, shadou, bikou, kage, shado-, anei

Source: http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html

STFU, Poser bitch. My sister was born in Japan and doesn't know any Japanese. Being born somewhere doesn't ensure that you learn the language. As far as you saying that it's your first language, your english is fucked up enough to make me believe you, except for the fact that your sentence structure does not indicate a leaning towards Japanese sentence structure.

The website above is not where I got Kage from. I take Japanese classes and have been for a few months. Kage was one of the first words/roots we learned. There are many words for Shadow in the Japanese language. Kage is one of them.

For an example of it in use:

Okage: The Shadow King for PS2.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Captain Amby
07-11-2003, 06:13 PM
OOoOo I made someone mad. Being that I can fully speak the language, and NOT have to read it from a dictionary or from a website, I think I can do a lil better. Kage is NOT pronounced as you wrote it on here, love. You really need to know what the fuck your talking about before you blast me. Tootles lil boy

07-11-2003, 07:43 PM
OOoOo I made someone mad. Being that I can fully speak the language, and NOT have to read it from a dictionary or from a website, I think I can do a lil better. Kage is NOT pronounced as you wrote it on here, love. You really need to know what the fuck your talking about before you blast me. Tootles lil boy

LoL. Okay, you just wrecked yourself worse than I ever could've. Thanks!

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

07-11-2003, 07:48 PM
Also, in case anyone was confused, when I said Cog-A, I was trying to simplify.

The beginning sound is "K". The same sound at the beginning of cat and kick.

The next sound is a short a. It sounds like "ah"

the "ge" part is a "guh" and a long A. Together it sounds like the word "gay".

Kah-gay. This is the proper pronounciation. And if said correctly, Cog-A should sound the same.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Black Jesus
07-11-2003, 08:23 PM
you got the gay part right...

Captain Amby
07-11-2003, 08:34 PM
Go ask your teacher what a chinkoatama is. That's what you are Kage/Klaive/whoever.

Warriorbird
07-12-2003, 12:34 AM
Kagemusha. Shadow Warrior.

07-12-2003, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by Warriorbird
Kagemusha. Shadow Warrior.

::slams this post in Captain Amby's grill:: STFU!

You go, Warriorbird. Kick his ass.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Captain Amby
07-12-2003, 12:41 PM
idiot. I'm a girl not a guy. And Kage depending on how its pronounced could me a variety of things. The way *you* had it here and stated it was pronounced did not mean Shadow. Kage kah-geeh as you say it, means a fire.. like a fire in the house. Not Shadow. Any true japanese person can tell you that. Come back to me after you've had more than a few weeks of japanese lessons and a dozen anime movies under your belt.

07-12-2003, 03:33 PM
idiot. I'm a girl not a guy. And Kage depending on how its pronounced could me a variety of things. The way *you* had it here and stated it was pronounced did not mean Shadow. Kage kah-geeh as you say it, means a fire.. like a fire in the house. Not Shadow. Any true japanese person can tell you that. Come back to me after you've had more than a few weeks of japanese lessons and a dozen anime movies under your belt.

You = Hopelessly Ignorant

Me = Done with you

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Skirmisher
07-12-2003, 05:02 PM

Ouch. Round to Amby

CrystalTears
07-12-2003, 05:28 PM
Amby, don't bother. He'll always think he's right. His apparent intelligence never taught him how to take defeat because he doesn't know everything.

Bobmuhthol
07-12-2003, 05:34 PM
<<His apparent intelligence never taught him how to take defeat because he doesn't know everything.>>

I think you mean intelligents.

Captain Amby
07-12-2003, 05:41 PM
I get the point that not even a native of the language he supposedly knows, can teach him anything. I'll stop trying, its hopeless against him.

07-12-2003, 07:26 PM
I get the point that not even a native of the language he supposedly knows, can teach him anything. I'll stop trying, its hopeless against him.

Dude, how many times do you have to be told to STFU before you close your lying, sad, pathetic and offensive milkis hole?

First, you aren't a girl. Girls are rarely as stupid as you, and when they are, they know it and don't open their mouths.

Second, you aren't a native Japanese speaker. You're a wanna-be that projects his own insecurities and flaws onto others simply to reassure yourself that you aren't as pathetic as everyone seems to think you are.

And lastly, no, I am a steel wall. Try to move me and all you'll get is a bleeding head.

Now once again...

STFU!

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Black Jesus
07-12-2003, 07:32 PM
haha a steel wall? all 115 lbs of you?

Captain Amby
07-12-2003, 08:24 PM
you are right psuedo-shadow. I'm not a girl. I'm a woman. Thanks for correcting me :D

Morstanya
07-12-2003, 09:58 PM
God grief Klaive, just when I thought it was impossible to demonstrate a more extreme state of ignorance than you have already exhibited, you come through with more bullshit than a cow on Ex-Lax.

Can we just ignore this moron please, and get back to the important things ? Like why Rosie O'donnel should die, why you should give people the finger, and stuff like that ?

Captain Amby
07-12-2003, 10:25 PM
Or why men cant ever change the toilet paper roll...

07-12-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Black Jesus
haha a steel wall? all 115 lbs of you?

I have beefed up considerably since that picture. That was taken like two years ago and I'm ripped now. You are just jealous of my Seanlike muscles.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Morstanya
07-15-2003, 06:12 PM
It'd be nice to think that someone could be jealous of your muscles because they sure as hell aren't going to be jealous of your mind. I think the biggest muscle in your body must be in your jaw, because you never shut the hell up. There must be some contest you could win with that jaw muscle, maybe in a brazil nut cracking time trial or something...

By the way, you might have gained a few pounds, however, be assured that you still do not kick any ass. You are as intimidating as the last armadillo I ran over, and just as full of shit.

Red Devil
07-15-2003, 09:20 PM
Morstanya reminds me of maddox

07-16-2003, 08:06 PM
It'd be nice to think that someone could be jealous of your muscles because they sure as hell aren't going to be jealous of your mind.

I don't blame them. It's hard being of ALIEN intelligence. Mere humans cannot comprehend my dazzling mental processes. I must be half martian, because no human could be born with a MIND as advanced as mine.

Do not be jealous. Pity me... for I am alone. A GOD among insects.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Captain Amby
07-16-2003, 08:29 PM
So says Kage, the delusional one-handed sex fiend bandit! woo hoo woo hoo!

Gokkem
07-16-2003, 08:34 PM

I don't blame them. It's hard being of ALIEN intelligence. Mere humans cannot comprehend my dazzling mental processes. I must be half martian, because no human could be born with a MIND as advanced as mine.

Do not be jealous. Pity me... for I am alone. A GOD among insects.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

My god Klaive. I do pity you...but it's not because you are alone. Seems you have some issues although apparently your ego isn't one of them.

peam
07-16-2003, 11:00 PM
This thread's hilarious. :D

07-17-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by peam
This thread's hilarious. :D

Thanks! I'll be here all week.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Parkbandit
07-17-2003, 09:50 AM
So says Kage, the delusional one-handed sex fiend bandit! woo hoo woo hoo!

Can we not use Kage or Klaive in the same sentance as the term bandit.

It offends me.

Captain Amby
07-17-2003, 11:05 AM
LOL sorry! I'll have to think up of a new word.. so many come to mind.

peam
07-17-2003, 12:24 PM
It's amusing in the "Woah, look at that retarded kid!" way, not the "Oh man, that guy's hilarious!" way.

So you can sit back down.

smarty pants
08-11-2003, 03:54 PM
your site sucks. a blind toddler could do better.

[Edited on 8-11-2003 by smarty pants]

Artha
08-11-2003, 06:39 PM
your site sucks. a blind toddler could do better.

You, however, troll topics that are over a month old. I think it's easy to see who is ahead.