PDA

View Full Version : Locker/shop cleanout

petroglyph
08-18-2007, 01:55 PM
All of this is in a Landing playershop at the end of Spinewood Way-- you can pick it up there, or PM me if you want it delivered to IFW. I could probably be talked into doing Ta'Illistim, Ice Mule, or River's Rest deliveries as well.

Containers:

a smoky grey suede pouch clasped with a fireleaf amulet
Belt worn, small amount
50k (3)

a textured deep blue silk backsheath
Scripted -- Rub: You reach up and grap the haft of your weapon and adjust it in the backsheath so that its ready to unlimber. Pull: You pull at your backsheath, tugging at the straps and buckles to make certain that your weapon is quite secure. Slap: You slap your backsheath and feel something has changed.
Displays runestaffs and polearms in one of two ways -- a textured deep blue silk backsheath with a staff poking high overhead or a textured deep blue silk backsheath with a staff poking overhead with the butt dragging behind attached to a leather sock and wheel.
Shades of blue, from a brilliant sapphire at the mouth to a deep midnight at the tip, flow smoothly across this sheath. Three narrow bands of gold encircle the center, leaving the rest of the silk unadorned but for a faint, textured pattern of acantha leaves woven into the fabric. Inside, a thick layer of leather gives the sheath a strength belied by its delicate exterior.

a dark linen pouch stitched with silver glyphs
Belt worn, small amount

a steel-clasped glossy mahogany case
Belt worn, small amount

a thin grey wool coat shot through with scarlet threads
Scripted -- Wear: You casually shrug your way into your grey wool coat. Remove: You shrug out of your grey wool coat, shaking it once and folding it across your arm.
Cloak worn, very large amount

Clothes:

a silver-veined ashen marbrinus skirt with a thin amethyst belt
Scripted -- Tickle: You swipe a hand across the folds of your ashen marbrinus skirt, smoothing them out and causing them to sway gently about your legs.
Leg worn, very small amount

an obsidian-hued satin bodice with an emerald lace overlay
Scripted -- Pull: Idly, you twirl the tip of one of your satin bodice’s laces around your index finger. With a sigh, you unwind the length and let it fall back into place.
Pin worn, very small amount

some grey silk gloves buttoned with a tiny row of opals
Pin worn

a sapphire blue velvet bonnet
A pattern of delicately embroidered snowflakes edges the bonnet's wide brim, and swathes of winter white silk can be tied at the chin to secure it to its wearer's head
Head worn

a pair of blue crushed velvet poulaines embroidered with wild roses
Foot worn

a pair of thin periwinkle poulaines laced with braided wild grasses
Foot worn

some ebony lace sleeves
Laceable onto Mavikia clothing

some gold leaf-etched buttons
Laceable onto Mavikia clothing

a diaphanous lilac scarf
Scripted -- Raise: As you sway your hips, you hold your lilac scarf out to the side and move your arm in a fluid, sinuous motion, creating a wave of color that ripples and dances. Turn: Stomping a strong beat as you turn, you twist with a wild, gyrating motion. Your lilac scarf drapes from your extended fingertips, a flowing ribbon of color that writhes through the air. Spin: You spin rapidly in place, your lilac scarf wrapping itself tightly around your body in a sinuous swathe of color.
Waist worn

a leaf-buttoned green silk blouse
Shirt worn

a dark lacework skirt layered in graceful cascades of fabric
Leg worn, very small amount

a pristine white linen skirt with a pale green sash
Leg worn

some crimson damask gloves

an ivory and blue marbrinus scarf
Neck worn

a heavy amethyst velvet vest twined with crimson trails

Jewelry:

some ornate silver cufflinks set with bone chips
Pin worn

a scarlet signet ring etched with a grey tower
Ring worn

a delicately braided chain of white daisies
Neck worn

a haon doe suspended from a chain of faenor musical notes
Neck worn

a sleek glowbark amulet
Neck worn, crystal amulet

a gold-strung faceted crystal prism
Cut with a myriad of facets, this piece of clear quartz crystal has been designed to refract light into a prismatic spray of color. Tiny etchings along one smooth side are filled with gold foil, the same luster as the slender chain that is threaded through a small hole in the top of the crystal.
Neck worn

an engraved ebony signet ring
Ring worn

a crystalline mournbloom earring
Ear worn, crystal amulet

a pair of golden fish earrings with tiny onyx eyes
Ear worn

a round gold brooch inlaid with a trio of carved pearl sovyn blossoms
Secured along the back of the brooch is a slender, hand blown crystal vial bearing a delicate stopper.
Pin worn, holds perfume

some gold oak leaf-shaped rings
Flippable piercing jewelry

a thin gold tiara shaped as gently curling autumn leaves
Head worn

a gold oak leaf suspended from a silken cord
Neck worn

a black signet ring etched with three circles within a triangle
Ring worn

an ebonwood scorpion earring
The ebonwood scorpion is quite realistic, carved perfectly even down to the little carapace hairs -- although many of those have broken off, leaving tiny splintered spots behind. A small tag tied to the scorpion's curving tail reads, "Experiment 34958."
Ear worn

Instruments (all loresongs available on request):

an engraved pine lyre
Short loresong

an elven elm psaltery
Long loresong accessible only by a bard of the appropriate race (elf)?

an elegant oak theorbo with invar-inlaid tuning-pegs
Short loresong

a glittering fir theorbo
Long loresong about a giantman woman

a grimy black willow shawm with brown jade and invar inlay
Short loresong

an elegant elderberry wood tambourine
Short loresong

Other assorted stuff:

a patchwork black yierka hide toad studded with tarnished silver warts

a pale blue silk-tasseled bookmark
Painted from left to right upon the soft blue silk in delicate brush strokes, are the images of sea birds in flight over a small a fertile valley and quaint village near a rocky coast. The village's wood and stone buildings with peaked roofs appear delicate and airy. At the top of the painted bookmark, a loop of braided silk secures the sky blue silk tassel.

a pale white ivory tablet
Mularos is engraved in a faint, subtle fashion across the stone, his twist of a smile mirroring the patterns of his barely visible scars.
Has the following written on it: "I give praise to the Lord of All Suffering./Through Him shall we find the true strength, for pain is always among us./I honor you and all the torture which you endure and make others endure./Through our breaking, we shall become whole."

a twining black brush
Painting brush, needs ink
As your eyes travel across the brush, faint tendrils of essence slither outward from it, and a curved blade-like silhouette of intertwined black designs slowly forms before your eyes. In a heartbeat, it fades away.

a tiny aelotoi finger puppet
Casts locklore

Prayer scrolls, 10k each:

an illuminated green-bordered scroll
Has the following written on it in Elven: Appeal for the Crippled/Where empathy in fullest flower failed/And every other healing art retreated,/Bring determination; teach new hope./The way is hard now. Must all be defeated?/Luminous Scholar, gaze into the heart/And see that wisdom's spark is shining there,/And feed it till the bright, resplendent flame/Can be the beacon piercing through despair.

a gold-inked ivory scroll
Has the following written on it in Elven: Appeal of the Living Scholar/Devotion to my craft: my only crown./Excelling in that craft: my only bride,/And yet I do not walk bereft of love/If you, great Teacher, linger at my side./Mist-wreathed, Drake-wedded, ancient, calm, and wise:/May I be crowned and wedded in your eyes.

a small scarlet-inked scroll
Has the following written on it in Elven: Appeal for Insight/My thoughts twist over one confusing point,/And, wounded, skitter to that point once more,/The blackened sear that halts my wildfire mind./I ask your insight, Scholar, and anoint/Myself with all successes of the past/To show my worthiness, though charred and sore./Great Scholar, let me conquer this at last!

a fine ebony-bordered scroll
Has the following written on it in Elven: Appeal for the Favor of Lumnis/The touch of death is not unknown to me./From pain alone, my spirit does not quail,/But from that anguish-addled fantasy/That with my death, the ones I love will fail/And suffer. Lumnis, gift them with insight/Against the hour my day succumbs to night.

a gleaming pale grey scroll
Has the following written on it in Elven: Appeal for Recognition by Peers/In full darkness, I sought out a flame/And nurtured it to drive the dark away,/But none have come to sit beside my fire./Must they stumble? Here, I have a light/As bright as joy, as brilliant as the day,/But still in ignorance, my kinsmen stray./Unveil their eyes, that this light may inspire/New wisdom, Mistress of the starry spire.

a black-inked vellum scroll
Has the following written on it in Elven: Appeal of the Dying Scholar/The carbuncle rests heavy on my brow./My sight grows weak, my skeleton grows frail,/And understanding this, I freely will/My incomplete life's work to Lumnis now./Though blood and flesh and sight will surely fail,/Transcendent, this is trusted to your skill:/I die, but when I do, do not allow/My studies to be lost along with me.

an illuminated green-bordered page
Has the following written on it in Common: Prayer for a Crippled Man/Neither empaths nor any other physician could aid me./Bring me strength of heart. Teach me hope again./My path is hard. Has it ended already?/Glorious Scholar, look into my soul;/See that I have wisdom still,/And increase it until I no longer despair.

Knitting yarns, 7.5k each:
a skein of navy blue yarn (1)
a skein of ivory yarn (3)
a skein of pale green yarn (1)
a skein of golden yarn (3)
a skein of black yarn (3)
a skein of silver yarn (3)
a skein of deep green yarn (3)
a skein of pure white yarn (2)
a skein of heather grey yarn (3)
a skein of misty grey yarn (1)