PDA

View Full Version : Fash'lo'nae Meditation Mat

Nilandia
08-17-2007, 12:16 AM
Well, apparently I can still forget that I put out my meditation mat even though I wrote a script so I wouldn't forget. I've left my second meditation mat on the ground and walked off, this time my Fash'lo'nae mat. Playershops doesn't have any listed, so it anyone else has one they're not using or would be willing to part with, please let me know. I'm looking for 'a grey meditation mat edged with gold slit-pupiled eyes', sold at the last Festival of Lumnea.

If you have one for sale, please PM me, e-mail me at nilandia@sovyn.com, or IM me at LadyNilandia at any time.

Gretchen

Jayvn
08-17-2007, 01:20 AM
I 'might' have one in my locker in the landing, but I wasn't gonna head back till alchemy was released.... If no one contacts you and I find out I do have it it's yours.

Nilandia
08-17-2007, 01:41 AM
Awesome, thank you. I'll let you know if I find one in the meantime.

Gretchen

Jayvn
08-17-2007, 03:08 AM
meh sorry it was the grey jastev one, I have a plain bamboo one if you want it..

Nilandia
08-17-2007, 01:05 PM
If I don't find a Fash'lo'nae mat by the time you're back in the Landing, I might take the bamboo, depending on the price. It's meant for my Erithi, so bamboo would fit her quite well.

Gretchen

Jayvn
08-17-2007, 03:41 PM
I grabbed it outta my locker, I went down last night to check but I'm in illi with it, if you happen to come up this way get ahold of me an you can have it.