PDA

View Full Version : Race Issues

Daniel
08-16-2007, 03:34 PM
You're one to talk Blazing. It didn't take you very long to come out firing like a minute man on the Arizona border.

Blazing247
08-16-2007, 04:02 PM
My comment wasn't born out of racism or disdain for illegal immigrants, so I'm not sure how your comment applies. My point was that when you are adopted by this country, you are given a whole heck of a lot in return for very little, which makes it easy for people like TheE to spout off about people who GIVE this country something while they provide nothing themselves but criticism and a holier-than-thou sense that they are better than the guys on the front line (whether the war is stupid or not).

Daniel
08-16-2007, 04:05 PM
It applies because you've let your racism be known on several occasions. Just because you didn't come out and call him a sand nigger doesn't make your comment suddenly "okay".

Keller
08-16-2007, 04:28 PM
My point was that when you are shit out of your mothers nasty cooch you are given a whole heck of a lot for nothing, which makes it easy for people like me to spout off about people who come to this country and contribute a hell of a lot while I do nothing but bitch and moan about how they might have an opinion.

Well said dude.

Well fucking said.

Blazing247
08-16-2007, 04:29 PM
Actually, I don't believe I've let my racism be known on any occasion. I don't consider myself to be racist, I don't even think that word is applicable in today's society but we use it because it's easier to categorize someone as racist than to say they dislike certain things. I don't like you because you're a gangbanger. You could be a white gangbanger, and I'd still hate you. You can change the way you talk, but you're still that same e-thug from 4 years ago. That isn't racism. I don't like people coming to this country illegally. I don't care if they're European, Asian, or African. Again, not racism. It just so happens that most of them are Mexican, so be it.

It is common for people to get along better with those of their "own kind", I don't consider this racism. If I said, "Daniel is stupid because he's a nigger", that's racist. If I said, "Daniel is stupid because he's a gangbanger, who happens to be black", that's not racist. Again, nothing I said in my original comment was racist. If it makes you feel better to categorize me as a racist, fine by me, but that just makes you a stupid...yeah. :)

Daniel
08-16-2007, 04:29 PM
lol. I had to check and see if he ctually said that. I was like damn, I look like a jackass now!

whew.

Daniel
08-16-2007, 04:31 PM
1) You have let it be known. Some of the things you have said have been racist. Does it make me feel better? I really don't give a shit and its funny that you think I do.

2) I'm not a gangbanger and never have been

;) Thanks for playing.

Blazing247
08-16-2007, 04:32 PM
Well said dude.

Well fucking said.

The fake quote is so 2004. Have some balls and say what you mean.

Blazing247
08-16-2007, 04:35 PM
1) You have let it be known. Some of the things you have said have been racist. Does it make me feel better? I really don't give a shit and its funny that you think I do.

2) I'm not a gangbanger and never have been

;) Thanks for playing.

It's unfortunate I can't look up quotes by your old ID RangerD1, because you were just about the textbook definition of a stupid fucking gangbanger. Maybe I can change my ID and try to invent a new life for myself, too.

Keller
08-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Actually, I don't believe I've let my racism be known on any occasion. I don't consider myself to be racist, I don't even think that word is applicable in today's society but we use it because it's easier to categorize someone as racist than to say they dislike certain things. I don't like you because you're a gangbanger. You could be a white gangbanger, and I'd still hate you. You can change the way you talk, but you're still that same e-thug from 4 years ago. That isn't racism. I don't like people coming to this country illegally. I don't care if they're European, Asian, or African. Again, not racism. It just so happens that most of them are Mexican, so be it.

It is common for people to get along better with those of their "own kind", I don't consider this racism. If I said, "Daniel is stupid because he's a nigger", that's racist. If I said, "Daniel is stupid because he's a gangbanger, who happens to be black", that's not racist. Again, nothing I said in my original comment was racist. If it makes you feel better to categorize me as a racist, fine by me, but that just makes you a stupid...yeah. :)

Oh Jesus Christ. That's all I can even muster.

You haven't shown us your racism, but you're not a racist. Must . . . not . . . try . . . to . . . figure . . . out . . . or . . . head . . . will . . . explode.

Keller
08-16-2007, 04:37 PM
The fake quote is so 2004. Have some balls and say what you mean.

I mean your an entitled little racist prick who I'd love to ass-rape with a 3-gallon can of pinto beans dipped in pickled jalopenos.

Parkbandit
08-16-2007, 04:42 PM
I mean your an entitled little racist prick who I'd love to ass-rape.

:wow:

Someone came out of the closet.. and he's attracted to racist guys. Just when you thought you knew someone...

Daniel
It's unfortunate I can't look up quotes by your old ID RangerD1, because you were just about the textbook definition of a stupid fucking gangbanger. Maybe I can change my ID and try to invent a new life for myself, too.

No need. I know exactly what I've said. You're inability to distinguish between someone and their circumstances is what makes you a tool.

To clarify: I've done alot of shit in my life, none of which I will ever deny.

My childhood and young adult years were heavily influenced by gangs and their actions, just like everyone else from my community. However, I have never ever "Gang banged" which has an entirely different connotation to it than you likely even care to understand.

You can judge me based upon the situations that I found myself and that's your perogative. The simple fact of the matter is that I have came a helluva fucking long way to be where I am today and some d-bag with the handle blazing247 is not about to take that away from me.

:)

Daniel
Jesus Christ. PB is like Dennis rodman on the boards.

Keller
08-16-2007, 04:44 PM
The simple fact of the matter is that I have came a helluva fucking long way to be where I am today and some d-bag with the handle blazing247 is not about to take that away from me.

:)

What's funny is you're speaking to the fucking definition of "entitled white douchebag who sits on his mothers couch and bitches about how the [hard-working] illegal immigrants are taking all his jobs."

So this sentiment is probably lost on him.

Parkbandit
08-16-2007, 04:47 PM
Jesus Christ. PB is like Dennis rodman on the boards.

He only has 5 rings.. Don't compare me to an amateur.

Parkbandit
08-16-2007, 04:49 PM
What's funny is you're speaking to the fucking definition of "entitled white douchebag who sits on his mothers couch and bitches about how the [hard-working] illegal immigrants are taking all his jobs."

So this sentiment is probably lost on him.

I wouldn't put too much weight into anything Daniel posts regarding race.. since his normal debate maneuver is "OMG, U R A RACIST" whenever anyone disagrees with him.

Daniel
08-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Lol. Sure it is PB. Still waiting on my figures.

Keller
08-16-2007, 04:53 PM
I wouldn't put too much weight into anything Daniel posts regarding race.. since his normal debate maneuver is "OMG, U R A RACIST" whenever anyone disagrees with him.

I was born a poor black child.

Blazing247
08-16-2007, 05:14 PM
Keller, butt hurt much? And did you just get all e-thug on me? You want to ass rape me? Go for it, let's get into an e-thug internet fight, or we can be 'real tough guys' and I can give you my address, cause that wouldn't be pathetic or anything. Entitled little white dude? Hardly, but I don't talk about my personal life on a public message board with trash like you.

I didn't make this into a racial issue. Someone (Daniel, go figure) disagreed with my statement and called me a racist in true closet racist form- hey it takes one to know one. I don't even care about being called a racist, I know what I am and what I'm not, but the statement wasn't applicable to what I said which had absolutely zero to do with race.

In short, if you have a problem with me, or you really want to spend some money to settle this internet tough guy debate, PM me cause everyone else surely doesn't want to hear your fucking e-toughery and my e-racism. Back to the topic at hand.

Keller
08-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Keller, butt hurt much? And did you just get all e-thug on me? You want to ass rape me? Go for it, let's get into an e-thug internet fight, or we can be 'real tough guys' and I can give you my address, cause that wouldn't be pathetic or anything. Entitled little white dude? Hardly, but I don't talk about my personal life on a public message board with trash like you.

I didn't make this into a racial issue. Someone (Daniel, go figure) disagreed with my statement and called me a racist in true closet racist form- hey it takes one to know one. I don't even care about being called a racist, I know what I am and what I'm not, but the statement wasn't applicable to what I said which had absolutely zero to do with race.

In short, if you have a problem with me, or you really want to spend some money to settle this internet tough guy debate, PM me cause everyone else surely doesn't want to hear your fucking e-toughery and my e-racism. Back to the topic at hand.

ROFL!

I'm fucking laughing so hard. At you.

:rofl: :club: :rofl:

Blazing247
08-16-2007, 05:18 PM
Are you retarded?

Keller
08-16-2007, 05:19 PM
Are you retarded?

Institutionally.

Deadelf
08-16-2007, 07:21 PM
If Daniel is who I think/recall he is, though I might be wrong here and thinking of the wrong guy. I don't ever recall him claiming to be a gang banger, though I do recall years ago he and I talking about how he came from a rough neigherbood.

Regardless, to actually say you hate someone, wow Blazing247. I personally can't hold that sort of anger for to long, sort of a self destructive mind set and takes a heavy toll long term.

I take a wait and see view with people, if they show me they are an idiot and lack common sense I always keep that in mind when dealing with them. I don't think everyone should agree with my point of view all the time btw, just have a bit of common sense. I have a low tolerance for idiots basically, sadly who/what fits the term "idiot" covers a wide range. lol

Anyhow carrying everyone, just thought it was an odd thread. Of course there has been odder threads in the past. :)

Stretch
08-16-2007, 08:00 PM
^ immigrated to the US in 1987.

Lived in Virginia since 1987.

American citizen since 1994.

Went to school in Virginia from 1989-2006.

Pay tens of thousands of dollars in taxes a year.

What makes me any less of an American than someone that was born here?

Asha
08-16-2007, 08:03 PM
Pay tens of thousands of dollars in taxes a year.

???
Honestly?

Stretch
08-16-2007, 08:09 PM
Well, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration.

But for FY 2007, I'm expecting to fork over somewhere north of $20k for FICA, federal/state income tax, and property tax.

Daniel
08-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Why the fuck was this moved here and who the hell is Dead elf.

Snapp
08-16-2007, 10:04 PM
Because it had nothing to do with soldiers committing suicide and I don't have a clue.

Warriorbird
08-16-2007, 10:27 PM
Deadelf = Jim/Celtar I'm pretty sure.

It's funny. Immigrants hating on other immigrants is cyclical in America.

Daniel
08-16-2007, 10:31 PM
Oh snap. Yea. Same ol Daniel ;) Just not full time Army now. going to school \working in DC.

Haywood J.
08-17-2007, 12:16 AM
I never thought Daniel was a gang banger. Hell, he's as white as I am. In fact, he's remarkably intelligent if you ask me.

Now Stretch, he's a gang banger. Have you seen his popped collars and hood rats (read: dudes with popped collars) he hangs with?

But seriously, Daniel isn't a gang banger. I don't always agree with him either, but he posts intelligently.

Keller
08-17-2007, 09:09 AM
Oh snap. Yea. Same ol Daniel ;) Just not full time Army now. going to school \working in DC.

Where do you work in DC?

Edit: What geographical location?

Skeeter
08-17-2007, 11:21 AM
I never thought Daniel was a gang banger. Hell, he's as white as I am. In fact, he's remarkably intelligent if you ask me.

Now Stretch, he's a gang banger. Have you seen his popped collars and hood rats (read: dudes with popped collars) he hangs with?

But seriously, Daniel isn't a gang banger. I don't always agree with him either, but he posts intelligently.

You made fun of Stretch who is an old gay man. I think that was a hate crime.

Daniel
08-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Where do you work in DC?

Edit: What geographical location?

Foggy Bottom.

Stanley Burrell
08-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Daniel isn't a gangbanger, but Stretch?

BOY HOWDY, he rolls with the whole AzN crew from Wapan.

I haven't even bothered to read this thread, but did someone basically accuse Daniel of being a gangbanger based on skin color or something to that effect?

Sean
08-17-2007, 12:32 PM
Its not his skin color its a misunderstanding/interpretation of his past.

Deadelf
08-17-2007, 01:45 PM
>>Deadelf = Jim/Celtar I'm pretty sure. Warrior bird

Yep, Warriorbird nailed it. I couldn't recall the password on my past account and last time I talkd to Kranar about a forgotten password some years ago he said to just start a new account. lol. So when I started reading again I thought well hell I should actually start an account if I wanted to post! This time I saved the damn account/password info so I wont forget it.

>>It's funny. Immigrants hating on other immigrants is cyclical in America.
Warriorbird

Yeah that's a cyclical fact with this country.

Jim

p.s: Good to hear your doing well Daniel. :)

p.p.s: Oddly Im not seeing alot of these new posts listed as new posts. Usually the little symbol to the left shows when a cat/topic/thread has a new message. Many threads I'm now noting aren't showing that symbol though. So I'm just scrolling down and reading dates of last posts to catch that there might be new posts. That's how I noted this one had new posts.

Goretawn
08-17-2007, 01:49 PM
>
p.p.s: Oddly Im not seeing alot of these new posts listed as new posts. Usually the little symbol to the left shows when a cat/topic/thread has a new message. Many threads I'm now noting aren't showing that symbol though. So I'm just scrolling down and reading dates of last posts to catch that there might be new posts. That's how I noted this one had new posts.

HUH?

Why not just click on NEW POSTS?

Deadelf
08-17-2007, 02:08 PM
I only caught that button after posting Goretawn while looking around at settings, options and other selectable options on the bbs. I'm not real familiar with threaded bbs. I assume it's reliable to check for new posts on the bbs?

Sean
08-17-2007, 02:14 PM
I suggest using quick links >> Today's Posts rather than New Posts. Atleast with Today's Posts you can go back and reply to something you've already read.

Also welcome back.

CrystalTears
08-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Or if you're just looking at a list of threads, the ones with the little arrows in the title means there are new posts. Just click on it and it will take you to the new posts automatically.

Oh yeah, on topic: I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally. :D

Deadelf
08-17-2007, 02:26 PM
Thanks Sean and CT, I have alot to learn on threaded bbs. :) I'm more patient about them then I was in the past. Actually I'm more patient in general I guess. lol

Jim

Keller
08-17-2007, 02:37 PM
I demand a new thread be created with this off-topic jibber-jabber!

Sean
08-17-2007, 02:37 PM
Kellers a bigot!

Daniel
08-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Would you prefer we use that bullshit Simu does?

Deadelf
08-17-2007, 04:02 PM
>>Would you prefer we use that bullshit Simu does? Daniel

Talking to me you has-been scout? :> Yeah I like how it flows but that said I think I could grow to like this as well now that I'm finally getting around to learning it. Shouldn't have been so resistant to learning the new bbs software I know. ;p

Jim the has-has-been scout.

p.s: Did we accidently kill this thread? lol. Sorry if I did side track it, I consider it a good thing if I did side track a thread about racist crap.

p.p.s: Thanks btw for the hint about (Quicklinks, Todays Posts) it is working awesome for quick navigating to see new posts.

Sean
08-17-2007, 04:09 PM
The only problem with the quicklinks that I can think of is Mark Forum as Read button is right under Today's Posts and it's annoying when you click it by accident. Also it hates The Jews.

Keller
08-17-2007, 04:12 PM
p.s: Did we accidently kill this thread? lol. Sorry if I did side track it, I consider it a good thing if I did side track a thread about racist crap.

No, I'm just bored at work and trying to increase my post count.

Deadelf
08-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Noted that possibility Sean. :( Keller LOL! Speaking of work I guess I should get something done.

Some Rogue
08-17-2007, 04:25 PM

You stole my line!

Goretawn
08-17-2007, 04:30 PM
Noted that possibility Sean. :( Keller LOL! Speaking of work I guess I should get something done.
FIGHT THE MAN, PC ALL DAY!!!!!!

Skeeter
08-17-2007, 06:02 PM
[QUOTE=Deadelf;615396]p.s: Did we accidently kill this thread? lol. Sorry if I did side track it, I consider it a good thing if I did side track a thread about racist crap.
QUOTE]

It's not unusual for PC threads to ramble out of control, it's one of the beauties of this place.

Oh, and I hate the Redskins.

Asha
08-17-2007, 06:12 PM
I hate when Methais hasn't posted an image yet today.
Needs to be something random and derailing.

Deadelf
08-17-2007, 06:15 PM
Here's one for ya Ash, I call this one. "Starsnuffer and Court".

http://eatliver.com/i.php?n=2273

Asha
08-17-2007, 06:17 PM
Which is Evarin and which is Rheisia!
I love it though lol

Sean of the Thread
08-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Rheisa is the one with the man-toe.

Parkbandit
08-17-2007, 07:44 PM
Rheisa is the one with the man-toe.

Camel-toe?

Skeeter
08-18-2007, 12:15 AM
Here's one for ya Ash, I call this one. "Starsnuffer and Court".

http://eatliver.com/i.php?n=2273

That chick is a lot more doable than those guys deserve. Though she has bizarre knees.

Daniel
08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
Wow. I hope to god you are drunk as shit right now.

Skeeter
08-18-2007, 12:32 AM
I am, but that doesn't change what I said.

I didn't say she was hot, or that I wanted to hit it. I just said she was hotter than those guys deserved

I expected something more like this.

http://data1.blog.de/blog/j/jeffsallcelebrityblog/img/ugly_kelly.jpg

Daniel
08-18-2007, 12:40 AM
I bet she smokes a mean pole

Skeeter
08-18-2007, 12:45 AM
she'd fucking have to

Methais
08-18-2007, 01:20 AM
I hate when Methais hasn't posted an image yet today.
Needs to be something random and derailing.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a162/DoyleHargraves/MustardPwnage.jpg

Sorry for the delay. This thread is now about mustard.

Tsa`ah
08-19-2007, 01:24 AM
I think it's pretty damn funny someone claims Dan posted like a thug at one time.

I didn't even know he was black until he posted a picture. That could have meant I thought he was some suburbanite white kid e-thugging his way across the internet ... but not really.

And no, that doesn't mean I presume someone is white or black by the way they post unless they really push it. Everyone is blank until the show me something different.

Warriorbird
08-19-2007, 04:01 PM
http://a294.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/98/l_4f4be9d4415bfc965d8e116ca1378ef5.jpg

Everyone is Blank!

Clove
08-21-2007, 12:54 PM

That's not true... I happen to know you hate the Dutch even more than most.

CrystalTears
08-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Especially Dutch who mock Cubans.

Skeeter
08-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Peruvians can suck my cock.