1. Landing shop on pine road, 2 east- 13M min

2. 6x HCP MBP, 18lbs-Sold

3. 4x HCW barbed rolaren awl pike-13M min

4. 2x void black ora awl-pike, void flares-5M min

5. 3700 Premium points-sold

6. FGB - Sold

7. Fel hafter - Sold

8. a veniom-traced villswood crossbow - Sold

9. *New* an invar-hafted black vultite waraxe topped with a razor-sharp spike.
I copied Stunseed's prior postings as to the properties.
4x greater infused steam flaring axe. 5 pounds, 85/200 breakage. When it flares, it hits twice, with its own flare messaging. It is also actioned, shown as ;

To draw the weapon
1st : As you draw your black vultite waraxe, and currents of air unfurl along the blade, coalescing about it a miniature vortex before fading away.
3rd : As Stunseed draws his black vultite waraxe, and currents of air unfurl along the blade, coalescing about it a miniature vortex before fading away.

Waved
1st : You slice your black vultite waraxe through the air and curls of steaming mist rise up from its blade languidly.
3rd : Stunseed slices his black vultite waraxe through the air and curls of steaming mist rise up from its blade languidly.

Waved at someone
1st : You tilt your black vultite waraxe at Keyvon and a miniature vortex of air whirls briefly toward him before fading away.
3rd : Stunseed tilts his black vultite waraxe at you and a miniature vortex of air whirls briefly around you before fading away.

Rubbed
1st : You rub your black vultite waraxe and whorls of pale white mist swirl along the blade and twine about one another before fading away.
3rd : Stunseed's black vultite waraxe shimmers slightly as whorls of pale white mist swirl along the blade and twine about one another before fading away.

And finally, the raise/attune verb.
1st : You raise your black vultite waraxe high and currents of hazy white air burst from within it, whirling around you in a tight vortex and lifting you upwards as the streams of mist spiral around you in an endless dance. Soon after, you find yourself back on the ground, but the mist still clouds your vision.
3rd : Stunseed raises his black vultite waraxe high and currents of hazy white air burst from within it whirling in a tight vortex and causing his hair to whip wildly around him as the storm builds in fury and intensity. Stunseed is lifted up into the air as his eyes turn a pale, misty white, and then gently lands upon the ground as the strong currents dissipate.

You see Stunseed.
He appears to be a Human.
He appears to be mature and of towering stature for a human. He has PALE MISTY WHITE EYES.

Flare message.

** A howling gale of steaming air bursts from an invar-hafted black vultite waraxe topped with a razor-sharp spike! **
... 25 points of damage!
Boiling vapor strike leaves right arm quivering uncontrollably!
The arctic titan is stunned!
... 20 points of damage!
Hot vapors cause noticeable discoloration in neck.

** A howling gale of steaming air bursts from an invar-hafted black vultite waraxe topped with a razor-sharp spike! **
... 20 points of damage!
Hot steam causes the frost giant to squirm uncomfortably!
The frost giant cries out in cold agony one last time and dies.

PM if you got an offer/bid.

The Ponzzz
08-14-2007, 08:56 PM
Wow void flares on an awl-pike is pretty awesome.

thefarmer
08-15-2007, 02:03 AM
Yup. If I wasn't already overloaded with weapons, I'd keep the sucker

Kentashi
08-15-2007, 01:14 PM
Do you have to have a premie account to buy a shop? If not, I'll put a 1 mil bid out there.

thefarmer
08-15-2007, 06:20 PM
The only reason you need to be Premium is to have 3 rooms. A standard can have 2 rooms.

However I'm looking for more than a million. Appreciate the thought, though.

The Ponzzz
08-15-2007, 07:40 PM
Yea, landing shops go for roughly 15mil as of lately, and have gone for 20+ in the past.

Kentashi
08-15-2007, 08:03 PM
Well, I'll throw a 5 million offer out there then. I know it's low, just let me know if you change your mind. AIM name Betray69.

thefarmer
08-15-2007, 10:48 PM
I'm positive I won't be changing my mind for a 5M offer.

Never hurts to try, though.

Kentashi
08-16-2007, 12:29 AM
How about 5,000,001? Would THAT change yer mind? lol

thefarmer
08-16-2007, 01:01 AM
The MBP has been sold on BO

thefarmer
08-16-2007, 04:53 AM
Added a few things.

Kentashi
08-16-2007, 01:03 PM
farmer, do you have AIM? If so, could you drop me your AIM name? I wanna talk to ya about that fel hafter.

thefarmer
08-17-2007, 01:22 AM
PM's work for me.

thefarmer
08-21-2007, 03:24 AM
Bump for adding the crossbow

Silent_Willy
08-21-2007, 05:22 PM
You quitting?

thefarmer
08-22-2007, 12:08 AM
Nope, just owe a friend big.

thefarmer
08-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Lowered prices some.

thefarmer
08-26-2007, 06:45 PM
Crossbow sold, waraxe added.

thefarmer
08-29-2007, 04:29 AM
Points sold.

Moved auction to a different thread, since the two items in the title are gone.