PDA

View Full Version : Self Ammo Poison Long Bow

bubbauno
08-13-2007, 08:40 PM
Still using the energy long bow gauntlet primarily but I might get rid of my backup bow for a decent offer.

a golden oak long bow
4x base bow with witchwood arrows ranging from +1 to +30
Poisons on EVERY shot
Highest i've seen so far is 90 per round
Poison does NOT work on undead
Poison does NOT stack

You draw back the string on your oak long bow and a black witchwood arrow shimmers into view.
You fire a black witchwood arrow at Chazym!
AS: +588 vs DS: +545 with AvD: +30 + d100 roll: +87 = +160
A layer of shifting stone absorbs 7 points of damage!
... and hit for 14 points of damage!
Minor strike under the left eye, that was close!

**A spray of a noxious toxin flies from your witchwood arrow bathing Chazym in a vile substance!**
The arrow splinters into tiny slivers.
Roundtime: 4 sec.
Roundtime changed to 1 second.

Poisoned! Taking 75 damage per round. Dissipating 2 per round.

Anyone interested can contact me at bubbauno@aol.com or bubbauno on AIM.

Thanks,
Tsin

Drakam
08-13-2007, 08:55 PM
wondered how long it would take for that bow to go up for sale

bubbauno
08-13-2007, 10:02 PM
It was fun to play with for a while but I would rather use my energy bow cause I can't lose it in the temple.. I already have a billion worth of backup weapons that I never use so I would rather someone else get some use out of it.

senorgordoburro
08-14-2007, 12:36 AM
Does this weapon hurt the undead still and just not flare, or is it useless against them. Also, would you PM me what you want for it.

Krendeli
08-14-2007, 07:18 AM
... that I never use so I would rather someone else get some use out of it.

At an outrageous profit of course

Alfster
08-14-2007, 07:52 AM
Why shouldn't he sell for as much as he can get?

I don't like Tsin as much as the next guy...but he's in the business of selling shit. Sell as high as you can IMO.

thefarmer
08-14-2007, 06:58 PM
I don't think it's his pricing, it's what he does to get that price that people object to.

I could give a shit either way really. I'm not rich enough to deal with him on a regular basis.

Amber
08-15-2007, 01:06 AM
Does this weapon hurt the undead still and just not flare, or is it useless against them. Also, would you PM me what you want for it.

It doesn't hurt undead.

Drew
08-15-2007, 01:51 AM
It doesn't hurt undead.

If I recall correctly from when I owned it, it won't hurt the dead but when the arrow has the extra flare effect that will hit them. The flares don't do any damage though, sometimes they prone or some other stuff like that. Anyway, it wouldn't be useful for hunting the undead but it's a neat tidbit.