PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!!!! No justice!

Souzy
11-28-2003, 02:03 PM
I got arrested after I was playing around with Zeyrin and accused him and here's what happened!!!!

>
Zeyrin says, "Run."
>
Elronae gives you a friendly hug.
>
Elronae giggles.
>accuse zey

With great ease, the town constable grabs you and shackles your wrists.
The town constable then drags you off.

Arriving at the jail, the town constable strips you of your possessions, opens a strong ironbound door and throws you bodily to the darkness within the door. "There thou wilt remain until the judge has words with thee!" he chortles gleefully.

With a dull thud and rattle of keys in a lock, the door closes and locks, leaving you trapped within.
[Wehnimer's, Jail Cell]
Dirty walls surround you, and a metal-banded door blocks your only exit. From somewhere in the darkness you can hear the sound of a creature moving about.
Obvious exits: none
>l

OMG!!!! I got arrested for assault!!!! Die!!! I didn't even assault anyone!

Souzy
11-28-2003, 02:04 PM
Holy sheesh!!! Then I get thrown back in and my fine goes up even more. I'm pissed cause I had to leave!

Trinitis
11-28-2003, 02:09 PM
if you punch or kick someone, you can be arrested for assult, food for thought.

-Adredrin

Souzy
11-28-2003, 02:10 PM
Bleh, I didn't even punch him or kick him or anyone. They just suck ass!!!!! Then threw me back in for content because I didn't answer. WTF is that? They need to die! OK, I have to go, LOL.

GemstoneFan
12-01-2003, 08:54 PM
Nice, that means that little punkass Chapiblak will be spending a lot of time behind bars.

One of those 12 year olds that thought it was hilarious to punch and kick empaths.

Zeyrin
12-01-2003, 08:59 PM
Ya know, I hate the fact you got arrested for assault. But then again, it was pretty damn funny. I did offer to pay your fine for you so BLAH on you!!!