PDA

View Full Version : A few things for sale...

The Ponzzz
08-12-2007, 02:46 AM
Sale will go once, twice or sold unless BO is achieved first. Send me PMs, AIM me or respond here to bid.

a matte black steel chain hauberk that reflects no light - 4x, scripted

MB: 900k
BO: 2mil
(Have two sets of this)

Scripts:

Wear - You don your black chain hauberk, settling its weight comfortably.

Pull - You shrug your shoulders and tug on your black chain hauberk, smoothing the links.

Remove - You carefully remove your black chain hauberk, inspecting the links for wear.

A longsword that does the following:

a jade-handled brushed silver longsword

As you rub the small gem on your brushed silver longsword, tendrils of white smoke flow out from it, surrounding the blade. As the smoke fades away, you notice you are now holding a jade-handled golden longsword.
>rub long
As you rub the small gem on your golden longsword, tendrils of white smoke flow out from it, surrounding the blade. As the smoke fades away, you notice you are now holding a jade-handled polished black longsword.
>rub long
As you rub the small gem on your polished black longsword, tendrils of white smoke flow out from it, surrounding the blade. As the smoke fades away, you notice you are now holding a jade-handled midnight blue longsword.
>rub long
As you rub the small gem on your midnight blue longsword, tendrils of white smoke flow out from it, surrounding the blade. As the smoke fades away, you notice you are now holding a jade-handled blood red longsword.
>rub long
As you rub the small gem on your blood red longsword, tendrils of white smoke flow out from it, surrounding the blade. As the smoke fades away, you notice you are now holding a jade-handled brushed silver longsword.

4x, fire flares.

MB: 700k
BO: 2mil

a massive vultite greataxe, 4x knockout flares, scripted

MB: 1.5mil
BO: 3mil

Scripts:

Roar - You point your greataxe into the sky and open your mouth in a soundless scream.

Tap - You tap your vultite greataxe against your thigh in a steady, staccato beat.

Flip - You flip the greataxe from side to side, then whirl it overhead, then deftly stuff it into the bag(top open non-scripted container).

a rusty set of Vornavian scalemail, 4x brig

MB: 300k
CB: 300k - ViridianAsp, SOLD!
BO: 500k

a petrified rib cage shield, 4x medium shield

MB: 100k
BO: 250k

All items are in my shop in Solhaven (Room 2, the hideout) set to the buy out!

Kitsun
08-12-2007, 02:53 AM
How the heck did you get bonk flares on a greataxe?

The Ponzzz
08-12-2007, 02:54 AM
Because I'm good like that.

Gan
08-12-2007, 09:59 AM
Heh, I've got a white ora morning star that has that. The bonk abilites are pretty neat. Not to mention the zests.

>roar star
You point your star into the sky and open your mouth in a soundless scream.
>tap star
You tap your morning star against your thigh in a steady, staccato beat.
>flip star
You flip the star from side to side, then whirl it overhead, then deftly stuff it into the backpack.

AestheticDeath
08-12-2007, 01:09 PM
but it is normally only put on blunts.. like morning stars, or maces etc.. not sure how he got it on an axe

ViridianAsp
08-12-2007, 01:33 PM
300k on the scalemail

The Ponzzz
08-12-2007, 03:02 PM
It's because it has CRUSH damage table.

And update!

The Ponzzz
08-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Update!

Lomoriond
08-13-2007, 11:26 PM
I have a tier 2 forged greataxe with bonk flares somewhere... ended up never really using it because getting hit in the face with a greataxe is usually a big enough bonk on it's own... are they really worth that much?

Warriorbird
08-13-2007, 11:37 PM
They're nice for ambushing.

The Ponzzz
08-14-2007, 12:16 AM
well the flare rate is a lot higher than a normal weapon, so if you hit face and miss, you got a good chance of knocking it the hell out.

I used it with both my haste wizard and my ambushing rogue. Both worked out nicely, but the rogue ended up killing it more times than seeing the flare.

I have a 2x hammer too with it.

The Ponzzz
08-14-2007, 04:21 PM
Scalemail will be sold in just a few hours!

The Ponzzz
08-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Scalemail sold, price on the axe dropped 500k.

The Ponzzz
08-17-2007, 01:26 AM
Bump. Also, Hadya, get in touch with me for a pick up!