PDA

View Full Version : I found this interesting

theotherjohn
11-28-2003, 08:53 AM
>look
[First Elanith Bank, Teller]
Most of the teller windows that line this room are missing the gates and gratings that once secured them. Impatient clients stand at one of the two intact windows, waiting to get the attention of the tellers on the other side. You also see the town constable, a low arch and a large sign.
Obvious exits: none

Miss X
11-28-2003, 08:57 AM
oOo, hope there hasnt been a break in! I have all my fourtune stashed in landing!! :lol:

Kitsun
11-28-2003, 01:21 PM
I couldn't find the guard captain in Illistim a few nights back. I reported asking if they remembered to bring him over and their response was that the constables can now enter buildings. I guess now he can really extort the shopkeepers.

It makes finding them a real pain in the rump, never sure how far in they can walk into a build.

Souzy
11-28-2003, 01:32 PM
I found this funny...

[Town Square, West]
Here in the midst of the town stretches the cobblestoned main bazaar, its serpentine lanes abuzz with traders bartering, bickering, and hawking their wares. The freewheeling vendors in the bazaar provide a lively alternative to the somewhat stodgier merchants whose shops border the square. The gilded but peeling stone facade of the First Elanith Bank dominates this side of the square. You also see a clear topaz, a basket of rotting fruit and a city official.
Also here: Yrodin, Kades, Poxzemi, Lord Masthix, Scrat, Lady Tishia, Lord Kiandi, Colosie who is set in stocks
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west
>
Yrodin just went north.
>
Llhaal just arrived.
>
Your disk arrives, following you dutifully.
>
Baltyr's group just arrived.
>
Llhaal just went north.
>
Baltyr's group just went north.
>
Kades just went south.
>
Poxzemi just went north.
>toss fruit at colo
You pick up a piece of rotting fruit and toss it right at Colosie! It explodes as it hits Colosie in the face!
>
Masthix picks up a piece of rotting fruit and tosses it right at Colosie! It explodes as it hits Colosie in the face!
>scream
You scream!
>fret
You fret.
>
Great Lady Vif just arrived.
>s

I love the stocks. :D

theotherjohn
11-28-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Lalana

Great Lady Vif just arrived.
>s

I love the stocks. :D

Vif sucks.

Incase I have not told anyone today I hate that stupid bitch

Souzy
11-28-2003, 01:37 PM
LOL...I left that Vif arrived part for amusement purposes, LOL.