PDA

View Full Version : Naked Priest Running

Gan
08-10-2007, 10:47 AM
FREDERICK, Colo. -- A Catholic priest facing an indecent exposure charge after police said he went jogging in the nude about an hour before sunrise was placed on administrative leave Thursday.

The Rev. Robert Whipkey told officers he had been running naked at the Frederick High School track and didn't think anyone would be around at that time of day, a police report said.

He told officers he sweats profusely if he wears clothing while jogging. "I'm a heavy man, and wearing clothing while running makes me sweat profusely," Whipkey was quoted as saying in the police report. "I know what I did was wrong," he said in the report.

more...

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/13848179/detail.html

:wtf:

Perhaps its the thin air thats affecting his brain.

Ilvane
08-10-2007, 10:55 AM
heh, that's too funny.

Angela

Tea & Strumpets
08-10-2007, 10:55 AM
FREDERICK, Colo. --

:wtf:

Perhaps its the thin air thats affecting his brain.

I think celibacy promotes all kind of wackiness.

Celephais
08-10-2007, 10:59 AM
Priest jokes aside...

If convicted of indecent exposure, a misdemeanor, he would have to register as a sex offender, prosecutors said. He could also face up to 18 months in jail.

Wow, that's harsh. Although any other circumstances the same crime I wouldn't have a problem with it (Again priest aside, I mean the whole 4:30 am part of it... like what if Will Farrel in Old School got picked up by the cops, he'd have the sex offender monoker and 18 months for going streaking).

Jessaril
08-10-2007, 11:08 AM
So, I understand some of the indecent Exposure laws, but seriously, why are we so afraid of the human body these days. Seriously, flashing at Mardi Gras will land you an indecent exposure charge these days.

The guy was running, not like he was shaken it in someone's face.

Keller
08-10-2007, 11:09 AM
he must have had a small penis.

Gan
08-10-2007, 11:13 AM
So, I understand some of the indecent Exposure laws, but seriously, why are we so afraid of the human body these days. Seriously, flashing at Mardi Gras will land you an indecent exposure charge these days.

The guy was running, not like he was shaken it in someone's face.

Blame it on Eve and that damn apple.

Jessaril
08-10-2007, 11:13 AM

Or maybe the cop that busted him did.

Misun
08-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Did he not think of a treadmill? Private and effective.

Gan
08-10-2007, 11:17 AM

Since he's a 'heavy man', I doubt that very much would be visible between the effects of exertion and the rolls.

Jessaril
08-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Blame it on Eve and that damn apple.

Yeah, we can blame women for most of the strife men face these days, I mean Eve got men tossed from Eden, Aphrodite started a massive war, Eva Braun ... I'll leave that one alone beyond saying she probably should have put out more cause he would have been less uptight, Bonnie was the "head of the game" according to the hag...

CrystalTears
08-10-2007, 11:19 AM
I just threw up a little in my mouth. Thanks Gan. Fucker.

Celephais
08-10-2007, 11:24 AM
Since he's a 'heavy man', I doubt that very much would be visible between the effects of exertion and the rolls.

GAH! Why on earth would you even think about that!

+1

Gan
08-10-2007, 11:25 AM

http://www.kurthanson.com/images/screenshots/0703/fat_bastard.jpg

CrystalTears
08-10-2007, 11:34 AM
Yeah, we can blame women for most of the strife men face these days, I mean Eve got men tossed from Eden, Aphrodite started a massive war, Eva Braun ... I'll leave that one alone beyond saying she probably should have put out more cause he would have been less uptight, Bonnie was the "head of the game" according to the hag...
Women like Pelosi and Sheehan make me almost wish they couldn't vote either. ;)

ViridianAsp
08-10-2007, 11:36 AM
I'm with Misun on the Treadmill. Most people, "sweat profusely", while running doesn't mean they strip down.

ViridianAsp
08-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Women like Pelosi and Sheehan make me almost wish they couldn't vote either. ;)

Having Pelosi as a State Rep made me wish the same.

CrystalTears
08-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Yes but getting a treadmill would mean dipping into donations and we can't have that. :whistle:

ViridianAsp
08-10-2007, 11:41 AM
If it meant I didn't have to see my Priest jogging in the buff down my street, I'd be the one to start the donation drive.

ElanthianSiren
08-10-2007, 11:42 AM
"I'm a heavy man, and wearing clothing while running makes me sweat profusely," Whipkey was quoted as saying in the police report.

:banghead:

Why do you hate me, Ganalon?

Skeeter
08-10-2007, 11:42 AM
I think the country has gotten out of control with the whole sex offender thing.

Tea & Strumpets
08-10-2007, 11:45 AM
I think the country has gotten out of control with the whole sex offender thing.

But those Dateline NBC shows will always be hilarious.

DeV
08-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Woman get what woman want. Not to mention... earth men are easy. Yeah, I said it.

Anyway, what is most disturbing to me about this is the fact that he was running on a high school track. Next time he should try the local jogging trail if only to make his early morning run a bit more interesting.

Gan
08-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Threads like this are so much fun...

:whistle:

Misun
08-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Yes but getting a treadmill would mean dipping into donations and we can't have that. :whistle:

Hmm, where are his legal fees going to come from then? :D At treadmill may have been the cheaper way to go.

Sean of the Thread
08-10-2007, 04:36 PM
If you're caught pissing behind a dumpster in an alley you get slapped with a sexual offender charge and status.

I think some of the shit is a bit severe but where do you draw the line..

Sean
08-10-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by DEV
Woman get what woman want. Not to mention... earth men are easy. Yeah, I said it.

Anyway, what is most disturbing to me about this is the fact that he was running on a high school track. Next time he should try the local jogging trail if only to make his early morning run a bit more interesting.

Please there are plenty of easy earth women to equal out the ratios. On the other note it's be pretty funny to hear "Naked priest found dead after mountain lion attack get the details tonight at 10"

Methais
08-10-2007, 06:14 PM
Sex offender? Gimme a fucking break.

Guys that wear speedos to the beach, they're the real sex offenders.

TheEschaton
08-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Colorado is known for its crazily harsh laws. Murder in Colorado is a mandatory life sentence, minimum.

-TheE-

Methais
08-10-2007, 06:33 PM
What's so harsh about a life sentence for murder?

Alfster
08-10-2007, 06:47 PM
There's something creepy about the fact that he was running naked at a High School.

TheEschaton
08-10-2007, 07:07 PM
A mandatory MINIMUM life sentence for murder? Here the minimum is 25 years, as it is in most states....with a possible MAXIMUM of life.

So, you get 25 to life. In Colorado - you get life.

-TheE-

Alfster
08-10-2007, 07:12 PM
If I murder you in your state I only get 25 years?

Not bad. I get you dead, and I only have to give up 25 years, with good behavior probably 10.

TheEschaton
08-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Yup, NY.