View Full Version : Two Nice sets of Hauberk

Sthrockmorton
08-08-2007, 11:50 AM
some war-forged dark raider chain armor

Sold
---------------------------------

some jet black chain hauberk
-6x
-lightened to 21 lbs (from standard 27 lbs)
-Permanent resistance to slashing and shocking attacks, vulnerable to puncture
-Head-to-Toe Coverage

MB: 4 million
CB:
BO: 6 million
------------------------------

AIM @ SteveThrock24
Email @ Sthrockm@indiana.edu

complac3ncy
08-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Just curious, is the only diffrence in these from when you bought them from LadyKhit about a week ago is that they're lightened and altered?

The Ponzzz
08-08-2007, 02:42 PM
Hehe, war-forged is a funny word. Nice armors though. 17lb hauberk is awesome.

Sthrockmorton
08-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Khit had a ton of items to sift through and some of the features on these armors were overlooked. I.E. The show, the weight, the zests. They are GREAT armors, especially as light as they are. I'm considering enchanting the 6x set up to 7x and holding on to it. <---- It is enchantable, by the way...

Sthrockmorton
08-09-2007, 04:47 PM
bump with bid

AestheticDeath
08-09-2007, 07:38 PM
just curious does the war forged stuff inspect as rolaren?

Sthrockmorton
08-10-2007, 10:47 AM
It doesnt say? Happen to know what has a base of 84/465?

You pull some war-forged dark raider chain armor from on the glass-topped table.
>appraise my chain
Careful examination indicates the dark raider chain armor has a base strength of 84 and a base durability of 465. You also determine the current integrity of the dark raider chain armor to be at 100.0%.
>inspect my chain

Your careful inspection of some war-forged dark raider chain armor allows you to conclude that it is chain armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.
--------

Loresong didnt produce the results either

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the dark raider chain armor in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the chain armor is the weight, which is about 17 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 1,350,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the dark raider chain armor.

You sense a faint aura of magic around the dark raider chain armor. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the chain armor is as some type of defensive garment.

It has a bonus of +20 from a normal chain armor, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is chain armor. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

The harmonics generated tell you that the chain armor serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.

Sthrockmorton
08-20-2007, 12:30 PM
bump