PDA

View Full Version : A lot of stuff.

Starli
08-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Hi,

Everything must go. You can bid here or send me a PM via the forums. Once, twice, last chance, sold is the format. All exchanges are done in the Landing please.

I accept (and prefer) cash bids at $12 per mil. Also I am selling silvers at the same rate.

a sleeping alluring siren mask
wearable scripted mask; also changes verbs in its description everytime you tap it
The flawless surface of the mask is tinged with hint of icy blue, accenting its lovely molded features. Swathes of raven black silk cascade from the mask like a waterfall of ebony locks. Crushed frost opals have been dusted around the seductively upturned eyes, sparkling with a layer of silvery shimmer. A touch of fiery scarlet blushes the soft lush lips, as if there was a melodious voice that would sing alluringly from behind the mask.
BID: 1 mil to Eldreth, once twice last chance sold

an herb stained field kit
weighs 4, holds a large amount; belt worn
Supple leather dyed to a deep midnight blue, the kit's dark shade was once reminiscent of the twilight sky. Now, however, the accumulated streaks and stains from a multitude of Elanthian herbs have discolored much of the weathered surface. In an odd twist, the faint pattern actually bears resemblance to hundreds of tiny, spiraling comets.
BID: 750K to Eldreth, once twice last chance sold

a pair of sparkling ruby slippers
old box found with 130 in it
There's no place like home.
BID: 1 mil to saturn101, once twice last chance sold

a silver and emerald medallion
mage rechargable wizard's shield
BID: 1 mil

some black vaalin-tassed plate
6x full plate; lightened to 28 pounds
Sleekly fashioned, the armor has been tailored to fit a slim figure, affording both maximum fit and protection. Attached along the bottom is the tasse made of wide strips of black vaalin linked chain, forming a open-pleat skirt. Along the edges you see a hint of the layer of soft padding added for comfort and frequent wear. Tiny crushed diamonds have been lightly dusted on the skirt in a faint and subtle way, but a keen eye can detect a deliberate pattern resembling the constellations. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
SOLD ON BUYOUT

a macabre eonake war maul
4x sanctified
Forged with the purest of eonake, the massive head of the maul is an impressive sight. The maul's sturdy ironwood haft is carved into a visage of horror. An etched myriad of distorted undead are frozen in shock, terror, or madness with mouths set wide open in a neverending scream. Small crudely-cut bloodjewels are inlaid as pairs of eyes into each one of the gaping undead, depicting dull lifeless pupils in defeat.
BID: 750K to FUTTILO once twice last chance sold

a wire-bound rolaren waraxe with a spiraling pattern of shooting stars down the haft
7x, cold flares
BID: 8 mil to diethx, once twice last chance sold

some long cascading tresses of pale moonlight silver swept up elegantly by an exquisite rose comb adorned with sparkling ruby petals
worn in tattoo slot, altered ponytail
BID: 500K

a delicate emerald toe ring
pin worn, scripted
A band of small, sparkling emeralds surrounds the toe ring. Fine silver runes encircle the stones, complimenting the flash of the facets and adding mystery to the deep green of the gems. Tiny vaalin snowblossoms are inset between the emeralds, each one a small miracle of carving.

a flared skirt overlaid with layers of gossamer lace in a darkly hued jade / a long slim silver skirt with a lining of fiery red silk revealed in a left side slit
reversable skirt, 2 alters in 1
BID: 200K

lace and rose covered satchel
weighs 2 pounds, stores large amount; shoulder worn
This beautiful satchel is made from a base of strong jade colored spidersilk with an overlay of soft ivory lace. Entwined through the lace are several deep emerald strands of veniom with embroidered ivy leaves. Upon the ivy across the back are embroidered several large roses, each with a pale rose pearl in the center.

an engraved cobalt steel rod
mage rechargable 910
BID: 1 mil

a small scarlet censer inlaid with a stylized jade wisp of deep green smoke
belt worn, scripted
BID: 300K

a silver-hilted bastard sword
5x durability 99/275; blessable
The hilt of the weapon is crafted from tri-colored silver and inset with a spiraled series of blue diamonds. At the base of the blade a small rune has been etched deeply into the steel, the image that of a small hawk with wings outstretched. The weapon looks but elegant and formidable. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
BID: 750K to War Angel, once twice last chance sold

a pair of jade green slippers with pale tendrils of ivy silk for straps
altered footwear

a tiny black mein thimble
1x a day; self heal to full
The thimble is made of exquisite marbled black mein, rimmed with bright gold.
SOLD ON BUYOUT

a white ora studded leather sheath
rechargable blessing sheath

a pair of long golden blond pigtails braided with wild snowblossoms along their length
BID: 500k

a delicately linked silver choker with gathered sprays of amethyst rose buds
altered crystal amulet
BID: 100K

a soft green silk cloak embroidered with a fall of white lilies
altered cloak, holds a very large amount
BID: 250K

a twilight rose garden tapestry sack
weighs 4, holds a large amount; belt worn
Wild roses of blue, dawn, and maigold are stitched across the sack's fine silk, forming a garden tapestry. Respectively, the vibrant tones of pale lavender, blush pink, and warm gold in daintily pointed buds and spiraled blooms are set off by embroidered green foliage. The entire garden shadowed in deep twilight-blue threading, its blossoms and leaves are faintly tinged on the edges with a touch of night.

a golden spidersilk knapsack fastened with a dazzling emerald and gold clasp
weighs 2, holds large amount; shoulder worn
BID: 500K to diethx, once twice last chance sold

a square etched gold tin
1x a day random chocolate
SOLD ON BUYOUT

a gold wire snowblossom brooch
pin worn, fluff
Budding from a dainty setting of gold wire stems and leaves, a carved emerald snowblossom reflects a display of brilliant shades of green. Curling fronds and tight unopened buds are arrayed around the central blossom like admirers around a beautiful lady.
BID: 50K

a crisp white shirt of raw silk cuffed at the sleeves with veined onyx buttons
pin worn, under 1 pound
BID: 250K to Eldreth, once twice last chance sold

a graceful pleated batiste blouse
pin worn, under 1 pound
Watered silk dyed to the pure black of night, the dark-hued fabric shines with lustre. The neckline is cut to a modest dip and rises into a high collar in the back, spilling over with fine lace designed to frame the the face. In sharp contrast with the deep ebony shade, long sleeves that flare out wide, are slashed with twilight silver silk.
BID: 250K

a silver filigree necklace with dazzling amethysts carved into the style of entwined violet roses
neck worn, pocketed. holds a couple of items or rings

a cascading mist-silver ponytail gathered with a pair of dark jade combs

a delicate heart-shaped scroll
In the Common language, it reads:Elements stronger then wind, can't keep my love within. Eternal darkness transforms to light, when I am with you my heart takes flight. Each day you fill another piece of my soul, only with you do I feel whole. My heart shall forever remain in your posession, and you will always stay my obsession.
BID: 10K

some modest earrings with dangling clusters of pristine crystal and amethyst roses
ear worn
BID: 100K

a slyvankind boltwielder puppet
highly scripted; rub to change professions, shake for different profession names, pinch to change races
Looking at a half-krolvin berserker puppet you see a proud little doll that is waving a gaffing hook and wearing a fur cloak.
SOLD ON BUYOUT

a serrated invar claidhmore
+2; magical
BID: 2 mil to FUTTILO once twice last chance sold

a vaalorn hilted invar claidhmore
+2; magical
BID: 2 mil

a golvern hilted invar claidhmore
+2; magical

an onyx-hilted invar claidhmore
+2; magical

an ivy and rose gossamer jade cloak
6 pounds, holds a very large amount
Subtle designs of entwining ivy unravel across the jade silk, forming a lacy web of darkly hued vines. Night blossoms gracefully accent the twilight greenery of interwoven threads, turning the cloak into a floral arabesque. A pale jade rose clasp fastens at the throat of the cloak with jewel-like petals that fan out in a beautiful bloom, twinkling in a myriad of sparkles.

a silvery spidersilk lace sack fastened with a clasp of a deep red rose encircled by writhing silver serpents
weighs 3, stores a large amount; belt worn

a razor-sharp pure silver stiletto with delicate sparkling black rubies imbedded into the hilt
4x dagger

a blue riftshard trinket
scripted and morphs into a dainty blue riftshard brooch, an intricate blue riftshard ring, a delicate blue riftshard earring, a sigil-etched blue riftshard necklace when tapped
The blue riftshard is expertly inset onto a pure vaalin backing. The vaalin plate is cut into an octangular shape with each of the eight points capped in silver. The initials 'G.D.' appear etched into the center of the vaalin plate.
BID: 200K to Eldreth once twice last chance sold

a glowing amulet
invasion crystal amulet
BID: 125K to Meldikar/MightyMaxperson@aol.com once twice last chance sold

a thin rolaren longsword with an intricate silver chain fastened to the handle
4x flares healing vials; see post below for more info
SOLD ON BUYOUT

a suit of hand-tooled supple leather elven hunting armor stitched with fine kelyn thread
full leather; 6x, very heavily crit padded
SOLD ON BUYOUT

a silver mirror
unlimited teleports in either Solhaven or Teras Isle (dunno atm); scripted
Your image is not clear but the silver mirror is handsomely decorated with ancient glyphs and markings of ancient magic.
SOLD ON BUYOUT

a silver bodice laced in the back with a webbing of pale silk / a beaded red bodice trimmed with black silk roses
reversable bodice; 2 alters in 1
BID: 150K

a wrap-around silvery spidersilk skirt with a left side leg slit and fastened with a sparkling ruby clasp in the shape of a rose
altered skirt; leg worn
BID: 150K

a scorched crown with tines tipped with arcane rune etched multi-hued orbs
self recharging 9x a day; colors (601)
SOLD ON BUYOUT

a black round button
pin worn, fluff
The button is inked with the words, "I'M NOT A THIEF. I JUST STEAL A LOT."
BID: 300k to Rinswynd, once twice last chance sold

a blue veniom mesh pouch
weighs 3, holds small amount; belt worn; scripted to close on its own

a large mithril mesh sack
weighs 4, holds medium-sized amount; belt worn; scripted to close on its own
BID: 250K to War Angel, once twice last chance sold

8100 premium points
do whatever you want with it
BID: $400 flat

Kitsun
08-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Damnit. Who bought that thimble and for how much?

bubbauno
08-05-2007, 03:00 AM
Windpanguss bought out all that decent stuff I think before anyone else could snag it

Starli
08-05-2007, 04:37 AM
I've been getting a lot of PMs about the longsword, and to be honest, I don't remember much about it.

A buyer will be singing it for me tomorrow so I will post the information as soon as I can. :)

Starli
08-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Hi,

Sorry for the misinformation, it doesn't steal life or anything.

According to the info I found out, the weapon flares and creates healing vials. The vials last for a couple of days.

Below is the bard song:

As the pitch of your voice finds the heart of the longsword a vision slowly forms before you.

A dark-robed figure, face hidden in the cowls of his robe, stands atop a mountain. Ominous clouds form in the sky as he chants over a dark granite slab.

As you continue to coax the song from the rolaren longsword, the vision returns of the dark figure.

The vision slowly begins to focus in on the figure and its ministrations over the slab. As the vision zooms in, you notice the weapon gleaming with the flashes of lightning as the figure chants softly over the longsword.

As your voice dares the longsword to tell you more, you see the figure reach past the slab and lift the form of a small elven baby in his hands.

Its visage is partly revealed as his lips turn up in a sinister grin. From one sleeve of his dark robe he produces a shimmering ceremonial dagger. You watch as the grizzly scene unfolds before you...

Your voice coaxes another grim verse from the rolaren longsword.

The figure slowly lowers the dagger to the elven baby and makes two precise cuts along each wrist. The figure then raises the crying body above the slab, chanting as guides the droplets of lifeblood along the longsword. As the light slowly dies from the baby's eyes, the longsword seems to glow with a life of it's own. Exhausted, the figure idly tosses the baby's body to the side and leans over his creation...

Another verse shows itself to you as your voice struggles against the rolaren longsword.

The scene pans back to show the mountaintop and clouds again. A scowling apparition presents itself in the clouds, unbeknownst to our exhausted figure. A gleaming golden crown can be seen atop the head of the visage as it extends an angry finger towards the figure. In one brief blast of light, the longsword rises up from the slab, then comes crashing downward as the figure looks up in surprise...

Another verse presents itself to you as your voice finally finds the perfect pitch of the vibrations within the rolaren longsword.

The figure lies dead in a pool of blood, the longsword lying haphazardly next to it. As you watch, the staff glows with power and the blood rushes away from the body, seeping into the staff, just as it happened with the elven babe. The vision abruptly changes and thousands of seasons pass by in a blink of an eye, the snow piling higher and higher, eventually covering the longsword until only the tip of the slab remains apparent to the eye. The visions begin to slow, as the snow gradually recedes, showing the warming seasons. The vision fades once more, with the tip of the staff peeking through the snow, although you sense there is still more to this tale.

A troupe of adventurers scales the mountain and discovers the rolaren longsword. After a brief game of dice a stalwart dwarf pridefully hefts the longsword and climbs back down towards the village in the valley. The vision quickly shifts to show the dwarf sitting with the longsword in his small room, fiddling with it and examining it. The vision blurs a little just as the dwarf appears to figure something out, and clarifies only when he raises a vial in triumph over his head.

Starli
08-06-2007, 09:48 PM
Prices have been lowered on some items, and I seem to have acquired another 100 premium points!

It really is an awesome deal for the sheer amount of points. :)

Rinswynd
08-06-2007, 10:06 PM
300k on my button.

Rins.

Khariz
08-07-2007, 01:04 PM
Are you 100% certain that all 4 of those invar claids are magical, and can thus hit magical critters?

Cause, ya know, 90% of all invar claids CANNOT hit magical critters, and are not magical.

Starli
08-07-2007, 02:17 PM
https://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=16&topic=43&page=39

Starli
08-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Some stuff will be sold by tomorrow.

Plus I've lowered the MB on a bunch of stuff again, so take a look. :)

Starli
08-12-2007, 05:21 PM
A lot of stuff sold!

PLEASE contact me for your items if I did not get a message out to you.