PDA

View Full Version : Wand, bracer, tiara, and scroll

Grimaldus
08-04-2007, 12:58 PM
These are a few things I have found in my travels, I am wondering what they are worth.

a thick tri-tipped iron wand: It casts minor shock three times when you wave it at something, non-crumbly, and not rechargeable by normal means, many charges remaining.

a tourmaline studded iron bracer: This casts quake, wrist worn, rechargeable, and has a few charges.

an engraved silver alloy tiara: This one casts spirit fog, head worn, rechargeable, and also has a few charges.

And finally this scroll I picked up at the pawnshop just because it has raise dead and well of life.
It takes you a moment to focus on the illuminated vellum.
On the illuminated vellum you see
(213) Minor Sanctuary
(318) Raise Dead
(308) Well of Life
(215) Heroism

AestheticDeath
08-04-2007, 01:21 PM
nice, rare to see all those on one scroll

Fallen
08-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Scroll, once fully infused is worth 100-200k IMO

Morrff
08-06-2007, 12:06 PM
a thick tri-tipped iron wand: It casts minor shock three times when you wave it at something, non-crumbly, and not rechargeable by normal means, many charges remaining.

I'd say around 100k to 200k at most

a tourmaline studded iron bracer: This casts quake, wrist worn, rechargeable, and has a few charges.

1-3m depending on the buyer

an engraved silver alloy tiara: This one casts spirit fog, head worn, rechargeable, and also has a few charges.

maybe 1m

The scroll would certainly be worth 200k once fully infused, if not slightly more

Player of Morrff's many! ;)