PDA

View Full Version : A few things

cali
08-03-2007, 01:09 PM
1. a side-laced black leather corset set with curved black steel boning (open/close, one pocket, pin worn)

2. a shadow grey Dhe'nar training whip (I don't know what enchant it is, seem to remember 3x? has some fun actions:
wave: With an adept flick of the wrist, you crack a shadow grey Dhe'nar training whip, producing a startlingly loud sound!
pull: You stretch the length of a shadow grey Dhe'nar training whip between your hands and grin wickedly.
push: You lower your training whip with an easy, graceful gesture that coils the whip on the ground around your feet.
maybe more?

3. a bronze-handled black snake hide cat'o'nine'tail and a red leather cat o' nine tails (should be same actions)

4. a suede map-of-Elanthia bag (shoulder, holds large, weighs 2)
show: The suede has been sun-bleached to a creamy white hue until it is both soft and supple. The drawstring mouth, designed to slide open or closed with a light touch, is secured with smooth leather laces tipped with beautifully faceted deep green emeralds. Embroidered around the bag is an intricate representation of Elanthia, depicting miniature forests, rivers, and trails in vivid detail. Scrolled in flowing script through the realistic map are the words: "Insatiable Curiosity, Infinite Adventure."

5. an exquisite emerald-laced finger purse (belt, large amount, weighs less then 2)
show: The soft blue fabric of the finger purse is crafted from intricately knotted spidersilk threads and attached to the soft finger-ring with multiple golden spidersilk braids. The soft flap is positioned perfectly for the wearer to slip out a few coins quickly. Strands are woven into the round face of the purse, creating brilliantly patterned flowers laced with emeralds that spiral out from its center. Tiny unicorns, expertly carved from mermaid's tear sapphires, are suspended along the rounded sides.

6. a sitting beanbag seagull (one of the morphing things you can wear and stuff)

7. a hazy glass ring (adds to some stat, can't remember what if anyone knows? It was from some quest at a merchant type event a few years ago)

8. a laje banded tower shield (6x)

9. a wispy blue spidersilk satchel beaded with a handful of dark purple nightshade blooms (shoulder worn, large amount, weighs 2)

Appreciate what anyone can tell me, thanks.

AestheticDeath
08-03-2007, 07:46 PM
hazy glass ring wont work for anyone but the original owner, so its worthless really

diethx
08-03-2007, 08:08 PM
Also, the hazy glass ring is not from a quest. They were sold on the Wavedancer during its last January run. I'm not sure about any of the other runs. Just FYI :)

Tolwynn
08-03-2007, 09:20 PM
The hazy glass rings connected to a 'quest' from the Wavedancer, for what it's worth. You went out to an Ashrim isle, futzed around until you realized the quest was unwinnable, got killed, and/or yanked back at the end. Once the quest ended, everyone could then go collect a hazy glass ring whether they'd left the Wavedancer or not.

They were available on every run of the Wavedancer, and many doing a second or more run of the event didn't bother with anything except collecting the ring after the first go-round.

AestheticDeath
08-03-2007, 09:28 PM
Does that mean if we have another Wavedancer, we could get a copy of the hazy glass rings?

cali
08-04-2007, 10:30 AM
OK, ring stays on her... any of the other stuff worth selling?

diethx
08-04-2007, 12:36 PM
The hazy glass rings connected to a 'quest' from the Wavedancer, for what it's worth. You went out to an Ashrim isle, futzed around until you realized the quest was unwinnable, got killed, and/or yanked back at the end. Once the quest ended, everyone could then go collect a hazy glass ring whether they'd left the Wavedancer or not.

They were available on every run of the Wavedancer, and many doing a second or more run of the event didn't bother with anything except collecting the ring after the first go-round.

Ahh I see. I only went on one disappointing run the last January they ran it, and I don't remember squat about a quest. I just came across the ring and nabbed one. I guess that would be why ;)

Mikare
08-04-2007, 07:15 PM
You can probably get 3 mil silver minimum for the beanbag, the other stuff is nice and selling price is dependant upon who might want it. Go to playershops.com and search for those items to see if anyone has them for sale in their shops to get a price range.

Mikare

OK, ring stays on her... any of the other stuff worth selling?