PDA

View Full Version : Some of the last few things that I am getting rid of before leaving the lands.

Lambent
07-27-2007, 02:42 PM
ok, by now most of you know that my chars will be leaving the lands, I have just a few more items that are of great value to me that I am willing to sell.
I will accept silver or cash bids, but will accept paypal only on cash bids, cash bids should be calculated at 12 per million. Bids will go Once, Twice, SOLD! I will consider buy outs if the price is right and skip the auction process.

First up:
a black serrated eonake falchion, 5x, zested, sancted for clerics and pali's, weighs 3lbs, and was created by the Arkati Mularos himself back when the gods still came down and visited with us mortals. SHOW:

This eonake blade is blackened and scorched, forged with deadly serrations along its length and the name 'Sender' engraved on one side. The quillions curve out near the blade like the tentacles of some foul demon. The hilt is wrapped in soft black leather and the pommel is made from a single glowing soulstone. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

MB 3.5m
CB 3.5m to Mr. Dallas AND SOLD!

Next:
a shadowglass orb-capped staff, 6x runestaff, zested (even helps you stand up) weighs 4 , SHOW:

Carved from void black faewood, the staff has been intricately inlaid with shimmering pattern of whorls and spirals that flow down its entire length. The top of the staff has been forged into a dark six-taloned claw, each talon glistening in the light. Clasped within the talons grip is a mysterious shadowglass orb, a perfect sphere, and a smoky color reminiscent of fog at dusk or dawn. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the staff.

MB 3m
CB 4m to Morlain going AND SOLD!

And LAST:

a rose crested shadowy black leather tunic. 5x decently crit padded soft leather armor that covers the arms and torso only, weigh's in at 7lbs.

Kriztoffen deeply says, "You assess the tunic for structural weaknesses and strengths. Careful examination indicates the black leather tunic has a base strength of 39 and a base durability of 269. You also determine the current integrity of the black leather tunic to be at 100.0%. Examining the tunic closely, it looks like it's padded against critical blows."

MB 3m
CB 3m to Brim AND SOLD!

please either post it here, or pm me

Morlian
07-27-2007, 05:59 PM
a shadowglass orb-capped staff, 6x runestaff

3m

TheSmooth1
07-27-2007, 06:01 PM
GM Dave is now my favorite GM.

GS4-Brimzstone
07-27-2007, 07:03 PM
3m on the tunic

This_One
07-27-2007, 09:16 PM
3.5m on the staff.

Morlian
07-27-2007, 10:02 PM
a shadowglass orb-capped staff, 6x runestaff

4m on the staff

Mr. Dallas
07-28-2007, 12:05 AM
3.5 on the falchion

Lambent
07-28-2007, 06:28 PM
Bump, and updated, all items going ONCE

Lambent
07-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Bump, all Items now going TWICE

Lambent
07-30-2007, 08:42 PM
ALL ITEMS ARE NOW SOLD! please contact me to set up a time for pick-up, I am available for delivery to FW, Landing, Mule, or Sol, if you wish deliver elswhere a small travel fee will be assessed , price depends on where you wish to meet.