PDA

View Full Version : level 59 Dark Elf Wizard or 56 rogue (expensive)

Lord Orbstar
07-26-2007, 02:33 AM
hi, I have inactivated this premium account. fully equipped DE wizard. he is in Ta'illistim. he had a couple million coins or so. I will have to check that. If you want to buy the account, i will reactivate and look at it.

he has alters and good gear. he can be respecced if you wish, but I trained him to kill and enchant. he is no sword hunting freak..he is a clsoe to tripled in spells and i specialized in air and fire lores.6 Wears double leather.

Alternately i have a 56 rogue, but he is extremely well equipped, with padded plate armor and two weapons worth 100 million coins (5x ECW falchion and an immolater sword (God auction). Dual weilds. can pick boxes from teh Rift at his level. guildmaster. He would be expensive.

I am looking for offers mainly now. the wiz and rogue are on two different accounts. I stopped playing GS4 for a while again, so I dont need 2 dormant accounts worth a LOT of money.

StrayRogue
07-26-2007, 02:47 AM
I wouldn't say either are worth ALOT of money, personally. The only valuable thing there is the falchion, if it is in fact ECW.

Lord Orbstar
07-27-2007, 10:14 PM
I suppose it depends on what your idea of expensive is. Since they are worth about 95-100 million coins for the both, that makes it pricey to me. Maybe to others that is a drop in the bucket. and it is, indeed, Extremely Crit Weighted, altered and nasty.

In any event, I am looking for 350 for the wizard. I am gonna use the money for a World of Warcraft account....my friends want me to try that craptastic carebear game..

:club:

Lord Orbstar
07-27-2007, 10:27 PM
HERE ARE HIS STATS. HE HAS A FIXSKILL WAITING TO BE USED, IF YOU WANT. HE CAN DO 7X ENCHANTS. Master of CoL

Name: XXXXXXXXXXX Race: Dark Elf Profession: Wizard (shown as: Stormcaller)
Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 61 (5) ... 61 (5)
Constitution (CON): 57 (-2) ... 57 (-2)
Dexterity (DEX): 100 (35) ... 100 (35)
Agility (AGI): 73 (16) ... 73 (16)
Discipline (DIS): 85 (7) ... 85 (7)
Aura (AUR): 100 (35) ... 100 (35)
Logic (LOG): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
Intuition (INT): 78 (19) ... 78 (19)
Wisdom (WIS): 94 (27) ... 94 (27)
Influence (INF): 73 (6) ... 73 (6)
Mana: 12 Silver: 0
>
A slimy brown frog hops in.
>skill
XXXXXX (at level 59), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Armor Use..........................| 40 8
Combat Maneuvers...................| 10 2
Physical Fitness...................| 96 22
Arcane Symbols.....................| 161 61
Magic Item Use.....................| 161 61
Spell Aiming.......................| 222 122
Harness Power......................| 161 61
Elemental Mana Control.............| 160 60
Elemental Lore - Air...............| 102 24
Elemental Lore - Fire..............| 90 20
Perception.........................| 90 20
Climbing...........................| 102 24
Swimming...........................| 70 15

Spell Lists
Major Elemental....................| 57

Spell Lists
Minor Elemental....................| 60

Spell Lists
Wizard.............................| 50
Training Points: 15 Phy 0 Mnt (1842 Phy converted to Mnt)
(Use SKILLS BASE to display unmodified ranks and goals)

298 days remain until the annual FIXSKILLS is to be granted, on 05/20/2008.

Your 30 day migration period will begin when you choose to degrade a skill.

Further information can be found in the FAQs.

>inv
You are holding a deep blue leather bankbook in your right hand.
You are wearing a scorched components satchel, a dingy gold ring, a tiny silver pumpkin charm, a pale blue glaesine orb, a faceted dreamstone ring, a flimsy wizards hat, a shimmering glaesine orb, a wide-mouthed grey leather hipsack branded with a black eye, a thin black silk cord belt with a dangling ivory skull, an aquamarine cotton cape, a crystal amulet, a pale crystal shard and some stained black battle leathers.
Click INVENTORY HELP for more options.
>read bank
The bankbook contains notes and figures in somewhat orderly columns, but none of the writing makes much sense.
>look in hipsack
>
In the rough leather hipsack you see a tincture of rose-marrow, a tincture of ambrominas, a tincture of aloeas, a tincture of wingstem, a tincture of brostheras, a tincture of haphip, a tincture of woth, a tincture of acantha, a tincture of pothinir, a tincture of pothinir, a tincture of cactacae, a tincture of basal, a tincture of sovyn, a tincture of torban and some wolifrew lichen.
>look in satchel
In the components satchel you see a dirtokh potion, a gold-inlaid black locker manifest, some acantha leaf, some basal moss, some woth flower, some fragrant cothinar flower, some cactacae spine, a tincture of wingstem, a rose-marrow potion, a bolmara potion, a tincture of haphip, some aloeas stem, a tincture of ambrominas, a black carmiln staff and a rohnuru potion.
>look in cape
In the cotton cape you see a crystal amulet, a crystal wand, a dark purple wood light crossbow, an alabaster regal sphinx statue and some blue lapis lazuli.
>look at musculata
You see nothing unusual.

>open shard
You wave a hand across the shard, and it shimmers briefly as a piece of itself disappears like mist, forming an opening.
>look in shard
>
In the crystal shard you see a small sand elemental.

You remove a black carmiln staff inlaid with silver crescent moons from in your components satchel. (5x Runestaff)

>look in sat
In the components satchel you see a dirtokh potion, a gold-inlaid black locker manifest, some acantha leaf, some basal moss, some woth flower, some fragrant cothinar flower, some cactacae spine, a tincture of wingstem, a rose-marrow potion, a bolmara potion, a tincture of haphip, some aloeas stem, a tincture of ambrominas and a rohnuru potion.

Lambent
07-27-2007, 10:37 PM
have fun with WoW, I love it

senorgordoburro
07-29-2007, 07:37 PM
I was wondering if you check your private messages?

Drisco
07-30-2007, 12:13 AM
have fun with WoW, I love it

It sucks....

AestheticDeath
07-30-2007, 12:27 AM
Id be interested in knowing your asking prices.

bubbauno
07-30-2007, 01:26 AM
I'd bet the 5x ecw fal is the rolaren sabre and the immo is ice short sword.. I sold them to Regyy a long time ago and I think he re-sold them together..

allen
07-30-2007, 06:07 AM
I sent him a private message too, haven't heard back in a few days.

Lord Orbstar
08-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Tsin,

You are correct. They are the weapons you sold him. They are awesome on the plate wearing, dual weilding rogue.

I am asking 350 for the wizard and I am accepting Offers on the rogue/weaponry. Please send me offers to

rchappell77@aol.com

I am leaving for 2 weeks (national guard annual training) tomorrow morning. I will be looking for emails when I get to a machine, but probably wont have internet access in the field...

I also have a level 41 Paladin I will sell if you wish. The giantman paladin has one of those cool live lizards that sit on your shoulder and you feed crickets to. He is sword and board spec. fixskills available too.

Lord Orbstar
08-23-2007, 12:39 PM
still for sale. I have had nibbles, but no bites.

senorgordoburro
08-23-2007, 08:36 PM
what is your asking price for the rogue? and does he still have all the equiptment?

Lord Orbstar
08-24-2007, 11:00 AM
yes he does. the cold based immolater sword, 60m (perfect for Teras). The sabre, 45m (perfect to hack the larynx out of anything). Both together: 100m. convert that to US dollars.

The rogue ..make an offer. he has alters and is a great picker getting locks around -830 or so. The account is inactive and i havent played him in several months, so I forget. He is triple trained in locksmith, however, with self cast lores. His disarm traps is at something like 2.3x training. he wears augmented breastplate (which I had altered into a nice looking musculata my wizard is holding. I was enchanting it higher), and dual weilds. Upon reflection, I am sure i traded my old padded plate armor as part of the deal to get the swords. Which is all academic since he has fixskills. Guild master, working on lockmastery. Master of Voln.

I am still looking for a decent WoW account to trade for/buy. Must be alliance/PvP servers