PDA

View Full Version : iSHIT

Stanley Burrell
07-25-2007, 04:10 PM
I can't delete iTunes from my computer. In fact, when I try to delete the cab files (iPod.cab), even in safe mode, I cannot fackity-fackin' do so.

iShit. Also, suggestions? :)

Bobmuhthol
07-25-2007, 04:12 PM
They have uninstallers for a reason, dude!

Failing that, load up a live OS.

Stanley Burrell
07-25-2007, 04:16 PM
Trippy av'.

I'm (hopefully) going to be getting my overseas imported Windows Business Vista advance version soon. I heard it has some reg + cab fixing option shiznit.

But yeah, uninstalling wasn't an option with my constant install/reinstallation of LimeWire.

Begh.

grapedog
07-25-2007, 04:19 PM
get the fuck off limewire....get something like Azureus and head over to piratebay.org and pirate stuff that way. arrg!

Bobmuhthol
07-25-2007, 04:28 PM
By Azureus, he meant uTorrent, and by thepiratebay.org, he meant demonoid.com. Common mistakes.

Trinitis
07-25-2007, 05:41 PM
By Azureus, he meant uTorrent, and by thepiratebay.org, he meant demonoid.com. Common mistakes.

As much of a past Bob and I have, I find it startling how many times he and I agree on things.

uTorrent FTW.

Celephais
07-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Stanley Kirk Burrell... I ... I just don't know that I can handle this right now... I think I'm going to close the PC window for a little while... breathe... clear my head, maybe take a walk... It's all just too much for me.

Stanley Burrell
07-25-2007, 06:06 PM
Stanley Kirk Burrell... I ... I just don't know that I can handle this right now... I think I'm going to close the PC window for a little while... breathe... clear my head, maybe take a walk... It's all just too much for me.

Can you handle...

ME IN MY PRIME?! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzoBkaFxh4)

Those were my ridiculously over-elaborate billowing pants alter.

Stanley Burrell
07-25-2007, 06:33 PM
Sweet. I just got my CD.

Oh, and I've only used a torrent at one time when I needed to extremely, desperately and indefinitely download some video game music. They confuddle me a bit.

Nieninque
07-25-2007, 06:37 PM
Well, Ash no longer holds the title for the most pointless name change ever.

Stanley Burrell
07-25-2007, 08:04 PM
It was in the best spirits of pointlessness, M'Lady.

TheEschaton
07-25-2007, 08:07 PM
RING THE BELL, SCHOOL'S BACK IN!

Stanley Burrell
07-25-2007, 08:10 PM
TheE's wisdom knows no boundaries.

Who else wants an asslicking?

grapedog
07-25-2007, 08:54 PM

i like azureus because i can easily limit the upload so my cable modem doesn't kick me off line. Makes me a hell of a leech, but I can download all night without losing my connection. I really liked UTorrent, but I didn't like the bandwidth options.

Demonoid is awesome for books and technical documents, but I've had much better luck from piratebay for movies and games. Demonoid is usually the second place I check when i want something though... :P

Where is demonoid hosted? I know the piratebay is in sweden where it's not illegal to host the torrents.

Bobmuhthol
07-25-2007, 08:58 PM
<<i like azureus because i can easily limit the upload so my cable modem doesn't kick me off line. Makes me a hell of a leech, but I can download all night without losing my connection. I really liked UTorrent, but I didn't like the bandwidth options.>>

Limiting upload speed is incredibly simple with uTorrent. I'm seeding everything right now at a max 15 KB/s, and I leave it on constantly.

Bobmuhthol
07-25-2007, 09:01 PM
I don't know where it's hosted but it was made by a Yugoslavian dude, so it's definitely not in America. And I have the best luck with demonoid over the public sites, so I dunno. I usually only download software, never movies, and occasionally music.