PDA

View Full Version : Aelotoi w/ Dragonfly Pin

Drunken Durfin
07-25-2007, 02:43 PM
I rolled up a few characters just for the Dragonfly Quest because the cross-realm transport items were attuned and I wanted to have them available to any future characters that I may make. This is one of the extras.

Right now he is a completely untrained (with a fixskill available too) 7th level wizard with stats set to peak at cap (except influence, of course). Don't like that? Well, just hand you stuff over to another character and re-roll him (or her) to what you like. When you come back the dragonfly pin will still be attuned to you!

For those not familiar with them, the pins work 1x/week for Aelotoi and 1x/month for all other races. They transport you from anywhere in the realms to Cysageir, just south of Illistim. Really handy if you are on Teras and need to get to the nations without the wait or expense of the Glasen Star/Chronomages/Cart Rides.

Druiel - One of the angelic guards of the South Wind.
- http://www.steliart.com/angelology_angel_names_D.html

>info
Name: Druiel Race: Aelotoi Profession: Wizard (not shown)
Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 76 (8) ... 76 (8)
Constitution (CON): 80 (15) ... 80 (15)
Dexterity (DEX): 59 (9) ... 59 (9)
Agility (AGI): 77 (23) ... 77 (23)
Discipline (DIS): 71 (15) ... 71 (15)
Aura (AUR): 82 (16) ... 82 (16)
Logic (LOG): 77 (18) ... 77 (18)
Intuition (INT): 62 (11) ... 62 (11)
Wisdom (WIS): 75 (12) ... 75 (12)
Influence (INF): 27 (-16) ... 27 (-16)
Mana: 7 Silver: 960
>skills
Druiel (at level 7), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Training Points: 366 Phy 373 Mnt

You are currently wearing and carrying:
a crystal amulet
a deeply hooded ebon wool cloak with a blue dreamstone clasp
some silvery vultite cufflinks
a glaesine crystal dragonfly
a raven black backpack fastened with a silver dragonfly clasp
some well-oiled black double leather with slits cut in the back panel
a tailored white linen shirt with blackworked back slits
a vine-etched band of intertwined silver and onyx
a raven black suede pouch stitched with a large silver dragonfly
some ebon crushed velvet breeches
some tall lead-hued leather boots

>look at dragonfly
This delicate dragonfly has been carved from a single piece of iridescent glaesine crystal. It has been etched with such exceptional detail that the prismatic hues of the wings make it appear strikingly realistic. Poised on some mournbloom flowers carved from willow, the sculpture embodies the inherent beauty of the Cysaegir dragonfly.
There appears to be something written on it.
>read dragonfly
In the Common language, it reads:
To preserve the memory of the past, the struggle of the present, the hope of the future, and the honor of all.

MB: 500K
- Purchaser pays transfer fee

onurb
07-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Thats actually a great deal. Even if you didn't want to use the character, a non-premie merchant type person could deliver lots of coins to EN while avoiding the rope bridge and transaction fees from the notes. Or invasions, use a 100k orb to get from Illy to Landing, have fun, and pin back to Cysaegir and avoid the 300k orb or long walk back. I been using my pin once a month, wish I could use it more.

Drunken Durfin
07-30-2007, 06:14 AM
I am downgrading the account this character is on from premium to prime, so he is going to be deleted in a couple of days if no one picks him up. Dropping the min bid to 500K just in case someone wants to give him a good home.

Drunken Durfin
07-31-2007, 12:30 AM
Sold.

I have a couple more of these guys. Send me a PM if you are interested.