PDA

View Full Version : 8x hcp cuiriboulli

crb
07-24-2007, 08:54 AM
I decided I might own too many sets of armor... so...

This armor is 8x, with decent crit padding (just below heavy) temporarily boosted up to heavy crit padding for like 400 hits.

It also has snakestone pauldrons. But first the description:

some purple myklian scale armor
The hardened armor is adorned with an elegant set of burnished leather pauldrons. Emblazoned into the left pauldron is the crest of house HammerhandThe right pauldron is expertly tooled with a stylized image of a fierce lion ready to strike. This myklian scale armor consists of a lamellar cuirass with attached pauldrons made from large overlapping purple myklian scales cascading down a vest of thick lion skin. Each scale is etched in gold with geometric knotwork and edged with a thin strip of golden mithril. The cuirass is clasped under the arms with four large urglaes fangs, two to each side. Accompanying the cuirass, a set of arm bracers have been etched with the same pattern found on the myklian scales and edged with golden mithril.

The bold bits change automatically to suit the wearer.

You work your way into some purple myklian scale armor, buckling and tightening the multitude of straps and buckles.

>poke armor
You rap a finger hard against the hardened armor breastplate!
Virilneus raps his finger into his hardened armor breastplate!

>rub armor
You brush the accumulated dust and grime off the pauldrons of your hardened armor, the lion gleaming regally on the right pauldron.
Virilneus brushes the accumulated dust and grime off the pauldrons of his hardened armor, the lion gleaming regally on the right pauldron.

>knock armor
You thump the hardened breastplate of your armor, glaring around at your surroundings.
Virilneus thumps the hardened breastplate of his armor glaring around at his surroundings.

>slap armor
You slap lightly at the right pauldron of your hardened armor.
Virilneus slaps lightly at the right pauldron of his hardened armor.

Slapping the armor changes the animal on the right pauldron, here is the total animal list:

wild stag
wolverine
grizzly bear
wyvern
manticore
centaur
gargoyle
ki-lin
warcat
panther
hippogriff
white tiger
hound
highland ram
warhorse
giant weasel
faeroth
griffin
cockatrice
cerebus
salamander
phoenix
pegasus
hydra
dragon
monkey
rat
basilisk
coyote
lion

The left pauldron automatically changes to your last name. IF you do not have a lastname I don't remember what it does (maybe just race I think).

Not really a motivated seller. the minimum I might accept is 45m

pm here or
virilneus at virilneus dot com