PDA

View Full Version : deep black rolaren scalemail

LadyKhit
07-24-2007, 12:50 AM
This is the armor from Phoen's promise except mine has had spikes added to it. Any idea what the padding level is on this armor? I can't seem to get past the forging story to determine the enchant with a bard or assess it with a warrior. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Khit

Gan
07-24-2007, 08:20 AM
4x somewhat crit padded if it has the Nalfein rogue armor lorsong.

AestheticDeath
07-24-2007, 07:15 PM
I thought I had told you it was somewhat crit padded.

Only way to figure out otherwise is to find a warrior and see if they can assess it.

Khariz
07-24-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm around to assess armor at any time in the landing.

-Madmountan.

Anebriated
07-24-2007, 09:19 PM
I can probably assess in the nations. Never really tried it before with my warrior.

LadyKhit
07-24-2007, 11:43 PM
Yes Aestheticdeath you did, but we both decided that if someone went to the trouble of having it studded then they might have had additional padding placed in it. It can't be assessed by a warrior for much the same reason that the loresong doesn't work so I thought that I might get a little more information on it here. The previous owner didn't know anything about it.

Khit

Morrff
08-07-2007, 08:27 AM
You can always find the enchant of an item by wearing it quickly for a DS check and then putting on armor of KNOWN properties. In case you were wondering if they had it enchanting via premium points. ALSO the AI crystal isn't broke last time I checked FYI ;)
Also a good way to figure out how much padding/weighting is on something that is covered by a loresong and cannot be assessed is, ONCE you figure out the rest of the stats to the item, check to see how many premium points it would take to raise the enchant of it...Just a thought

Hope that helped a little

Morrff