PDA

View Full Version : 10x shield matching alters

Malvadere
07-16-2007, 05:05 PM
a razor-edged black glaes buckler, +50

look my buck
Though quite thick, masterful forging has allowed a steel triskelion to be embedded directly into the surface of the buckler. Contrasting heavily against the gentle sheen of pure glaes, the curved blades of the triskelion spiral outward in a symmetrical pattern, each coalescing with the rim, which has been carefully honed to razor-sharpness. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

*a flame-embossed leather sheath studded with a serpentine pattern of draconic vultite spikes*
weigh 5, medium amount, belt worn

*a flame-scorched sanguine scale-plated greathelm set with twin spiraling draconic horns*
altered amulet holder, less than 2 pounds, headworn

*some flame-singed vultite scaled warboots gripped with elfin draconic spikes*
weigh 5, hold very small amount, foot worn

*a flame-marred draconic scale*
an actualy dragon scale, pin worn, less than two
Show:On a sable background is a chevronel engrailed argent, in chief a shamrock vert between two turreted towers argent, in base a dragon rampant guardant gules, and for the crest on a visored helm of steel, visor raised, affronty with a wreath of sable and sanguine a dragon courant gules holding a shamrock vert, on the dexter side a dragon guardant gorged with a coronet of crescents and stars, and on the sinister an angel sable holding an embrued claidhmore.

Also have a bunch of random stuff including some more shields, weapons, characters (lvl33 empath). My Email is stmoule@ufl.edu, or just PM me.

Malvadere
07-17-2007, 07:28 AM
Sold, thanks for looking