PDA

View Full Version : Illistim Guild Open!

mgoddess
07-15-2007, 02:08 PM
Finally, the guild in Illistim is open!

I don't have any good mapping software, so it might take me a while to map it out... or someone else with mapping software could go map it out. It's sort of big, with lots of rooms (bigger then the River's Rest and Vaalor guilds at least, I believe).

Khariz
07-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Woo! Whereabouts in town is it? I might finally have to move there. The guild was the only thing holding me back from moving up to OTF as my hunting ground.

mgoddess
07-15-2007, 02:52 PM
Northwest part of town... north of Briarstone Court.

Khariz
07-15-2007, 04:52 PM
Wow, that's awesome. Particularly because all of my characters prefer the Court to the dias. Yes, even with the Dhe'nar there. Makes for great interactions when they actually speak to me.

Fallen
07-16-2007, 10:26 AM
Awesome. Anyone know about the storyline that was supposed to accompany its opening?

Warriorbird
07-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Finally.

Anebriated
07-16-2007, 11:49 AM
Good stuff, maybe ill get out of the landing finally since thats where most of the warriors with guild skills seem to be.

mgoddess
07-16-2007, 12:40 PM
I haven't heard anything about a storyline with the opening...

mgoddess
07-16-2007, 05:51 PM
Made a quick map of the guild... nothing too fancy or special, just shows the layout and where the more important things are...

Latrinsorm
07-16-2007, 05:53 PM
That can't be the Illistim guild, it doesn't have bizarre 45 degree angles everywhere. Shenanigans!

TheEschaton
07-16-2007, 06:56 PM
I love the maze-like quality of Ta'Illistim, don't mock it Latrin!

-TheE-

Warriorbird
07-16-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm so glad Lyraedaen is no longer around to make fucked up crooked cities.

mgoddess
07-17-2007, 12:40 AM
(X-Posting from the Officials...)

Illistim Ice Tubs Broken · on 7/16/2007 11:39:29 PM Generate a link to this post in a pop-up window. 1888
reply Replydelete Delete
I submitted a bug report for this earlier today when I first tried to do the task I was set for... I figured I'd post this here, in case a NIR or anyone else cares about it.

[Warrior Guild, Basement]
Frigid air permeates this chamber, no doubt a result of both its subterranean location and the tubs of ice placed here. You also see a row of ice tubs.
Obvious exits: east, west
>go tub
You head over to the ice tubs.
[Warrior Guild, Cold Storage]
Frightfully cold air floats all about, the temperature low enough to effect a hazy steam from mere breathing. Several enormous metal tubs almost completely filled with ice have been lined up against the icy wall. You also see a row of ice tubs.
Obvious exits: east, northwest
>go tub
Frigid air permeates this chamber, no doubt a result of both its subterranean location and the tubs of ice placed here. You also see a row of ice tubs.
>w
[Warrior Guild, Cold Storage]
Frightfully cold air floats all about, the temperature low enough to effect a hazy steam from mere breathing. Several enormous metal tubs almost completely filled with ice have been lined up against the icy wall. You also see a row of ice tubs.
Obvious exits: east, northwest
>go tub

The path(s) to the tubs is broken, going to the other room(s) with tubs in them, instead of to a tub itself. (Again) this makes it very, very difficult to finish off an ice-tub-Berserk task. (And I do realize this just came out, and the bug was just found today. This is more for any other warriors in town who might need to do ice-tub-berserk reps, and for any NIR's to have more bug-documentation-prof.)

Latrinsorm
07-17-2007, 11:23 AM
I seriously can't believe how the NPC kvetched about not a lot of people showing up for his "announcement" promptly, promptly followed by someone discovering a brutally obvious bug in the guild.

I mean, at this point they have to be doing it on purpose, right?

p.s. And I'll mock whatever I like TYVM. If people can laugh at anything they could laugh at God omgz poison book!!!!

Warriorbird
07-17-2007, 11:52 AM
If we hadn't been lied to...if the issue hadn't been delayed for MONTHS versus a week like was stated...maybe people would've showed up for the NPC event.

Fallen
07-17-2007, 12:00 PM
I will admit that I was watching for the event closely. I hunt with a capped warrior and live primarily in Ta'Illistim. I didn't hear jack shit. Not much of an announcement.

mgoddess
07-17-2007, 08:17 PM
Tubs are apparently fixed, though I haven't tried them yet...

Warriorbird
07-18-2007, 09:40 AM
The guild's fun...though somewhat maze-like and badly Stormfronted.

Anebriated
07-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Anyone have any scripts made up for these yet? Preferrably for tricks reps.