PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know anythin about the following items:

Fatali
07-14-2007, 07:15 PM
an aish'vrak potion, a clouded glass vial, a glittering golden vial, a bundle of moonflowers, a small crystal flask, a heavily cowled slate grey cotton robe, some crimson crystal dice, and a small honing stone.

Jayvn
07-14-2007, 08:32 PM
it looks like you robbed a sorcerers supply bag

Fatali
07-14-2007, 08:44 PM
acquired, not stolen ;-) what do they do? and the dice, robe, stone?

TheEschaton
07-14-2007, 09:44 PM
The aish'vrak potion is for preparing runestones.

The moonflowers and the flask are both connected to animation. Possibly the vial too, though I don't remember that specific description.

Nieninque
07-14-2007, 10:15 PM
throw dice

Asha
07-14-2007, 10:21 PM
Interesting stone.

Fatali
07-14-2007, 11:45 PM
yea, figured most of 'em were for sorcerery, i'm mainly curious about the honing stone and the heavily cowled robe.

Fatali
07-19-2007, 07:54 PM
So, anyone know about the honing stone? I also have the following I have no idea about:

a shimmering glaesine orb
Show:
The orb is shaped of pure midnight blue glaes, crafted into a perfect orb. It hangs from a delicate silver chain affixed with a tiny moon-shaped mithril pin.

Tiny shimmering crystals hover inside the orb, pulsating slightly with the light of the stars. Currently they form the shape of the constellation of The Unicorn.

Barely visible on the glaesine surface of the orb, some words have been etched in minute script around its circumference.

>prep 405
You gesture and invoke the powers of the elements for the Elemental Detection spell...
Your spell is ready.
>cast my orb
You gesture at a shimmering glaesine orb.
The orb vibrates gently. A brief vision of a glittering implosion in a darkened void fills your mind. Brightly glowing spheres are flung outward from the center of the implosion, hurtling through the darkness as they yet bring illumination to the void.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

Took 4 loresings to see the whole history:
As you sing, you sense a minute vibration somewhere within the glaesine orb. The crystalline stars within the glaesine orb shimmer slightly in response to your song.

As your voice rises and falls, all light fades into a blackened void of nothingness. Suddenly, an implosion shakes the void, the searing brightness at its center blinding you momentarily before your eyesight returns.

As you continue to sing, you see the image of brightly glowing spheres hurtling away from the center of the implosion, bringing light to the far reaches of the velvety darkness of the void.

As you conclude the song, the glowing spheres begin to slow their advance into the darkness, eventually hovering with gentle grace as pinpoints of light in the unending sea of midnight. Pulsating slightly, the spheres hum with the resonance of all the ages.

Slowly, your eyesight returns and your surroundings fade into view.

TheEschaton
07-19-2007, 08:19 PM
The orb is a commemorative item given to everyone who was around for the Vishmiir global event which introduced the day/night system. Doubt it's worth anything. You can change it to different descriptions and possibly different constellations.

-theE-