PDA

View Full Version : 7x double-chain based shell armor with acid flares

Azaton
07-13-2007, 11:10 PM
Looking for somewhere around 40m for this armor, send offers or questions to my play.net address (tinuviel@play.net), or contact me on AIM (Azaton).

some bowed crown shell armor
Forging of 49/325, weighs 25 pounds, double chain base and has been enchanted up to +35. Has had acid flares added as well.
Also just to clarify, even though it is partial armor the flares do cover your whole body, and will go off for any applicable combat maneuvers (sweep, headbutt or tackle for example) or any hit as long as you aren't wearing an armor accessory that covers the part.
The main selling point of the armor however is that this is shell armor, you turn the knob and it wraps you up in a shell. You cannot be located or found and obviously nothing can hit you. Anyone in the room with you will just see a large bowed crown shell on the ground like a normal item, which they can knock on to get your attention in the shell. You're also rather restricted in what you can do in the shell though-you can't cast or use any signs/symbols. The shell will last 5 minutes before shooting you out, but it can be used as many times a day as you wish. The only restriction I've found on is that it won't work in an area you can't cast spells in.

Here is the shell armor in action for those curious:

>look in armor
In the crown shell armor you see a small knob.

>turn knob
As you twist the small knob, you hear a loud "CLANG!" and feel your shell armor expand and surround you.

>look
[Bowed Crown Shell, Inside]
You barely make out in the dim light filtering through several holes in the rough, hexagonally patterned walls and floor of your prison.
Obvious exits: none

>look hole

Sticking your eye against the hole, you are just able to make out what lies outside.

[Wehnimer's, North Ring Rd.]
You also see a large bowed crown shell and a squalid canvas pavilion.
Obvious paths: east, west

>turn knob
A loud clicking noise starts and suddenly the shell splits and spits you out.