PDA

View Full Version : High End Items

bubbauno
07-11-2007, 11:42 PM
1. some deeply-hooded black leathers covered in ancient fiery sigils

6x hcp doubles
Lightened to 10 lbs
66% fire resistance added

The first thing that strikes you about the leathers is the weight, which is about 10 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 85,400,000 silvers.

It has a bonus of +30 from a normal leathers, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is soft leather armor. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet. The black leathers seems to have some sort of unusual protection against damage.

The harmonics generated tell you that the leathers serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.
As your song penetrates the black leathers, you determine that it is resistant to fiery attacks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. some bagpipes with polished maoral chanters and a velvet-covered bladder - The bagpipes's chanters have been carved of dark polished maoral, and the bladder covered in deep red velvet. Embroidered across the velvet are tiny glittering golden fangs.

Unlimited Bard Familiar - a watchful amber-eyed wolf

As you sing, you sense that the instrument weighs about about 3 pounds and is worth about 2000000 silvers.

As you continue to sing, you sense that the bagpipes is a type of musical instrument, although it has an unusual vibration, almost harmonizing with your melody.

As you continue to sing, you sense that there is something quite unusual about the instrument. It is warm beneath your touch, and responds with increasing vibration to your song, almost as if it were alive.

You sense that the bagpipes is of a time long past. The power contained within sings to you of ancient magic and friendship, loyal companionship and steadfast honor. The instrument grows still warmer beneath your hands, and suddenly, you sense a friendly presence in your mind.

A watchful amber-eyed wolf pads into the area and moves to stand at your side.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Self mana ewave falchion

an ebony bladed khopesh - The ebony blade of the khopesh is etched with elegant silver filigree. The polished silver hilt has an onyx pommel carved into the likeness of a snarling wolf with sapphires for eyes. The snarling lips curl back to reveal razor-sharp diamond chip teeth. The word WOLV is engraved across the hilt. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

7x heavy crit falchion
New style - Double mana (20) with chance of failure
Weighs 5

>raise khopesh
As you raise your khopesh, a scintillating yellow aura engulfs you.
A wave of dark ethereal ripples moves outward from you.
A siren is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves and is knocked to the ground.
You feel the bladed khopesh drawing mana from you.
(Forcing stance down to guarded)
Roundtime: 3 sec.
Roundtime changed to 1 second.

Loresong:

As you sing, a collage of images flashes through your mind. Slowly, the images seem to focus, and you can make out the details. You see a well-kept workshop where a wizened elvensmith is in conversation with a younger elf and pointing at the bladed khopesh in his hands."
>
As you continue to sing, the images refocus once more. You see a young elvensmith laboriously crafting the bladed khopesh from the raw materials laid out before him. As he works, he is chanting some arcane verses that you can't quite make out."
>
As you continue to sing, the images refocus once more. The elvensmith is inscribing runes of power upon the bladed khopesh. Each rune glows brightly then fades into invisibility."
>
Your song continues to clarify and focus the images from the past. The ancient elvensmith raises the bladed khopesh and chants an arcane phrase. A flash of light consumes the bladed khopesh. An irridescent aura envelops the bladed khopesh and is absorbed into it. The elvensmith seemingly looks up and gives you a wink and a smile as if he senses your presence."
4. 5 setting coraesine teleport staff

a twisted coraesine staff - The coraesine staff glints and reflects the light around you as you gaze upon its remarkable craftsmanship. The head of the staff is of solid silver with gold inlays and has been fashioned to resemble the head of a hawk. Closer inspection reveals some mysterious runes running along the handle from the head to the base.

5 settings
Not cross realms
Weighs less than 2 lbs
Unlimited use
No roundtime

>read staff (check current location)
The runes on the staff are difficult to read, but they seem to contain some type of name. Careful examination reveals the words "Citrine Street, In the Hedge" inscribed on the handle of the staff.

>turn staff (change location)
As you turn the staff, a faint surge of power flows within the it. Examining it once more you notice that the runes seem to have changed.

>read staff (check new location)
The runes on the staff are difficult to read, but they seem to contain some type of name. Careful examination reveals the words "Adventurer's Guild, Lobby" inscribed on the handle of the staff.

>tap staff (teleport to location)
You tap the top of your coraesine staff.
A brilliant disk of pure emerald light appears above your head and quietly descends toward you, bathing you in an intense glow.

Your surroundings seem to blur then everything around you fades into darkness...

The darkness soon becomes cold, and fades into what could only be described as nothingness. Just as you think you will never return to more normal surroundings a disk of brilliant emerald light opens underneath you as you drift downward....

[Adventurer's Guild, Lobby]

>wave staff (set location to current room)
As you raise the staff into the air, there is a noticeable surge of power and the runes on it blur for a moment.

It emits a soft emerald glow.
3rd person perspective:

-Leaving-
Tsin taps the top of his coraesine staff.
A brilliant disk of pure emerald light appears above Tsin's head which quickly descends upon him. There is a brief gust of wind and Tsin disappears without a trace.

-Arriving-
A disk of brilliant emerald light opens up above you and Tsin slowly descends from within it to the ground nearby.

-Changing settings-
Tsin turns his coraesine staff.

-Setting location-
Tsin raises his coraesine staff high over his head!

It emits a soft emerald glow for a moment.
5. some tight black leather armor set with heavy laen spikes

9x exceptional crit ice age brig
Lightened to 15 lbs
6. a large coiled viper / a viper staff
Real viper that lives on you
Casts evil eye, unpoison and poison resist
Eats diamonds for charges
MIU required for spells

- Scripts -

>remove viper
Your viper uncoils from around your neck and crawls down your arm, straightening back into a staff in your hand.

Tsin's viper suddenly uncoils from around his neck and crawls down his arm, straightening into a staff in his hand.

>wear staff
Your viper staff crawls obediently up your arm and curls around your neck.

Tsin's viper staff suddenly crawls up his arm and curls around his neck.

>lick viper
Concentrating on your coiled viper, you feel its spirit touch you. For a moment you imagine you could shed your skin and crawl away.

Tsin stares blankly about and you notice his eyes are slitted! A long forked tongue slips out of his mouth, tasting the air.

>show staff to Chazym
Your viper staff comes to life momentarily in your hands! The viper hisses and lashes out at Chazym!

Tsin's viper staff comes to life in his hands! The viper hisses and lashes out at you!

>turn viper
You loosen the coiled viper wrapped about your neck.

Tsin loosens the coiled viper wrapped around his neck and breathes a bit more freely.
- Spells -

You wave your viper staff at Chazym.
1d100: 12 + Modifiers: 126 == 138

You stare deep into Chazym's eyes.
CS: +352 - TD: +455 + CvA: +14 + d100: +57 - +20 == -52
Warded off!
Chazym stares back at you without fear.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

You raise your viper staff skyward!
1d100: 69 + Modifiers: 184 == 253

Your skin takes on a more pinkish tint.

You tap a large coiled viper.
1d100: 70 + Modifiers: 294 == 364

There is a dim flash around you.
You feel a strengthening of your blood flow.
- Feeding -

You open a viper feed bag clasped with two sharp venomous fangs.
>get diam
You remove an uncut diamond from in your viper feed bag.
>rub staf
You rub your viper staff's belly. It devours your uncut diamond in a single gulp!

Tsin rubs his viper staff delicately. The viper greedily swallows an uncut diamond from his other hand.
If you drop it, it is attuned to only you and will bite and poison people who try to pick it up.
Poisons up to 1000 per round.

>drop staff
Your staff curls up defensively, and eyes you with cold reptilian reproach.
You drop a large coiled viper.

Chazym reaches for a large coiled viper and it sinks its fangs into his hand!

You reach for the coiled viper again and it lashes out at you, sinking its fangs into your hand! Your hand throbs painfully as poison courses through your body.
ALSO comes with three alters that follow theme..

a tiny clear glass vial labeled "viper anti-venom" suspended from a black chain
(Neck worn drinkable unpoison)

a viper feed bag clasped with two sharp venomous fangs - belt worn, medium amount, filled with diamonds

a glistening black armband that wraps tightly around the arm in the shape of a coiled viper

Anyone interested can contact me at bubbauno@aol.com or at bubbauno on AIM.

Thanks,
Tsin

bubbauno
07-13-2007, 11:50 PM
Chain spear sold

grenthor
07-14-2007, 11:27 AM
your stuff is offensive.

It is not reactive also.

Methais
07-14-2007, 11:43 AM
Marking for inevitable flame war spectating. :popcorn:

thefarmer
07-14-2007, 12:14 PM
your stuff is offensive.

It is not reactive also.

While I agree, perhaps Tsin can post something to the opposite?

bubbauno
07-24-2007, 09:55 PM
Had some extra PP so I tossed an enchant on the cloudy shape brig so that it's 5.5x (+27) now

Methais
07-25-2007, 01:16 AM
Had some extra PP

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/4441/legendarythreadba8.jpg

bubbauno
07-29-2007, 03:39 PM
Runestone added

bubbauno
08-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Seems some people are confused about new style self mana items.. All self mana items created in the past 5+ years or so are considered new style and are require double the normal amount of mana.. When activating it there is also a small chance of failure which does NOT drain any mana but casts the sorc spell Curse at yourself using your CS.

Unless you are a sorceror it is very EASY to ward the curse.. I'm a rogue and I believe my curse CS is like 320 and my TD against curse is like 400.. Most pures or semis that have enough mana to use this would have a TD way way higher than their curse CS meaning it would be nearly impossible to curse yourself.

bubbauno
08-05-2007, 05:28 PM
635 horns sold and a trio of new items added

Sypher
08-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Tsin, what are you looking for on that mattock if I were paying in all silvers.

bubbauno
08-21-2007, 02:30 PM
Mattock, cloudy shape brig and poison bow sold. Lots of new stuff added.

AestheticDeath
08-21-2007, 04:32 PM
Mattock sold? Wow! Anonymous person I guess?

Fallen
08-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Looks like it was a damn good trade deal. Still, good to see that fucking thing getting some use.

bubbauno
08-23-2007, 10:56 PM
Ice age brig lightened significantly as well as the other brig and hauberk

AestheticDeath
08-23-2007, 11:09 PM
was there a merchant recently?

bubbauno
08-23-2007, 11:27 PM
Yeah lightener tonight on MH

bubbauno
08-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Painting and sigil blade sold

bubbauno
08-27-2007, 05:37 PM
Slasher sold to Blades and new short sword added

08-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Before the short sword was sold to Blades it was 5x.

Before making any bids, I just want to confirm that:

A) It is actually 5x
B) Blades had it further enchanted

Tsin, your confirmation?

bubbauno
08-27-2007, 07:36 PM
Blades told me he had it enchanted and I double checked with my bard.. Satisfied?

08-28-2007, 01:39 PM
Very. You should get an Email from me as soon as I get off of work ...

Thanks!

bubbauno
08-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Sword is sold to Nordred

bubbauno
08-31-2007, 02:03 AM
8x hcp hauberk sold

bubbauno
09-27-2007, 03:12 PM
Couple new things added

bubbauno
10-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Seymoor and concealing crystal sold

bubbauno
10-05-2007, 09:58 PM
5.5x and 8x hcp brigs sold

bubbauno
10-19-2007, 01:38 PM
New leathers added

Drunken Durfin
10-19-2007, 02:02 PM
1. some deeply-hooded black leathers covered in ancient fiery sigils

6x hcp doubles
Lightened to 10 lbs
66% fire resistance added

The first thing that strikes you about the leathers is the weight, which is about 10 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 85,400,000 silvers.

The harmonics generated tell you that the leathers serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.
As your song penetrates the black leathers, you determine that it is resistant to fiery attacks.

Is that temporary resistance put on by a Ranger? I get a similar insane bard sung value when Regyy adds his fire resistance to my 4x fulls.

TheEschaton
10-19-2007, 02:37 PM
I imagine it is, since it has a percentage associated with it.

bubbauno
10-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Yes.. Permanent resistances only go up to 20%

bubbauno
10-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Bump

Seran
10-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Is that temporary resistance put on by a Ranger?

Good question, and nice catch. I have no doubt this armor would've been purchased without the temporary nature of the fire resistance being brought up.