PDA

View Full Version : 6x Pure White Ora Lance

bubbauno
07-08-2007, 07:41 PM
This was from the raffle for the pure white ora weapon at the fest this afternoon..

a pitted white ora pike - The white ora pike is surrounded by a pure white flickering flame that burns with the rage of divine fury.

Heavily zested, 6x enchant, plasma flares, Permanent +3 Wisdom Bonus (Will not expire like most stat bonus items) and 1x teleportation to your deities temple (or a local temple if your deity does not have one.

Detailed info can be found here:

http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/White_ora_saved_post

Loresong:

As you begin to sing, your vision clouds over and a scene unfolds before you. The image of a scarred dwarf in white leathers laboring deep in a dark, dank mine, grunting as he extracts precious white ora ore.

As you continue to sing, you can see the dwarf laboring over a hot iron forge. He mops his brow continually as he pumps the bellows then returns to the anvil, coaxing a weapon from the white-hot metal. As he hammers again and again with a perfect eonake forging-hammer he looks more and more pleased with his work. He now and again sticks it into a trough filled with a shimmering oil. After a few more minutes of hammering, he begins to look unsatisfied with his results, and then suddenly tosses it back into the fire. "I can do better than that, for Eonak's glory!

As you continue to sing, your inner vision once again focuses on the scarred dwarf, carefully polishing the white ora pike before handing it to an imposing priest. His raiment is of the finest quality, from the magnificent cloth-of-silver cope, his bejeweled miter, and gleaming amethyst on his hand marking him as one of the ecclesiastical hierarchy. He sets the weapon on the altar and cries, "In the name of Kai, I consecrate this weapon.

As your song comes to an end, you see the pike being used in combat training in the monastary. A burly dwarven acolyte rains down blow after blow versus an obviously overmatched elven clark. Finally, the white ora pike bursts into flames and sets the elf's shield alight! He cries out, "The day is yours M'laird Dwarf. I prostrate myself to your superior skills and must atone for my lack." He glances at the knotted scourge on the training wall and grimaces.

Anyone interested can contact me at bubbauno@aol.com or at bubbauno on AIM.

Thanks,
Tsin

TheEschaton
07-08-2007, 07:47 PM
I hate you.

Tilarium
07-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Seriously, was hoping to win that raffle. Sorry, not going to be buying this one, doubt I could even afford it anyway.

Kyle

Summertime
07-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Its not 6x... Iasha / Khaladon wont do a 6x greater White Ora... ask him yourself. Lances get the 'ol 4x treatment

bubbauno
07-08-2007, 10:30 PM
I'm sure plenty of other people were there today who also logged his visit..

Iasha says, "The raffle is for a pure white ora weapon."

Iasha says, "Six times enchanted."

Iasha says, "Permanent wisdom bonus."

Iasha says, "One time a day teleport."

Iasha says, "The winner can choose any weapon, outside of those naturally weighted."

bubbauno
07-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Not only that.. I just did a swing test and I have the exact same AS with the pike as with the chain spear.. So it is indeed 6x.

bubbauno
07-09-2007, 12:26 PM
Bump