PDA

View Full Version : Mind

Monica
07-04-2007, 06:10 PM
Anyone know what this means? My cleric had been raised from dying, and these two items happened:

You continue to meditate on recent events.

A faint humming plucks at the back of your mind, but the sensation is elusive and passes quickly.

You feel more refreshed.

You continue to meditate on recent events.

Thin tendrils of grey fog creep across the ground toward you from the vaporous spirit.

(cut out middle of people walking in/out, and stopped meditating)

A chorus of softly singing voices drifts across your mind, completely bypassing your ears.

Brinemead chuckles.

Kaynelius strides away moving west.

The scrub hare scratches at one of her ears.

Brinemead ponders.

Brinemead just went east.

You feel the sting of a recent death slowly fade away, yet a lingering weakness remains.

Her deity is Oleani.

TheEschaton
07-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Huh. maybe they made new cool messaging for meditating? I haven't used it since it stopped having a quickening effect on absorbing experience.

-TheE-

Monica
07-04-2007, 06:52 PM
She wasn't meditating for the second bolded part.
She's also part of voln and not mastered.

Just curious if it has anything to do with her deity, or voln, or something else.

Mesaphe
07-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Isn't there something about sensing the deity of a raising cleric if your int. is high enough? I dunno. Maybe it has to do with the cleric that raised you?

TheEschaton
07-09-2007, 06:27 PM
I think it's purely based on whether you've set your CONVERT status and whether they have too.

Necromancer
07-09-2007, 07:12 PM
It's atmospheric third person messaging from the special spirit servant in the room. The spirit servant is from an EG auction item.

Rue
07-15-2007, 11:15 AM
That would be cool if each raise came with a message determed by the diety you were raised by though while your soul was still attached to the cleric especially if it meant the cleric was oh say over level 50 before they could send such a message. . . make sense?

I always wonder what good meditating is for these days to if it isn't to speed up the process?

Off to work, this is another of those crazy mixed up post brought to you by Rue~

TheEschaton
07-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Meditating used to be like that, they nerfed it, didn't take it out in case some people wanted to do it for RP purposes.

And when you link to a soul, there's a deity specific message, if you're both CONVERTed.

Drisco
07-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Eh I think Spirit Servants are a waste of a spell slot. Unless there is something uber cool about them other than they can hold something for you. I'm at a loss for their actual need.

TheEschaton
07-15-2007, 12:04 PM
They automatically LK you when you die. And if you get disarmed, they auto pick things up. And if you die, they will try and find someone nearby.

-theE-

Ignot
07-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Every class gets a familiar! woo hoo!