PDA

View Full Version : lawful evil racist humans needed for roleplay

vontez
06-28-2007, 11:35 AM
Hey, I am thinking about making a character that can involve himself in the matters of Vornavis/Solhaven, and the basic premise behind him would be that he would be a cousin of Baron Malwind, and would be evil, scheming, looking for power, and a powerful dislike of all things not human, and pure, etc etc, plus, create a warrior i've always wanted. If you want to join in and create a similar character, and join in some roleplay to be part of my "family", drop me a PM and we can do something!

Kainen
06-28-2007, 07:01 PM
He said lawful evil :lol:

Misun
06-28-2007, 07:40 PM
There's already one...not a cousin to the Baron, but still, he exsists, as does his family.

thefarmer
06-29-2007, 12:57 AM
It'd be hard to prove you're a cousin of a GM character. Even claiming to be a bastard of the family, I figure most people would shrug you off and think you're just another non-human hating dude.

From an RP stand, basically the same thing applies. Character's would think you're just a liar, and namedropping someone famous. Again, they'd probably shrug you off without some sort of proof as to your claim. Proof, that'd be hard to come by.

Misun
06-29-2007, 09:54 AM
I don't think you are supposed to claim relationship to such characters anyway. I was understanding it was not allowed. I think quite a few would have done so by now. And as the previous poster said...I think most would shrug it off.

Rue
06-30-2007, 11:14 AM
I don't know. I would think if it is done right, you get a 'few' (or more) people to go in on it. . . I think it could be pulled off. A black sheep of the family tree. . . always hunched and lurking in the corners waiting for his/her turn. . . thinking to themselves 'Oh how I loath you all, you will get yours my pretties, you will get yours" insert rasping and wheezing breathing here. . .

As for Right or Wrong through GM eyes? I thought interaction with GM's and their plots were a welcome play, not discouraged, regardless of how fast you throw the ball into their court. GM's (a good one in my opinion) should and would (I think) want the challenge of players trying to enhance their story lines. Even discrediting such an effort would just be proof how much of a black sheep the character being played-out is.

Proof? You have a gang of RP'rs in for the mix! I wish you luck if you attempt this and hope you don't let discouraging words ever screw up your thoughts on RP idea's. You just never know if it will fly or not, till you try it.

Just my humble opinion on the matter. Only you can actually answer your question.

From not such an old timer,
Rue~

__________________________________________________ __

The Dungeon master shall bring forth your greatest fears,your demons will awaken,
Look within your pain seek peace.

ViridianAsp
06-30-2007, 11:36 AM
Like Misun said, there is a person like that, not related to the Baron and the family is steadily growing. I know, I play one of the sisters.

Being related to GM's NPC's is probably not a good idea, because someone is always going to know more about that NPC then you will, it always happens, trust me.