PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Leaving the Lands Auction

Rune
06-27-2007, 12:30 PM
NEW UPDATE AGAIN - ALL ITEMS LOWERED IN PRICE SUBSTANTIALLY - CHECK AGAIN!

Prices will go ONCE, TWICE and then SOLD. Bids updated at a reasonable rate.

Weapons/Armor/Shields

some deep black silver-trimmed brigandine - +18 somewhat damage padded
Having weathered many a magnificent battle, this enormous deep black brigandine armor, designed to fit comfortably to the physique, has become well broken in over the years. The image of a stylized silver sword has been carefully etched on the chest bisecting the pectorals and accentuating their enormity. Gleaming silver trim gently highlights the armor's every edge and curve, gracefully defining the wearer's musculature. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.
MB: 500k

a small dark vultite pavis - 5x unconverted shield
MB: 500k CB: 500k to Hemloch - TWICE

a mithglin shield - 3x unconverted shield
MB: 5k

some polished mithril-linked brigandine - 2x fairly crit padded
MB: 500k CB: 500k to Caede - SOLD - PM me with pickup info please
MB: 250k

an alum hafted vultite axe - 3x blessable
MB: 10k CB: 10k to Celephais - TWICE

a heavy double-bit glaes axe with a waern skin wrapped haft - critter found 3x blessable
MB: 15k

a katana - regular old average everyday katana
MB: 25k

a glacier blue rhimar no-dachi - 1x

a dark grey mithril longsword - 1x longsword
MB: 1 coin

a pearl-hilted twisted mithril dagger - 1x dagger

a razor-sharp fillet knife - 0x (as far as I know) from 2000 Juggernaut

a razor-sharp vultite dagger - 4x blessable

a butcher's cleaver - 0x blessable
MB: 1k

Containers/Clothing

a soft dark blue spidersilk cloak edged with silver velvet trim - VLA - semi-old spidersilk attuning cloak with various scripts - you know the kind.

a high-collared black velvet longcoat with brushed silver buttons - VLA, cloak worn
MB: 75k

a formal silver-rose clasped ebon wool cape - weighs 8, holds VLA, cloak worn

some sleek black leather boots - weighs 4lbs, VSA - holds 4 daggers/lockpicks or similar small items
MB: 50k

some black cotton trousers - weighs 2lbs, VSA - same deal as the boots, will store multiple small items

a dashing green felt hat with several lockpicks protruding from the band - weighs 4 lbs, holds small amount,
5 lockspicks/daggers, etc...
MB: 100k

a veniom-worked black silk gem pouch - belt worn, weighs less than 2, holds medium amount, you know the kind
MB: 150k CB:150k to Ramadon - SOLD

a well-oiled black leather cloak - VLA

an alum bound lion skin wrist scabbard - wrist worn, holds one item/dagger
MB: 10k

a torn mouse-hide cloak - weighs 5lbs, holds large amount

a black spidersilk vest - weighs 2lbs, holds VSA

an imflass threaded war harness - weighs 4lbs, holds medium-sized amount, shoulder worn
MB: 25k CB: 25k to Celephais - TWICE

a tooled leather cigar case - weighs 3lbs, holds small amount, ankle worn

a black leather belt - weighs less than 2lbs, holds small amount (2 daggers), belt worn (duh)

an iridescent black battle-harness trimmed with blued steel mesh and stitched with silvery threads - weighs 4lbs, shoulder worn, holds Large amount, old group alter
MB: 50k CB: 50k to Celephais - TWICE

a silver-traced black silk gem pouch clasped with a silver scimitar - weighs 2lbs, belt worn, holds medium amount, I believe this is an altered veniom-worked black silk gem pouch
MB: 150k

a chased imflass scroll tube with a sylvarraend ruby inset clasp - weighs 3lbs, belt worn, holds medium amount

some veniom-worked black leather boots branded down both calves with stylized crimson flames- weighs less than 2lbs

a black velvet cavalier hat with a silver band and a white ostrich plume - less than 2lbs, really old alter

some silver-buttoned supple black leather pants - weighs 2lbs, holds 2 items

a pair of light sheepskin boots - weighs less than 2lbs, holds 2 items
Cobbled from supple lambskin, these splendid boots appear to be as comfortable as they are handsome. A thick sole of some sturdier leather appears to be springy and flexible.

some weathered dark leather boots - weighs 5 lbs, holds 2 items
These boots have been almost seamlessly cobbled from several strips of sturdy leather. They appear to be slightly faded and worn from lots of hard use, yet the leather still remains supple for a comfortable fit. Thick soles cushion the wearer with each step while dark eahnor-tipped spidersilk laces serve as ties.

heavy cuffed leather gauntlets with a golden crown engulfed by stylized crimson flames boldly stitched in veniom on the back - pin worn gauntlets
MB: 30k

a pair of gold cinched white gloves - weighs less than 2lbs, holds one item
The gloves are made of soft leather, the pure white hue unmarred by stain or smudge. A braided gold cord cinches the gloves at the wrist. Upon closer inspection, there appears to be a near-invisible sticky, resinous substance coating the fingertips.
MB: 35k

a fitted ebony shirt of silk satin edged in ornate embroidery - chest worn(armor)
MB: 20k

a crimson velvet pouch - weighs 2lbs, holds medium amount, belt worn

a pair of ebony trousers secured with a silver buckle - weighs less than 2lbs, holds 2 items

a black spidersilk vest embroidered with silver knotwork - weighs 2lbs, holds 2 items, pin worn

some elegant midnight black brushed suede half-boots - weighs 2lbs, holds 2 items

a black spidersilk shoulder sack with intricate silver stitching - weighs 5lbs, holds medium amount, shoulder worn

a well-worn buckspin backpack - back worn, holds VLA
The pack has been converted from a single large saddlebag by riveting two shoulder straps to it with copper studs. While not exquisite handiwork, it has apparently held up quite well despite a great deal of exposure and use. Though scuffed and worn, an embossed Turamzyrrian crest is still visible on the top flap.

an ermine-lined snow-white cloak - VLA

a pair of pure white dueling gloves clasped with dark ceremonial holy symbols, weighs 2, holds 2 items

a flowing icy white velvet kirtle - armor worn, just clothing

a coral red bearskin kilt - leg worn

a stark white fitted muslin bodice embroidered with a scattering of tiny red amaranth blossoms around the neckline - pin worn clothing
MB: 50k CB: 50k to Topaz - SOLD

a rich silk gempouch clasped with an angular shard of ivory - weighs 4lbs, belt worn, holds medium amount
MB: 40k

a pair of delicate ivory silk slippers lattice-laced with thin ribbons - clothing, no pockets
MB: 25k CB: 25k to Beguiler - SOLD

a deeply hooded elven-crafted robe, weighs 5lbs, cloak worn, holds VLA
MB: 175k CB: 175k to Lunaryna - SOLD

some grey high-buttoned shoes - clothing fluff

a finely trimmed gossamer thigh-sheath - weighs 2lbs, pin worn, holds one small weapon (dagger/rapier/etc)
MB: 5k CB: 5k to Celephais - TWICE

a purple velvet doublet edged with gold trim and diamonds - weighs 4lbs, holds 2 small items pin worn![i]
MB: 80k - or buy with the breeches as a set for 100k

some purple velvet breeches piped with heavy gold trim - weighs 3lbs, leg worn
MB: 50k - or buy with the doublet as a set for 100k

Jewelry/Fluff/Misc.

a small pale crystal amulet - scripted amulet holder (thanks for the heads up, Augie):
MB: 150k [B]CB: 200k to Rinswynd - SOLD

a sinuously curved gold waistchain - waist worn jewelry

a pair of silver star earrings dabbed with gold at each tip - ear worn (duh)

a nine-strand necklace of naturally shaped golden moonstones - neck worn fluff
MB: 15k CB: 15k to Darqmein - TWICE

a sigil-incised bloodjewel circlet - amulet holder, head worn
MB: 50k CB: 100k to Nilandia - TWICE

a black signet ring etched with three circles within a triangle - fluff

a veniom-plated Ilyan Cloud charm - old fluff

a white moon-shaped candle

a mottled scarlet tablet - no idea where I got this or what it does, but when you look at it
[I]>l tabl

It appears to read:

Young Voaris of the golden rose,
Guard love and keep it true,
That no fate may deny the purest heart.

a pair of antique silver runestones - scripted item similar to dice

You shake your antique silver runestones and toss them into the air. They spin wildly as they descend, and land with a clatter. The runestones finally settle and show a cloud symbol and a harvest rune.

You shake your antique silver runestones and toss them into the air. They spin wildly as they descend, and land with a clatter. The runestones finally settle and show a sun symbol and a joy rune.
MB: 75k CB: 150k to Rinswynd - SOLD

a dark-chained viridian crystal - neck worn fluff

a white zinnia boutonniere - pin worn fluff

a tiny smooth moon medallion - fluff (had invisible in it at one time, may be reimbeddable.. or rechargeable not sure)

a rune-etched smoky glass rod - rub it four times with a pelt to charge it, after it's charged, wave it at someone to stun them regardless of level
MB: 200k

a bear-shaped amethyst pendant - fluff

a glossy ceramic scarab pin - reimbeddable fluff

a bright silvery anklet - fluff

an opal and diamond lily pendant - fluff

a pair of golden fish earrings with tiny onyx eyes - fluff

a pitted dark ivory bottle - cologne - almost full.
You have the scent of roasted almonds clinging to your skin, nutty and touched with a hint of vanilla.

a pair of black metal-framed spectacles - old fluff
MB: 25k CB: 25k to Celephais - TWICE

a kelyn wedding band
>l band
Two narrow bands twine together to form a single perfect circle. The strands form so complete a whole that one cannot be followed without losing it to the other.
There appears to be something written on it.

>read band
In the Common language, it reads:
Bound for eternity.

an elegant onyx cane - standard scripted cane
MB: 20k CB: 20k to Celephais - TWICE

a blackened skull with black eyeball candy in its eye-sockets - heavily scripted skull, some of them (might be more):

>eat skul
You open your mouth to bite and suddenly feel a wave of nausea as you realize you are feasting upon your own intestines which are hanging loose from your gutted body. You stumble over horrified but it only makes you hungrier and you chew faster slurping up the blood...

... and then the vision ends.

Others see: XXXX grabs at his stomach and falls to his knees retching! (You actually fall to your knees after this script).

>lick skull
You stick out your tongue to lick the skull when it suddenly lunges and bites deep into your tongue! The pain is excruciating as it begins to chew and blood fills your throat...

Others see: XXXX holds a blackened skull with black eyeball candy in its eye-sockets up to his face, sticks out his tongue and begins to gurgle. (Stuns you)

>tickle skull
The black skull bites your fingers, making you yelp in pain!
You are stunned! (Plus a hand minor on the hand that's holding it)

XXXX suddenly yelps in pain!

>kiss skul
You bring the skull to your lips and kiss it... but you cannot pull it away and just as you begin to feel embarassment at having a skull stuck to your lips you feel it begin to draw you in, sucking so hard your tongue rips open, blood spurting all over and you feel as if your eyes are being pulled down right through your throat...

Others see: XXXX holds a blackened skull with black eyeball candy in its eye-sockets up to his face and begins to gurgle and scream!

>hug skull
A blackened skull with black eyeball candy in its eye-sockets suddenly shrieks!

Others see: A blackened skull with black eyeball candy in its eye-sockets suddenly shrieks!

>rub skull
You begin rubbing the skull and you feel the skin of your palm stick to the bone. You try to pull your hand away but your flesh begins pouring over the skull as if liquified. It forms around the skull in a grotesque caricature of your own face and opens its mouth with a mournful wail...

Others see: XXXX rubs a blackened skull with black eyeball candy in its eye-sockets and begins to wail mournfully!

>wave skull
You wave the skull around making its teeth chatter loudly.

>push skull
You push the skull and feel something pushing your head!

XXXX pushes a blackened skull with black eyeball candy in its eye-sockets and his eyes get wider.

>pull skull
You pull the skull and feel something pulling your head!

XXXX pulls a blackened skull with black eyeball candy in its eye-sockets and his eyes get wider.

Sold Items/Awaiting Pickup

MB: 500k CB: 500k to Caede - SOLD - PM or AIM me with pickup info please.

a veniom-worked black silk gem pouch - belt worn, weighs less than 2, holds medium amount, you know the kind
MB: 150k CB:150k to Ramadon - SOLD - PM or AIM me with pickup info please.

a stark white fitted muslin bodice embroidered with a scattering of tiny red amaranth blossoms around the neckline - pin worn clothing
MB: 50k CB: 50k to Topaz - SOLD - PM or AIM with pickup info please.

a pair of delicate ivory silk slippers lattice-laced with thin ribbons - clothing, no pockets
MB: 25k CB: 25k to Beguiler - SOLD

MB: 175k CB: 175k to Lunaryna - SOLD

[B]a pair of antique silver runestones - scripted item similar to dice
MB: 75k CB: 150k to Rinswynd - SOLD

a small pale crystal amulet - scripted amulet holder:
MB: 150k [B]CB: 200k to Rinswynd - SOLD

allen
06-27-2007, 01:31 PM
mithril brig is fairly crit

Rune
06-27-2007, 01:41 PM
Fixed

GS4-Brimzstone
06-27-2007, 02:11 PM
an ivory-hilted eonake khopesh - 4x sancted falchion base
MB: 300k

300k on that

Asha
06-27-2007, 02:33 PM
Thought dark kodera brig was +21

Rune
06-27-2007, 05:10 PM
I have no idea about off the shelf brig. Before it was altered it was originally some dark krodera-studded brigandine with a soaring blue dragon emblazoned on the chest. I have 25 more DS with it on than off, and the AI crystal gives me the 5x tone.. so if it's +21 it's news to me.

Edited OP with current bids. Because I'm updating fairly quickly, I've decided to change it to a ONCE, TWICE, SOLD, system, to keep from selling things before the end of the day. More stuff going up in a bit.

Orp
06-27-2007, 05:13 PM
350k on the kopesh

Rune
06-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Edited to reflect buyout package on the 4x weighted falchion, damage padded brigandine and 6x buckler. Soon as they're picked up, they'll be removed from the list. I'm now leaving work, and will update with more stuff when I get home.

Rune
06-27-2007, 09:41 PM
Edited - some stuff sold. Multiple new items added, brigandine relisted as +18. Will entertain any reasonable offers on any items. More items will go up tomorrow morning, as I sort through them.

Rune
06-28-2007, 09:38 AM
Edited and Bump - ONCE bids changed to TWICE - whole bunch of new items added. I'm not entirely positive on some of the prices, so feel free to offer less than the MB, I'll consider any reasonable offers. Bid in PMs or here, please. =)

rubberdux
06-28-2007, 11:20 AM
400k on Eonake Khopesh

Orp
06-28-2007, 12:57 PM
a blue round button - pin worn fluff

budartagnan
06-28-2007, 09:04 PM
400k on the spidersilk sack

Rune
06-29-2007, 08:21 AM
Edited - ONCE items to TWICE - All MBs lowered by at least 20%, more on some items.

Again, feel free to offer lower than the MB. All reasonable offers considered. If you have any questions IM me at CQ Legacy after 9:00PST

Sthrockmorton
06-29-2007, 08:35 AM
Consider 400k MB on the bag of lockpicks?

LadyKhit
06-29-2007, 08:46 AM
a silver-edged obsidian sword symbol - Weatherby symbol, has scripts for anyone who is converted to RONAN, might be more but these are the ones I know.

I'll offer 300k on this....Khit.

Ilvane
06-29-2007, 08:49 AM
a silver-edged obsidian sword symbol - Weatherby symbol, has scripts for anyone who is converted to RONAN, might be more but these are the ones I know.---I'll bid 400k

thendias
06-29-2007, 12:46 PM
ronan symbol
spidersilk sack

500k each

Augie
06-29-2007, 12:51 PM
40k on the boomerang

Also...the scripted small pale crystal amulet looks like an amulet holder so 2m is definitely high for that. They're going anywhere between 100k-300k right about now.

Rune
06-29-2007, 01:19 PM
New bids added. Information updated on some items (thanks Augie). Bid on lockpicks by Kontii accepted. TWICE items will be sold around 6:00PST today if no more bids.

Rune
06-29-2007, 11:21 PM
Edited - Update - Bump. ONCE to TWICE and TWICE to SOLD. AIM me at CQ Legacy or send me a PM with your AIM name and we'll arrange pickup for the sold stuff.

AestheticDeath
06-29-2007, 11:34 PM
a tightly woven spidersilk sack - weighs 2lbs, belt worn, holds large amount, you know the kind
MB: 300k CB: 500k to Thendias - TWICE

550k - Maselon

Rune
06-30-2007, 04:27 PM
Bump - List cleaned up slightly. Bids updated, couple things sold. People who won stuff contact me please =)

Izzy
06-30-2007, 05:09 PM
I noticed that there was a 150k bid on the sword belt with no name (it says 150k to twice twice!). If it isn't my bid, I'll put 175k on it. If it is my bid, er, leave it! :)

-Izzy

Topaz
06-30-2007, 11:58 PM
a stark white fitted muslin bodice embroidered with a scattering of tiny red amaranth blossoms around the neckline - 50k

a pair of antique silver runestones - 75k

Rune
07-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Bump - Bids updated - Stuff sold. Contact me with pickup info please... again AIM is CQ Legacy or just leave a PM.

Rune
07-02-2007, 11:36 AM
Bump - List cleaned up again - Bids updated - ALL PRICES LOWERED BY MINIMUM OF 20%

Nilandia
07-02-2007, 03:36 PM
I'll bid the minimums on both amulet holders, please.

Gretchen

Jenisi
07-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Not sure if you got my private message Rune, but I have no way to contact you but through here so if you'd send me your aim so we can arrange pickup, please do so.

Beguiler
07-03-2007, 09:54 AM

Bid 25k

Rinswynd
07-03-2007, 07:24 PM
a small pale crystal amulet - scripted amulet holder

a pair of antique silver runestones - scripted item similar to dice

Rins.

Lady Darqmein
07-04-2007, 02:07 AM
MB: 175k

175k on this please

Thank you- Lunaryna

Orp
07-04-2007, 02:12 PM
a crescent moon embroidered satchel trimmed with black rabbit fur 40k

Jenisi
07-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Still haven't head back from you Rune, could you post your AIM or something? Has anyone been able to contact him for pickup?

AestheticDeath
07-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Bump - Bids updated - Stuff sold. Contact me with pickup info please... again AIM is CQ Legacy or just leave a PM.

Try that jen

Jenisi
07-04-2007, 02:45 PM

Rune
07-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Apologies for the delays, I was out of town for July 4th. Bids updated, sold items updated. AIM is CQ Legacy. I will try to contact people and get items out today.

Rune
07-06-2007, 01:35 PM
All prices lowered substantially. Items updated, sold/bids updated.

Latrinsorm
07-06-2007, 04:54 PM
a sigil-incised bloodjewel circlet - amulet holder, head worn
MB: 50k CB: 50k to Nilandia - TWICE

75k prease.

Nilandia
07-06-2007, 05:16 PM
Uh uh, Latrin. 100k on the circlet amulet holder.

Gretchen

Celephais
07-06-2007, 05:44 PM
an alum hafted vultite axe - 3x blessable
I'll bid 10k

a well-oiled black leather cloak - VLA
What's the weight on that? If it's 5 lbs or less I'll bid 75k

a finely trimmed gossamer thigh-sheath - weighs 2lbs, pin worn, holds one small weapon (dagger/rapier/etc)
Sure, 5k

an imflass threaded war harness - weighs 4lbs, holds medium-sized amount, shoulder worn
25k to me

an iridescent black battle-harness trimmed with blued steel mesh and stitched with silvery threads - weighs 4lbs, shoulder worn, holds Large amount, old group alter
50k, why not

a pair of black metal-framed spectacles - old fluff
25k, cause they're neat

an elegant onyx cane - standard scripted cane
I'll bid 20k... I don't think I need this

Lady Darqmein
07-06-2007, 07:55 PM
a nine-strand necklace of naturally shaped golden moonstones - neck worn fluff
MB: 15k

I'll bid 15k on this, thank you

-Lunaryna

Hemloch
07-07-2007, 11:52 AM
a small dark vultite pavis - 5x unconverted shield

500k on this is there a buyout?

Rune
07-07-2007, 12:47 PM
Bump - bids updated. Contact me on AIM at CQ Legacy or send me a PM with your info to arrange for pickup.

Rune
07-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Bump. Contact me for pickup people =)

havok
07-21-2007, 01:01 AM
bidding:

25k: a glacier blue rhimar no-dachi - 1x
1k: a razor-sharp fillet knife
question - is it a pair? or just the one?: on the wedding band

- havo

Ramadon
08-02-2007, 05:07 AM
Looks like this hasn't even been updated in quite a while... Just wanted to touch base and say that I made multiple attempts to arrange a pick up with you. It seems our schedules just don't coincide. At this point, and I'm not sure if this auction is still going on, I feel it best I rescind my offer on the gem pouch. Wish it would have worked out.

Ramadon

Orp
08-02-2007, 03:57 PM
a soft dark blue spidersilk cloak edged with silver velvet trim

Sanstrian
08-03-2007, 09:42 PM

FinisWolf
08-04-2007, 03:35 AM
a soft dark blue spidersilk cloak edged with silver velvet trim - VLA - semi-old spidersilk attuning cloak with various scripts - you know the kind.
MB: 550k

Finis

thendias
08-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Just FYI, I have failed to get any sort of response through the boards or on IM from this guy for well over a month.

Morrff
08-06-2007, 05:05 PM
a dashing green felt hat with several lockpicks protruding from the band - weighs 4 lbs, holds small amount,
5 lockspicks/daggers, etc...

I'll place the MB of 100k on this hat ONLY if it closes, if not never mind and thank you

Morrff

NocturnalRob
08-09-2007, 03:58 PM
This thing still going on?

Celephais
08-09-2007, 04:13 PM
This thing still going on?

Doesn't look like it:

Just FYI, I have failed to get any sort of response through the boards or on IM from this guy for well over a month.

I've been sitting at "TWICE" on several items for a long time...

grapedog
08-09-2007, 04:17 PM
Doesn't look like it:

I've been sitting at "TWICE" on several items for a long time...

I outbid you on one or two items as well, and they never posted...

Morlian
08-09-2007, 04:29 PM
MB: 550k

Finis

Saw a cloak just like this on the amunet in the Landing for sale about an hour ago.

Edited - just saw the date of the post, sorry.

Str8JcktSerenade
08-10-2007, 10:21 AM
25k scroll tube

Celephais
08-10-2007, 10:22 AM
I outbid you on one or two items as well, and they never posted...

Hah! Sucks to be you! If anything the timer has moved to sold by now! SUCK ON THAT!!!

(Heh, I'm joking, none of us are ever seeing any of these items)