PDA

View Full Version : Why GM Vesmera wins on character dress.

Shari
06-23-2007, 03:04 PM
You see GameMaster Vesmera.
She appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
She appears to be mature and rather short. She has nephrite-haloed ashen eyes and ghostly pale skin. She has knee-length, silky platinum and silver hair swept back from a widow's peak with tiny carved jet roses. She has a perky, upturned nose and subtly pointed ears. Her beguiling expression is difficult to look away from, and a perfect example of what not to do in a feature alteration!
She has a faint dark mark on her wrist, and a delicate dancing salmon tattoo curling around one finger.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a heavy onyx heart-shaped locket, a rose motif black lace shawl, a tightly fitted mourning gown of stiff blackberry and ebon bourde, a seven-strand ring of braided black hair, a padded silver potions kit, and some black leather boots with hourglass heels.

StrayRogue
06-23-2007, 03:12 PM
Ha, awesome.

SpunGirl
06-23-2007, 04:54 PM
I love that. The ring is a little creepy, though. I mean, what if you ate a sandwich, and you were like, "wtf, how do all these black hairs keep getting into my turkey???"

-K

Tolwynn
06-23-2007, 07:24 PM
I mean, what if you ate a sandwich, and you were like, "wtf, how do all these black hairs keep getting into my turkey???"

Then maybe you should tip better next time.

:p