PDA

View Full Version : Whining GSIV Style

Tendarian
11-23-2003, 06:54 PM
It really annoys me listening to GSIV changes on the amulet. These people need to find these boards or the official ones and whine their heads off there. I dont know if its cause i like the changes or if its that i hate whining of all kinds but its getting on my nerves! If i have to hear one more time how one person might leave cause of the changes,and how long they have been here my head might explode in frustration.

Xcalibur
11-23-2003, 07:00 PM
film that, i wanna see that (head exploding in frustration)

just report them

ThisOtherKingdom
11-24-2003, 05:44 PM
It's getting on my nerves too. "Why am I level 13 now instead of 10?" Fucking morons.

Artha
11-24-2003, 06:20 PM
I wish we could kill people during this nice transitional phase, seeing as it has no effect on the character.

Moron [subdued]: "I hate these new lands!"
...later...
Moron [subdued]: "Who shot that arrow at me!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

tenlaughs
12-01-2003, 12:32 AM
Here is some philosophy for ten laughs:

People fear change.

Chelle
12-01-2003, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Artha
I wish we could kill people during this nice transitional phase, seeing as it has no effect on the character.

Moron [subdued]: "I hate these new lands!"
...later...
Moron [subdued]: "Who shot that arrow at me!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

LOL! I nearly sprayed the screen. Cmon list the Moron's name!

Skirmisher
12-01-2003, 03:10 AM
Well I tend to have pretty strong feelings about needing to enforce rp, but I'll crack a bit during the first week or two of GS IV to let people acclimate.

After that? Off with their heads!!

Makkah
12-01-2003, 08:28 AM
<<Ugh, it's not just the amunet either.

I went to Teras tonight and people were standing around the statue just jabbering on about game mechanics and changes. ::sigh:: >>

I was outside the barrier to OTF (highest hunting area in the game...) And I'll be damned if there wasnt some major OOC crap going on there too. Ridiculous.

rht

StrayRogue
12-01-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Makkah
<<Ugh, it's not just the amunet either.

I went to Teras tonight and people were standing around the statue just jabbering on about game mechanics and changes. ::sigh:: >>

I was outside the barrier to OTF (highest hunting area in the game...) And I'll be damned if there wasnt some major OOC crap going on there too. Ridiculous.

rht

Thats because most high level people don't give two shits about RP.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-01-2003, 09:50 AM
You hang around the wrong group then. I wouldn't say I'm "high level" but I'm getting there, and everyone I hang out with rp's. Only real exception is when we are all at a table bullshiting. But that only happens at a table, not say, HS steps.

Edaarin
12-01-2003, 10:12 AM
But when we bullshit, we bullshit.