PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Xpost from the officials.

SpunGirl
06-21-2007, 08:08 PM
This was posted in the conflict folder, and I laughed a lot:

"To be quite honest, I never thought I would have to post something like this. Basically someone or some people are... having issues... and pointing fingers in the wrong direction (I tend to bite them). Granted I'm not implicated since I'm utterly not good at wizardly things or game mechanics, but some people dear to me are being accused. I was hoping someone could just give some clarification to a few mechanics in this log. All names were bumped out and I even got rid of the animal companion to save face of the person allegedly attacked.

What I had the old raised eyebrow about in this log are the fact that the numbers in the initial weapon flare cast dont seem to add up, tho there may be hidden factors or somesuch I'm not aware of (and hope someone here is!). Also, the darn thing has a typo (yes, bust it Krakii!!) The last querry is about the mouse. I noticed in the rest of the log that every time someone entered/left that it would toss out a room description. Suddenly there is this mouse whispering to the person that came from nowhere, never left, and didn't show up. Can familiars or something like them hide or whisper?

Sorry about the unpleasant post, but thanks guys for helping to clear it up. I never like making assumptions so again, thanks for any info and opinions about this.....

The wind here is too fierce for you to see anything but flying snow. You can barely make out general paths to the west, southwest and southeast, and hope that going one of those directions will lead to a bit of shelter. You also see some full leather, a leather helm, a war hammer, an arctic titan, some cuirbouilli leather, a reinforced shield, a handaxe, some full leather, a leather helm, a war hammer and a (random animal companion) that is flying around.
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest, west
A frost giant lumbers in, followed by a swirling snowstorm!
The wind here is too fierce for you to see anything but flying snow. You can barely make out general paths to the west, southwest and southeast, and hope that going one of those directions will lead to a bit of shelter. You also see a frost giant, some full leather, a leather helm, a war hammer, an arctic titan, some cuirbouilli leather, a reinforced shield, a handaxe, some full leather, a leather helm, a war hammer and a (random animal companion) that is flying around.
A wave if energy is cast at you!
CS: +434 - TD: +175 + CvA: +2 + d100: +99 - -5 == +400
Warding failed!
Your vultite warblade is struck with the cast.
A searing bolt of lightning leaps from a dark-bladed vultite warblade in your right hand.
... 30 points of damage!
Stunning arc of electricity fuses left arm at elbow.
You are stunned for 5 rounds!
The wind here is too fierce for you to see anything but flying snow. You can barely make out general paths to the west, southwest and southeast, and hope that going one of those directions will lead to a bit of shelter. You also see a frost giant, some full leather, a leather helm, a war hammer, an arctic titan, some cuirbouilli leather, a reinforced shield, a handaxe, some full leather, a leather helm, a war hammer and a (random animal companion) that is flying around.
A (random animal companion) lunges his head forward in an attempt to spear a frost giant with his beak but impacts nothing but air.
A searing bolt of lightning leaps from a dark-bladed vultite warblade in your right hand.
... 20 points of damage!
Heavy shock sends you to the ground with convulsions!
You are knocked to the ground!
A frost giant mutters an incantation.
An arctic titan gestures at you!
An arctic titan hurls a powerful lightning bolt at you!
AS: +185 vs DS: +273 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +63 = +14
A clean miss.
A frost giant points an icy finger at you!
A frost giant hurls a freezing ball of pure cold at you!
Unable to focus clearly, you blindly evade the bolt!
... 10 points of damage!
Heavy spark to abdomen. Bet that hurts.
A (random animal companion) lunges his head forward in an attempt to spear an arctic titan with his beak but impacts nothing but air.
A frost giant swings a war hammer at you!
AS: +244 vs DS: +266 with AvD: +26 + d100 roll: +26 = +30
A clean miss.
A mouse quietly whispers to you, "(nameless person) sends his regards."
An arctic titan swings a handaxe at you!
Nearly insensible, you desperately evade the attack!
... 20 points of damage!
Heavy shock sends you to the ground with convulsions!
The glowing specks of energy surrounding you suddenly shoot off in all directions, then quickly fade away.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around you.
The silvery luminescence fades from around you.
The bright luminescence fades from around you.
You become solid again.
You no longer feel so dextrous.
You return to normal color.
You seem to lose the thorny barrier that surrounds you.
You feel the aura of confidence leave you.
You feel the inner strength leave you.
You feel your extra strength departing.
The air about you stops shimmering.

It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...

You realize that you have no outstanding favors which Lorminstra owes you, and without having accomplished a deed for Her, your soul is in danger of vanishing from the land forever!

...departing in 10 mins...
You sense (someone) looking in on you.
The vultite warblade in your right hand returns to normal.
A frost giant lumbers southwest, followed by a swirling snowstorm.
The wind here is too fierce for you to see anything but flying snow. You can barely make out general paths to the west, southwest and southeast, and hope that going one of those directions will lead to a bit of shelter. You also see some full leather, a leather helm, a war hammer, an arctic titan, some cuirbouilli leather, a reinforced shield, a handaxe, some full leather, a leather helm, a war hammer and a (random animal companion) that is flying around.
Obvious paths: southeast, southwest, west"

Jayvn
06-21-2007, 08:25 PM
hot

Fallen
06-21-2007, 09:00 PM
I cannot imagine they wont pull the OP. Looks to be a pretty blatant forgery.

Davenshire
06-21-2007, 09:04 PM
I laughed my ass off at the one.

I think he should of learned a little bit about the spell and invisibility.

Latrinsorm
06-21-2007, 09:35 PM
I dunno. Why would the person forge it and then not accuse anyone about anything?

SpunGirl
06-22-2007, 12:44 AM
I know it's not totally clear in that post, but... later on, the OP posted saying that her friend was being accused of attacking someone, and the "victim" supposedly sent in that log as "proof" that he had been attacked by the OP's friend. Twisted, right? She posted the log like "iz this real or not???"

-K