PDA

View Full Version : Altered Pendant Ideas?

DarknessWithin
06-24-2003, 08:59 PM
Hey there,

I've been wracking my brain for ideas on an altered pendant for my character to give to his sister. He wants to give her something that symbolizes she is the most important person to him since she took him into her family. They're both sorcerers (well..she's a sorceress :P ) and expensive gems and flames are their styles. Might anyone out there be able to help with a show? I have a general idea but I'm not too good with gem types or fancy explanations. And SpunGirl?? you can't know yet and if I make it with a glaesine orb you gotta love it!! :P

::cackles evily and runs away::

:cool:

Kitsun
06-24-2003, 11:32 PM
It would help quite a bit if you could take a screenshot of her character or point out some items she adores more than others.

But here's a crack at it with the information you gave...

an intricate firestone pendant

a delicate flame pendant

You see a masterfully crafted firestone pendant shaped to resemble a solitary flame. Intricate runes are etched into the smooth surface that are only visible when light strikes it, making it seem aflame. A slender chain made from an interlocking weave of silver and golvern suspend this small keepsake.

DarknessWithin
06-25-2003, 12:05 AM
those are really great ideas. Might anyone know what gems are kinda elegant but rare that would be good for a follower of Eorgina? I'd show a clip of how she dresses but she changes complete outfits faster than a kobold can trip over it's own feet!! ::mutters something about a shopoholic::

And i get yelled at for wearing a glaesine orb...jeesh!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also might anyone know how long a show can be? I have a personal touch i want to add into it so i gotta make sure it fits

Taernath
06-25-2003, 08:08 AM
Might anyone know what gems are kinda elegant but rare that would be good for a follower of Eorgina?

Well... bloodjewels (I forget their full name) can be found in Solhaven and are traditionally worn by spellcasters. Then you've got the rift gems which may or may not be allowed into alterations - Eye-of-Koar emerald, etc. I've also liked the feystones from Illistim.

If you type help (or premium) in-game there should be a topic for alterations and what is and isn't allowed.

daidopolis
06-25-2003, 05:06 PM
I've always thought "a brilliant fire pearl" was one of the best looking gems. Seems like it fits your gem/fire theme. I've found them in Solhaven and River's Rest, but they could be located elsewhere