PDA

View Full Version : Bard for sale (forgot to list 5x blessable, altered warblade)

cali
06-20-2007, 07:43 PM
My bard for sale can be found at this link, there's about 15 hours left on the auction I believe. I forgot to list the 5x blessable and altered warblade she has (probably worth half her listed price or something)

http://www.gsauctions.com/itemdetails.asp?auctionid=EF03A23684B74A3EA5072435 3F2A7BAB

You'll see a glistening vultite warblade in her cloak in the listing, it's 5x blessable. Here's the show: The glistening warblade is masterfully crafted of vultite, the metal hammered to a silken smoothness. Etched with incredible detail along the perfect blade are a pair of unicorns running close together. The hilt of the warblade is wrapped with soft leather for a comfortable grip, and the pommel is set with a dragonfire opal. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the warblade.

Also, I listed my level 38 ranger, it should be up for viewing soon. She has a 7x altered falchion that has flares, I believe they are acid or something like that, they're not the normal fire or lightning or ice or whatever.

cali
06-20-2007, 07:55 PM
I'm sorry I forget so many things, it's been a very long time since I played. The bard also has a Nalea gown: an iridescent champagne silk gown with an elegant off-the-shoulder neckline, I'm sure you know the kind.

Here's some of the actions:
>turn my gown
As you pirouette, the skirts of your gown flare outward in a billow of champagne silk.
>pull my gown
You feel a blush rise to your cheeks as you tug the neckline of your champagne silk gown a little bit higher.
>push my gown
You lightly fluff out the champagne silk skirt of your gown.
>tilt my gown
The long, champagne silk skirts of your elegant gown puddle around your feet as you sink into a curtsy low enough to honor royalty.
>tap my gown
You drum your fingers thoughtfully against your thigh, causing the hem of your champagne silk gown to swirl in response.