PDA

View Full Version : Landing Citizenship Script?

Beguiler
06-13-2007, 10:13 AM
Anybody have one of these? Pleeeze?

Celephais
06-13-2007, 11:14 AM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=16801&highlight=Landing+Citizenship

That search feature is really hard to use...

Oh and check the stickys...

Any threads in search of a script, asking questions about a script, or about general scripting and not providing a script should be made in the main scripting forum.

Helpful, and a jerk in the same post, mission accomplished.

Beguiler
06-13-2007, 01:30 PM
I apologize for being Seach feature deficient, I didn't get diddly out of it, and I know it's all user error.

thanks for the link, though, seriously

Celephais
06-13-2007, 01:42 PM
I apologize for being Seach feature deficient, I didn't get diddly out of it, and I know it's all user error.

thanks for the link, though, seriously

Hey no problem, sometimes the right keywords are pretty elusive (although... "landing citizenship" would seem obvious what with your title).. happens. Good luck w/ the script (part of me was wondering if it's too old... not like there is really that much to update w/ something like that, but I did kind of think my cocky attitude post would come back to bite me if it were outdated)

Beguiler
06-13-2007, 01:55 PM
I was using the Advanced Search because I thought it would work better and I put in citizenship and Landing and got a 'no results found' message each time. That's what I get for being silly enough to think I was Advanced <roll eye>. I just tried the basic search, and worked like a champ. See, I SAID it was user error.

Have a great day!

Rysk
06-13-2007, 05:56 PM
Not that I'm biased or anything. I think that script should be fine. I updated it when they changed the shop system.

BE WARNED, IT REQUIRES YOU TO CHANGE YOUR STOW TO A DIFFERENT CONTAINER AND THEN THROWS IT AWAY. YADDA YADDA, RYSK ENTERPRISES HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR PEOPLE NOT READING SCRIPTS THEY RUN, AND SUCH AND LALALA, BLAH

Last time someone bitches at me for a script they didn't write.