06-09-2007, 09:21 PM
a cloudy humanoid shape

Cloudy Shape Brig Armor
Hides your entire body when anyone looks at you
4.5x (+22) heavy crit padded brig
Weightless (Sung as less than 1 lb)
Switchable optional concealment based on how you put it on

>l at tsin
You see only a cloudy amorphous humanoid shape.

Scripts:

As Tsin touches his humanoid shape it surrounds him completely. (Hidden mode - other hand must be empty)

Tsin works his way into a cloudy humanoid shape. (Normal mode - other hand full)

You look in wonder as Tsin steps out of a cloudy humanoid shape.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

some translucent black golvern scale mail inset with a large multi-faceted clear crystal

Self mana invisibility brig
Double mana with chance of curse
5x with damage padding
Weighs 22 lbs

As you rub your mail, a scintillating purple aura engulfs you.
You become invisible.
You feel the golvern scale mail drawing mana from you.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

Loresong:

As you sing, a collage of images flashes through your mind. Slowly, the images seem to focus, and you can make out the details. You see a well-kept workshop where a wizened elvensmith is in conversation with a younger elf and pointing at the golvern scale mail in his hands.

As you continue to sing, the images refocus once more. You see a young elvensmith laboriously crafting the golvern scale mail from the raw materials laid out before him. As he works, he is chanting some arcane verses that you can't quite make out.

As you continue to sing, the images refocus once more. The elvensmith is inscribing runes of power upon the golvern scale mail. Each rune glows brightly then fades into invisibility.

Your song continues to clarify and focus the images from the past. The ancient elvensmith raises the golvern scale mail and chants an arcane phrase. A flash of light consumes the golvern scale mail. An irridescent aura envelops the golvern scale mail and is absorbed into it. The elvensmith seemingly looks up and gives you a wink and a smile as if he senses your presence.

Anyone interested can contact me at bubbauno@aol.com or at bubbauno on AIM.

Thanks,
Tsin

Rinswynd
06-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Someday I'm going to get that humanoid brig....

Rins.

Summertime
06-10-2007, 04:04 AM
oooooooo... the fart armor is for sale again :) NEATO!

Drew
06-10-2007, 04:08 AM
translucent black golvern scale mail

Translucent black... golvern??? That should be glaes, golvern can't be translucent.

Shari
06-10-2007, 04:16 AM
THAT'S what makes it worth 10123092845 billion silvers. Because its TRANSLUCENT. Duh.

Methais
06-10-2007, 04:38 AM
People still give a shit about things like hiding features and looking like a cloud? If so, I have a nifty pair if velcro shoes to sell you, they're all the rage these days. Shoelaces are so 25 years ago.

Asha
06-10-2007, 06:40 AM
Yeah, last week I purchased velcro in WHITE sneakers becouse I'm fucking incredible.
And the cloud brigs best point is it weight or lack of.
The padding is good but nothing you can't buy anywhere else for cheap.
The amorphous shape thing is so pants. It's something you'd get bored of after a week and wonder wtf you didn't just get shell or ring armour.

StrayRogue
06-10-2007, 06:43 AM
Damage padding on brig. lol.

Almost as stupid as damage padding on leathers or robes.

Asha
06-10-2007, 06:49 AM
Heheh

Drunken Durfin
06-10-2007, 12:06 PM
oooooooo... the fart armor is for sale again :) NEATO!

I spit protein shake all over my desk laughing at that. I don't know why I found it so funny, but thanks for making my morning.

Stanley Burrell
06-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah, last week I purchased velcro in WHITE sneakers becouse I'm fucking incredible.
And the cloud brigs best point is it weight or lack of.
The padding is good but nothing you can't buy anywhere else for cheap.
The amorphous shape thing is so pants. It's something you'd get bored of after a week and wonder wtf you didn't just get shell or ring armour.

Ngghttt :lol:

I remember this going (and selling) for > $1k on eBay well after the numerical age baleetion. Makes me wonder if anyone actually has a Fountain of Youth potion from da Cloud, still.

bubbauno
06-10-2007, 01:34 PM
Translucent golvern is pretty stupid but I think that's how they were created.. Khaladon has the translucent golvern bracers that are also self mana invisibility. So unless someone altered BOTH self mana inviso to be translucent golvern they were probably made that way which is sad.

AestheticDeath
06-10-2007, 02:06 PM
Imbuing a metal with the power to make you invisible could concievably alter the color into a translucent material. Its magic. Just because something doesn't naturally occur that way per the documents from Simu doesnt mean things can't happen or change etc..

bubbauno
06-11-2007, 12:28 PM
I've altered like 3 or 4 self mana items this year already wouldn't be that hard to change

Sean of the Thread
06-11-2007, 12:41 PM
Scotty knows how to make translucent aluminum.

Celephais
06-11-2007, 01:13 PM

Scotty doesn't know.

Sean of the Thread
06-11-2007, 01:20 PM
Scotty doesn't know.

Ewww you're doing Fiona in your van every Sunday? Pervert.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/Princess_Fiona.jpg

MrMortimur
06-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Heh, I didn't know there was a duplicate set of this brig, after seeing it up for sale I had to login to make sure my set was still intact. For those that don't like the alter, well if you're invisible, who is going to critique your fashion statement?

Lochiven

Skeeter
06-11-2007, 02:25 PM
I spit protein shake all over my desk laughing at that. I don't know why I found it so funny, but thanks for making my morning.

blowing the boss for a promotion?

Sean of the Thread
06-11-2007, 02:27 PM
rofl

Summertime
06-11-2007, 03:31 PM

That was TRANSPARENT aluminum ;)