PDA

View Full Version : +35 11 lb HCP Torso Plate. Arkati stuff, Misc.

Kadesha
05-30-2007, 05:51 PM
I just picked up some HCP accessories to make this 21 lb full plate. forget this thread, will start a new one with the whole set
some golvern studded eahnor breastplate +35 heavy crit padded Torso Plate.
11 pounds bard confirmed weight and, Sadie scroll premium point cost confirm the HCP and enchant

show:
The breastplate has been skillfully studded with numerous golvern rivets to help deflect any significant strikes against the wearer. The breastplate has been inset with a trio of razor sharp blood-stained spikes that protrude ominously from each shoulder. The polished eahnor surface is marred with a myriad of nicks and dents, almost as a proof to their reliability in having kept the owner safe from various hunting expeditions. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

You carefully inspect your studded eahnor breastplate.

Your careful inspection of some golvern studded eahnor breastplate allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso only.

You determine that you could wear the breastplate around your chest.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of eahnor.

Careful examination indicates the studded eahnor breastplate has a base strength of 68 and a base durability of 604. You also determine the current integrity of the studded eahnor breastplate to be at 100.0%.

I also have this in the shop.. unless I find someone deservig of simply giving it away to.
some +15 full leather

Visit the shop or PM or post here, E-mail me at LdyKadesha@aol.com, or AIM LdyKadesha.

The Breatplate? I will walk ANYwhere to deliver. Otherwise, I can deliver to IMT, Solhaven Landing or FWI.

Gail

Kadesha
05-30-2007, 10:28 PM
removed a couple sold items

Kadesha
05-31-2007, 11:30 AM
Sorry for the title being misleading already. How was I to know suddenly someone would go buy all my arkati stuff from the shop in a day after not buying it at all for two weeks prior?

Just buy the MBP and I will be happy happy

Gail

Kadesha
06-01-2007, 07:13 AM
removed sold item.. wish it'd been the breastplate.

Crippler
06-01-2007, 07:32 AM
Well even futtilo was having a rough time getting rid of his 6x for 30m for a bit.
free bump.

Kadesha
06-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Well even futtilo was having a rough time getting rid of his 6x for 30m for a bit.
free bump.

Yah well, I know not everyone has that kinda coin layin around, and usually those who do already bought uber stuff.

I have had several people express a desire to buy my MBP, and they have not complained about my price either. They each are seeking to come up with the funds, and have each told me to keep trying to sell at my asking price.. I am hoping one of them gets lucky somehow and can find the funds.

As for me, while I am indeed anxious for the total funds needed for my entire camera outfit, I am not in a desperate situation, and have time to wait awhile. I still have my crummy old not enough megapixels digital version of your basic instamatic for those special kodak moments. It worked good for my dog pics everyone sees here.

Gail

Kadesha
06-03-2007, 03:58 AM
Today June 3 is my birthday

so Buy my Breastplate!

Gail... fiftysomething

Kadesha
06-04-2007, 04:49 PM
bump

Kadesha
06-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Lowered Price to 45 MIL. It IS worth 50 but, I need to sell it!

Kadesha
06-07-2007, 06:25 PM
bump

Kadesha
06-09-2007, 01:02 PM
bump

Kadesha
06-11-2007, 02:47 PM
lowered price again

Kadesha
06-12-2007, 10:13 AM
re-bump