PDA

View Full Version : Locker stuff.

unconcerned1
05-28-2007, 03:07 PM
Make an offer. If I like it..

a polished mithril-alloy warhelm
~3lbs, head/neck protection

a bone-inlaid mithril alloy ring, a delicate mithril alloy headband, a delicate mithril alloy rod (headband and rod are blanks, reimbeddable, alter fodder)

a mithril alloy mesh pack
~6lbs, holds 120

a crisp black long-sleeved shirt
~2lbs, pinworn, actioned, holds 2 daggers

a pair of tight black leather pants
~4 lbs

an open-necked black linen shirt
~2lbs, pinworn, actioned, holds 2 daggers
show: Finely woven linen dyed a flawless black forms a garment of simple lines and few adornments. The long sleeves are designed to slightly cover the backs of the hands with unfolded cuffs slit along the outside edges. A pair of blackened ora buttons clasp each sleeve at the wrist with a matching line of smaller buttons along the open neckline.

a pair of soft black suede pants
~3lbs

a striated black ora band
~>2lbs, opens/closes, vsa/one item. Has a vial of poison inside. "Vial of cobra venom''
show: Faintly domed, the wide band is a solid ring of brushed black ora. Extremely fine filaments of deep red striate the surface in a gracefully rendered filigree pattern, glinting briefly scarlet in the least light.

a jet black vruul skin haversack
~4lbs, medium/any number, shoulder worn

a black and white fur hat with a long tail dangling from the back
~>2, made by the snow elves last xmas.

a dark grey leather bag clasped with a silver leaf
~5 lbs, medium/any number

some tall grey boots with silver leaf-shaped buckles
~3lbs, vsa/any number

some fitted dark grey trousers
~3 lbs, vsa/any number

a pleated white dupioni silk shirt
~2 lbs, pinworn

a silver-grey textured silk jerkin
~2 lbs, pinworn, holds 1 item

a dark grey longcoat with silver brocade along the cuffs
~8 lbs, shoulder worn, vla, opens/closes

a pair of elegant grey gloves
~>2lbs, pinworn

A padded cloud white case
belt worn.. unsure on the weight. I'm trying to sell everything inside as a set though.

In the cloud white case you see a pair of rusted iron shackles, a pair of heavy steel manacles, a blackened iron rod, a pearl-handled fletching razor, a gleaming steel bone saw, a spiraled steel bone drill, a series of chained steel hooks and a simple silk blindfold.

I got some 5x HCP full plate that I'll throw up when I get a bard to sing its weight. I was told 67lbs.
It's 63, and up on the block.

PM or IM/EMail offers to billythestudly@aol.com.