PDA

View Full Version : SimuCon 2007 roll call!

The Ponzzz
05-25-2007, 02:26 AM
So who's all going from the PC?

I finally got all my flight, hotel and con ticket shit taken care of.

SpunGirl
05-25-2007, 02:55 AM
I'm coming. While I'll be flying for the return trip, the current plan is to road-trip out with Tierus, GM Kaikala, and Hugh (Tierus' friend who doesn't play but is superawesome and always comes to Simucon anyway).

-K

The Ponzzz
05-25-2007, 03:12 AM
For those planning on coming, but haven't made arrangements, I'd very much suggest you look at the SimuCon folder from the main forum page on the officials.

Seems the DoubleTree where we are staying and having the con is complately booked for the most part. And another hotel for about the same rate will be available and shuttle people over.

The Ponzzz
05-25-2007, 03:29 AM
Actually, it appears they freed some more rooms. But a friend gave them a ring ring. It's still pretty limited.

SpunGirl
05-25-2007, 04:22 AM
We got our room like, ages ago. There are seven of us in it, but... yeah. We got it:)

-K

Ilvane
05-25-2007, 07:12 AM
Still working on getting the boyfriend to want to go. After Vegas I think he's afraid to come to another con. So if I do I may be by myself..LOL

Angela

The Ponzzz
05-25-2007, 07:46 AM
DO IT ANGELA!

Sean of the Thread
05-25-2007, 09:36 AM
LOOK OUT ST LOUIS! Hotel and flight booked. Flying to Knoxville to visit some friends and driving from there.

Just an FYI I'm bringing unloaded and sheathed medieval weapons and will be swinging them in the parking lot.

RichardCranium
05-25-2007, 09:53 AM
Just an FYI I'm bringing unloaded and sheathed medieval weapons and will be swinging them in the parking lot.

Maybe you and Fisdan can have a 'sword fight'.

Skeeter
05-25-2007, 09:59 AM
I will be there in FULL PLATE ARMOR!

Sean of the Thread
05-25-2007, 10:02 AM

We'll have to wear name tags so they don't get us confused then.

TheEschaton
05-25-2007, 10:37 AM
I can't make it. :(

Maybe if you guys come commit a murder in Manhattan this summer, I can prosecute you. Or, yanno, come for some drinks, or something...that's about the best I can do.

-TheE-

Skeeter
05-25-2007, 10:58 AM
I wont be prosecuted because I have BOOTS OF ESCAPING!!

Sean of the Thread
05-25-2007, 11:41 AM
Ok but, if there are any girls there, I want to be able to DO THEM!

Skeeter
05-25-2007, 11:46 AM
you do the other girls, I claim Coley

Asha
05-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Ok but, if there are any girls there, I want to be able to DO THEM!

rofl I'd forgot about that.

Tolwynn
05-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Isn't that what these cons are pretty much for?

Ilvane
05-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Jeesh, not for everyone..LOL

Angela

Sean of the Thread
05-25-2007, 12:29 PM
I claim Angela since her bf isn't attending.

TheEschaton
05-25-2007, 12:35 PM
Hmm, never been to Simucon, and if it's just a weekend of random hooking up, I might skip out in future years. :P

Though I am gonna need a s.o. who understands my predilection for playing text based MMPORG.

-TheE-

Danical
05-25-2007, 01:11 PM
Can't make it.

Blowing all my vacation time on a week long stay with a few friends in Austin for Austin City Limits. I'm excited. I love Austin but hate Texas.

If any folks from Austin are around, drop me a line and we'll have a drink. They'll be lots and lots of drinks during that week.

Ilvane
05-25-2007, 01:27 PM
It was a good time the last few times I went. I only got to see a few old friends at Vegas, this will be different this time around.

I hope I can get the funds together too.

Angela

Warriorbird
05-25-2007, 01:34 PM
Man. Some people not going is severely limiting my desire to.

Izalude
05-25-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm off that same week, but I'll be in Latvia, Russia, and the Ukraine. My co-workers are busting my balls saying that I'm gonna come back married...

I'd be too afraid to be tempted to 'accidentily' spill a glass of red wine on a few certain people there, GM's and Players included.

Kainen
05-25-2007, 02:39 PM

Reminiscent of Warclaidhm's DIY paper plate armor? *ducks*

Celephais
05-25-2007, 02:55 PM
Reminiscent of Warclaidhm's DIY paper plate armor? *ducks*

wait wait wait... WHAT!?! Wow... Please someone tell me there is a picture floating around.

(best I could find in the 30 seconds I spent looking)
http://tinyurl.com/ysfj7s

Skeeter
05-25-2007, 03:22 PM
This is the kit I'll be wearing ph3r m3

http://www.brianbero.com/DRAC100.jpg

and I really need to see that warclaidhm picture

Celephais
05-25-2007, 03:46 PM
This is the kit I'll be wearing ph3r m3

Dracula FTMFW SKEET SKEET!!!

The Ponzzz
05-25-2007, 03:46 PM
SKEET SKEET

THE SWEAT THE SWEAT

MY BALLS MY BALLS

Back
05-25-2007, 06:54 PM

This immediately brought to mind...

“These men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of.”

Sean of the Thread
05-25-2007, 07:59 PM
Lol think I'm going to pop that dvd in tonight for lack of anything else on tv.

Amaron
05-25-2007, 09:31 PM
I will be there. I so cannot wait.

I have my plane ticket, room and registration paid!

J

Trouble
05-25-2007, 10:14 PM
I'll be there too, only have missed one since I started attending in 97. Much beer will be detoxified by my poor liver.

Asha
05-25-2007, 10:37 PM
I'd go if it wasn't for the people in costumes and the inevitable Solhaven Hero's, who I know without meeting either, I'd eventually glass.

Dropped_In
05-25-2007, 10:52 PM
Me (not-Evyrsio) and Kiki (not-Uniana) will probably be going. Conan if you skip out she will probably stake you through the heart.

GSLadyGothique
05-26-2007, 10:05 AM
We'll be there :)

My first Simucon. Had a blast in Vegas with everyone. Angela you BETTER go!

<3

SpunGirl
05-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Oooh yay, Non-Evyrisio and Not-Uniana! SRSLY, I was glad you guys made it to Vegascon. You too, Jen. I don't think I'll be putting on a costume, though.

-K

Jenisi
05-26-2007, 04:03 PM
I'm 50/50 on going, depends on my money situation in the next few weeks and how that works out. Was supposed to start my job this weekend but the managment had bad communication and training doesn't start for 2 weeks (which really sucks). Some people going I'd like to meet, some people going I'd enjoy going just to give em a swift kick in the nuts. Hehe. So I'm guessing there is a costume party, or are you guys going to just walk around in that armor crap the whole time?

TheEschaton
05-26-2007, 04:31 PM
It's a bunch of MMPORG dorks. They dress up because they want to dress up, not because there's a flipping costume party. :P

-TheE-

The Ponzzz
05-26-2007, 05:04 PM
I don't get the costume party...

But I have a fucking hilarious idea to wear over my head if I can figure out how to make it....

Jenisi
05-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Found a cute costume that might do Jewlin justice. http://www.costumecraze.com/PNCS08.html

Amaron
05-26-2007, 07:34 PM
I am bringing my gown, but only to wear to Boom and Jass's wedding.

I won't be wearing it other than that.

J

Skeeter
05-26-2007, 07:59 PM
I'm 50/50 on going, depends on my money situation in the next few weeks and how that works out. Was supposed to start my job this weekend but the managment had bad communication and training doesn't start for 2 weeks (which really sucks).

must be one hell of an offer for you to give up that 50k/yr you were making at the rainforest cafe. grats.

Sean of the Thread
05-26-2007, 08:04 PM
must be one hell of an offer for you to give up that 50k/yr you were making at the rainforest cafe. grats.

HAHAHHAHAHA
:rofl:
HAHAHHAHA

She changes jobs almost more often than Drew

Jenisi
05-26-2007, 08:15 PM
Holy fuck I took the semester off work to concentrate on school!!! Like omgz how lame! I loved my job at RFC and would continue working there if there was one closer than Chicago. Now if you must, go watch some soap operas to get your daily fix of gossip, since apparently your own life isn't satisfying enough. Stop following every thread I make and post some asshole comment about me, it's not classy.

Sean of the Thread
05-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Seriously you overestimate how much we give a shit.

Artha
05-26-2007, 08:23 PM
You give enough of a shit to post some jerk offish comment after every post she makes. Meaning you give enough of a shit to read every post she makes. For bonus points, you give enough of a shit to remember the things she's posted in the past and reference them in your current jerk off posts.

Jenisi
05-26-2007, 08:23 PM
I know you have at least 23 posts mentioning my name.

Sean of the Thread
05-26-2007, 08:25 PM
You give enough of a shit to post some jerk offish comment after every post she makes. Meaning you give enough of a shit to read every post she makes. For bonus points, you give enough of a shit to remember the things she's posted in the past and reference them in your current jerk off posts.

My bad for retaining what I read .. however fucking stupid it is.

Being it's a FORUM for DISCUSSION I make a habit to read every post... no matter how bad I really want to put backlash on ignore.

Sean of the Thread
05-26-2007, 08:26 PM
I know you have at least 23 posts mentioning my name.

21 of them may very well be making fun of your crooked face.

Jenisi
05-26-2007, 08:27 PM
I look better than your potbellied ass

Sean of the Thread
05-26-2007, 08:32 PM
I look better than your potbellied ass

Seriously when is the last time you looked at your face from an angle that you didn't post on myspace?

It's horrid. You haven't even had children and you look like second hand milf. Why the fuck would you start the looks debate when fragile rock wouldn't even give you a casting call?

Jenisi
05-26-2007, 08:43 PM
I'm suprised you even have standards, considering you got off by a piss soaked woman in a wheelchair.

Sean of the Thread
05-26-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm suprised you even have standards, considering you got off by a piss soaked woman in a wheelchair.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... she was at least five times better looking than you. Must be one of those 23 posts you listed.

I doubt I'd get off with you no matter what the circumstance.. you'd keep reminding me of sloth from goonies.. and no matter how sick a fuck someone is I doubt anyone could get off to that thought.

Artha
05-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Jenisi's pretty hot.

My bad for retaining what I read .. however fucking stupid it is.

Being it's a FORUM for DISCUSSION I make a habit to read every post... no matter how bad I really want to put backlash on ignore.
I usually don't remember stuff I don't care about or at least find moderately interesting/important. My point is that you obviously care some, so saying you don't is just a cop out.

Jenisi
05-26-2007, 08:47 PM
I think I'll go in July just to spite your sorry ass, how about a beauty competition. The women rate you 1-10 and the men rate me 1-10. We'll see who wins :p Sound fair prince charming?

Sean of the Thread
05-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Jenisi's pretty hot.

rofl you must be drunk. Or a desperate online rp nerd looking for any kudos with any ass you can get because she is quite simply BURNT.

Sean of the Thread
05-26-2007, 08:50 PM
I think I'll go in July just to spite your sorry ass, how about a beauty competition. The women rate you 1-10 and the men rate me 1-10. We'll see who wins :p Sound fair prince charming?

My face doesn't look like it fell into the fryer at burger king so I think I win by default.

Jenisi
05-26-2007, 09:08 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/pinkberries17/dainty.jpg

BK got me good I guess

Tatetrick
05-26-2007, 09:17 PM
I think we'd all love to see a picture of you with your lady for comparison Sean. Your personality is obvious garbage, and I'm betting you've got a face to match. Curiousity stirs the question; what kind of woman can (garbage)^2 attract. For your sake, I hope the two negatives cancel each other.

I'm generally pretty good about letting things roll off my shoulders, but you seem to go out of your way to be insulting. In my opinion, its truly one of the ugliest traits a person could have, and I'm a little saddened at myself for being vengeful and showing the little bit of ugly within me, and giving you the pleasure of a response. I'm sure my words will just work you up into a climatic excitement as you try to process a retort that might sting me back, and claim no word conveyed landed any impact upon you, but that retort, and the ongoing hounding of Jenisi show us differently.

In closing, I'm guessing your a masochist. Try hot wax. Excellent forum substitute.

Sean of the Thread
05-26-2007, 09:19 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/pinkberries17/dainty.jpg

BK got me good I guess

Delusional much? You're one ugly bitch. So is the antman you took the picture with to be honest.

Sean of the Thread
05-26-2007, 09:22 PM
I think we'd all love to see a picture of you with your lady for comparison Sean. Your personality is obvious garbage, and I'm betting you've got a face to match. Curiousity stirs the question; what kind of woman can (garbage)^2 attract. For your sake, I hope the two negatives cancel each other.

I'm generally pretty good about letting things roll off my shoulders, but you seem to go out of your way to be insulting. In my opinion, its truly one of the ugliest traits a person could have, and I'm a little saddened at myself for being vengeful and showing the little bit of ugly within me, and giving you the pleasure of a response. I'm sure my words will just work you up into a climatic excitement as you try to process a retort that might sting me back, and claim no word conveyed landed any impact upon you, but that retort, and the ongoing hounding of Jenisi show us differently.

In closing, I'm guessing your a masochist. Try hot wax. Excellent forum substitute.

Rofl @ me being a masochist. Give me a fucking break. I truly only have insults for a few people on this board. Can count them on one hand.. she just happens to be one of them.

This being your first post I'm sure you're afraid to let us all know who your true identity is. Go figure.

Tatetrick
05-26-2007, 09:26 PM
I thought it was pretty straight forward.

Forums Tatetrick = GS Tatetrick = RL Tate

Sorry for the confusion.

The Ponzzz
05-26-2007, 09:31 PM
Damn, it's not even Con time...

Sean of the Thread
05-26-2007, 09:32 PM
I thought it was pretty straight forward.

Forums Tatetrick = GS Tatetrick = RL Tate

Sorry for the confusion.

One post here is one post here. Never heard of you in GS.. it's not my fault your reputation did not precede you pal.

Tatetrick
05-26-2007, 09:37 PM
I never claimed it did.

Once again, sorry for the confusion.

Sean of the Thread
05-26-2007, 09:42 PM
No apology needed. Sorry to have not confused you for someone important.

Satira
05-26-2007, 09:50 PM
Oh my. Perhaps there will be a rumble come July.

If so, I'm rolling up my tshirt sleeves and sticking a pack of cigarettes under one.

Back
05-26-2007, 10:10 PM
Jenisi is the hawtness. Sean2 is the notness.

RichardCranium
05-26-2007, 10:11 PM
Jenisi is the hawtness. Sean2 is the notness.

I dub thee gayest post evar.

Alfster
05-26-2007, 10:16 PM
Sean2, you are not actually going are you?

*edit - and I have to agree with Sean2 on this one, she's got some very whorish tatoos (which is why backlash finds her hott, he thinks he has a chance)

Jenisi
05-26-2007, 10:51 PM
There is no chance to be had by any of you, I'm happy with who I'm with. Secondly, finding somone attractive doesn't mean they're thinking they have a "chance" (I'm sure there are celebrities you think are cute, but you'd never have a chance with). Thirdly, me enjoying skin art doesn't make me a whore, it makes you a steryotypical jerk who is about as chauvinistic as his avatar.

Alfster
05-26-2007, 11:13 PM
having a tramp stamp makes you a tramp

true story, read it on wiki

Sean
05-26-2007, 11:24 PM
If only Edgeleaf were still here to challenge one of you two a con fight.

Warriorbird
05-26-2007, 11:41 PM
Me (not-Evyrsio) and Kiki (not-Uniana) will probably be going. Conan if you skip out she will probably stake you through the heart.
-Conor

Pff. Make some hot untaken girls go and maybe. All that aside...work may prevent me from going. I still haven't checked my schedule.

Dropped_In
05-26-2007, 11:59 PM
Ok. Now but to find a burlap sack of suitable size.

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 12:01 AM
Lolz. Let me set the record stragith by stating that her "skin art" had no bearing me determining that she is an ugly whore.

Back
05-27-2007, 12:29 AM

Dost thee dub much gayness on thine own?

Dude, I’ve survived the likes of much worse than you. Good effort though. Your medal of commendation is being Fed-Ex'ed from Lameville.

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 12:35 AM

Dude, I’ve survived the likes of much worse than you. Good effort though. Your medal of commendation is being Fed-Ex'ed from Lameville.

BL you can do better than that! Step it up a notch brother.

Back
05-27-2007, 12:56 AM
BL you can do better than that! Step it up a notch brother.

You have inspired me to be much less abrasive.

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 12:57 AM
You have inspired me to be much less abrasive.

:(

Back
05-27-2007, 01:10 AM

Aww, don’t cry, sad clown.

Drew
05-27-2007, 02:02 AM
Hey Sean2, let's see what you're hitting and then we'll have a little PC poll: Who would you rather? Jenisi or Sean2's leavings.

Back
05-27-2007, 02:10 AM
Hey Sean2, let's see what you're hitting and then we'll have a little PC poll: Who would you rather? Jenisi or Sean2's leavings.

Piss-pants-wheelchair girls? I’m leaning smart, talented, independent and good looking.

RichardCranium
05-27-2007, 08:48 AM

I stand corrected.

Alfster
05-27-2007, 09:12 AM

Piss-pants-wheelchair girls? I’m leaning smart, talented, independent and good looking.

Rofl @ Jenisi and smart

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 09:19 AM

Dumb, talented at losing jobs, independent because nobody wants her and good looking for an apple tossed out the window at 70 mph.

Not that I want to argue about how much of a dumb trotch she is.

Back
05-27-2007, 09:40 AM
Dumb, talented at losing jobs, independent because nobody wants her and good looking for an apple tossed out the window at 70 mph.

Not that I want to argue about how much of a dumb trotch she is.

Oh yeah, a lecture from a person with very high standards. I’ll take it to heart.

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 09:57 AM
Oh yeah, a lecture from a person with very high standards. I’ll take it to heart.

<---More successful than you and her combined ..

My wheelchair blow job a few years back is more action than you've had in that time. (not counting your lil boy escapades from the internet)

I'm not real sure where you're going with this argument.. but it might be time to retract or abandon it.

Back
05-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Yeah, its all stupid. Back on topic.

I won’t be there.

Warriorbird
05-27-2007, 10:24 AM
Ok. Now but to find a burlap sack of suitable size.

I don't get a Kazakhi wedding sack?

;(

P.S.

As far as gay goes...I think Backlash and Sean2's flirtation is gayer than that one post. Crossing swords in a thread for a Con neither of you are attending?

Ilvane
05-27-2007, 10:58 AM
Yes, please..back on topic.

Angela

Skirmisher
05-27-2007, 11:08 AM
Okie dokie people you had your little sparring contest.

Lets try to get back on topic somewhat or at least off the unneeded personal attacks.

Thank you for your patronage.

Skirmisher
05-27-2007, 11:09 AM
Doh, a step too slow.

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 11:59 AM
I don't get a Kazakhi wedding sack?

;(

P.S.

As far as gay goes...I think Backlash and Sean2's flirtation is gayer than that one post. Crossing swords in a thread for a Con neither of you are attending?

I'm attending.

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 12:00 PM
Yes, please..back on topic.

Angela

Thanks for contributing. Good thing skirm was here as nobody respects anything you say.

Asha
05-27-2007, 12:10 PM
rofl

Ilvane
05-27-2007, 01:46 PM
I had a few choice things to say to you, but I figured it was a waste of time.

Have a nice day.

Angela

Bobmuhthol
05-27-2007, 01:52 PM
The quantitative amount of good moderating in this thread has yet to become not 0, for the record.

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 02:41 PM
I had a few choice things to say to you, but I figured it was a waste of time.

Waste of time just about sums up your moderation.

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 02:42 PM
The quantitative amount of good moderating in this thread has yet to become not 0, for the record.

Bingo.

Jenisi
05-27-2007, 02:46 PM
Bingo.

I totally agree!!!

Ilvane
05-27-2007, 03:03 PM
I can go through and delete all of the not on topic posts, if you'd really like, but then if we do that, we'd hear all about how the mods are nazis.

So, what will it be? :P

Angela

Asha
05-27-2007, 03:27 PM
You shouldn't give a fuck what anyone thinks and do what you're supposed to.

Alfster
05-27-2007, 03:31 PM
It never should have gotten to this point IMO

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 03:49 PM
I can go through and delete all of the not on topic posts, if you'd really like, but then if we do that, we'd hear all about how the mods are nazis.

So, what will it be? :P

Angela

Lol.

Satira
05-27-2007, 04:44 PM
I feel obligated to dress up for the wedding since I know both of the people getting married. But I'm not very dress-upy at this stuff. Maybe I can put on a really bad British peasant accent and they won't notice I'm in jeans.

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 05:02 PM
Fishnets and heels work just fine Coley.

Ilvane
05-27-2007, 05:31 PM
All posts that insult others on the PC as well as those that are off topic in this particular topic will be removed, and warnings issued.

Now can we please stick to Simucon 2007, and stop the personal insults?

Thank you.

Alfster
05-27-2007, 07:14 PM
I feel obligated to dress up for the wedding since I know both of the people getting married. But I'm not very dress-upy at this stuff. Maybe I can put on a really bad British peasant accent and they won't notice I'm in jeans.

Wait wait wait wait.

Don't tell me someone actually picked to get married at Simucon. Like, for real married?

HAhahahahahahahahhahahahahah X 10090

Tolwynn
05-27-2007, 07:21 PM
This isn't the first time it's been done either.

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 07:26 PM
Dear Sean2,

You have received a warning at The Gemstone IV Players' Corner.

Reason:
-------
Insulted Other Member(s)

Please refrain from insulting other members of the PC, and please stay on topic in this thread, which is for Simucon 2007, and discussing who will be going.

Thank you.

Ilvane
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
The Gemstone IV Players' Corner

Fuck you whore.

~Sean.

I'm sure it's common sense that all the other off topic posters received a warning due to your outstanding moderation since your are so exemplary at said moderation.

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 07:26 PM
Without going back and counting I'm fairly sure I have more on topic posts in this thread than not since I'm attending.

Alfster
05-27-2007, 07:34 PM
I lol'd

then I remembered :pig:

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Well I hope I didn't insult anyone to the point of hurting their feelings.. if so I'm sorry and don't worry angela is here to protect you.

What a joke. (angela is) There are over a hundred insults a day.. one gets directed at her fat ass and she has a soap box incident. Shame.

Alfster
05-27-2007, 07:39 PM
ahhh yes!

someone picked up on the singing :pig:

Stanley Burrell
05-27-2007, 07:43 PM
I want to go as a burning peasant, but a Trogdor victim seems a little too OOC because dragons don't exist.

I have no fucking idea where I was even going with this thread or why I bothered to reply in it, God damn it.

I'll go to the Manhattan one TheE was talkin' bout. That'd be the shiz.

Bobmuhthol
05-27-2007, 07:49 PM
I see a lot of fat fucks in gyms.

Skirmisher
05-27-2007, 07:52 PM
All righty then. Congrats.

You got under the skin of a mod, now be sure to dash off and write it in your blogs.

After doing so, try to stay on topic here though.

Off topic posts in this thread after this point are subject to treatment as suspected terrorists.

Sean of the Thread
05-27-2007, 08:02 PM
All righty then. Congrats.

You got under the skin of a mod, now be sure to dash off and write it in your blogs.

After doing so, try to stay on topic here though.

Off topic posts in this thread after this point are subject to treatment as suspected terrorists.

<3

TheEschaton
05-27-2007, 08:44 PM
There is no "Manhattan one", I'm just saying, I'm living on Lower East this summer, might as well take advantage and party it up sometime.

-TheE-

Sean of the Thread
05-28-2007, 01:37 AM
There is no "Manhattan one", I'm just saying, I'm living on Lower East this summer, might as well take advantage and party it up sometime.

-TheE-

Reported for being off topic!

Seriously though what are doing on the lower east? Now day's you'll get samurai chopped down there!

TheEschaton
05-28-2007, 10:06 AM
You forget I'm (South) Asian. I will samurai chop them! Or they'll let me samurai chop someone else.

-TheE-

Zanagodly
07-04-2007, 12:07 PM
I am going as well for a couple nights anyway.