PDA

View Full Version : 30 train female elf empath

Zarli
05-20-2007, 04:29 PM
I'm considering selling a 30 level elven empath, has a fixskills obvioiusly so training isn't really important, though I had retrained her for boneshatter from being mostly a pure healer and she's pretty decent. She'll come with at least 4x staff and leathers and clothes, right now she has a cute altered outfit on I'd probably be willing to part with.

I'm thinking around $60.00 depending on what I decide to send her with. (make an offer if you're interested but dont like the price)

PM me or reply on the thread with any interest or questions.

thanks.

Zarli
05-20-2007, 06:28 PM
Race: Elf Profession: Empath (shown as: Nurse)
Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 74 (12) ... 74 (12)
Constitution (CON): 67 (8) ... 67 (8)
Dexterity (DEX): 70 (15) ... 70 (15)
Agility (AGI): 70 (25) ... 70 (25)
Discipline (DIS): 70 (-5) ... 70 (-5)
Aura (AUR): 90 (25) ... 90 (25)
Logic (LOG): 82 (16) ... 82 (16)
Intuition (INT): 55 (2) ... 55 (2)
Wisdom (WIS): 94 (22) ... 94 (22)
Influence (INF): 92 (31) ... 92 (31)

COL Master

altered clothing:
>tap bod
You tap a silver mid-length bodice that you are wearing.
>look bod
Made of a thin, silky material, this fine, strapless bodice is meant to closely hug the wearer's natural curves. Upon closer inspection, you can see that the material has been carefully imprinted with silver crescent moons that appear to shimmer slightly as the light hits them.
>inspect bod
You carefully inspect your mid-length bodice.

You estimate that a silver mid-length bodice can store a very small amount with enough space for one item.

You determine that you could wear the bodice anywhere on your body.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

>tap sarong
You tap a wispy silver sarong secured with a crescent moon clasp at the hip that you are wearing.

>tap robe
You tap a folded crimson velvet robe clasped with a stylized flame that you are wearing.
>inspect robe
You carefully inspect your crimson velvet robe.

You estimate that a folded crimson velvet robe clasped with a stylized flame can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the robe, hanging it from your shoulders.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

>tap waist
You tap a thin silver waist-chain adorned with tiny moon and star charms that you are wearing.