PDA

View Full Version : 5x stat and skill bonus Staff

Katt
05-18-2007, 03:53 PM
tap rune
You tap the tip of your white runestaff on the ground.

look rune
You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.
There appears to be something written on it.

read rune
In the Common language, it reads:
Cholen's Grace.

WORTH:

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the white runestaff in your hand, and you learn something about it...

The first thing that strikes you about the runestaff is the weight, which is about 4 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 3,750,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the white runestaff.

PURPOSE:

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the white runestaff in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the white runestaff. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the runestaff is as some type of weapon. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

MAGIC:

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the white runestaff in your hand...

It has a bonus of +25 from a normal runestaff, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively.
The runestaff resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus to Intuition.
It provides a bonus to Influence.
It provides a bonus to Trading Ranks.
You think that you could probably find out something more about the runestaff's enhancive properties if you tried.

ABILITY:

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the white runestaff in your hand...

The white runestaff resonates with your voice, indicating that it has been enchanted by Arkalm.
The runestaff resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 5 to Intuition.
It provides a bonus of 5 to Influence.
It provides a bonus of 5 to Trading Ranks.
This enhancive item can only be used by a Master of the Society of Voln.
The runestaff looks to have almost innumerable charges remaining.

Intuition (INT): 99 (29) ... 104 (32)
Wisdom (WIS): 100 (25) ... 100 (25)
Influence (INF): 72 (11) ... 77 (13)

Character has NO trading till she picks the staff up and then.....

Trading............................| 25 5

Further enchantable, box found in the barrier. Has already been enchanted to 5x.

Please PM me or IM me with any offers on this Item. Thank you!

Tolwynn
05-18-2007, 03:57 PM
How recently was that 5x enchant done? As I understood it, enhancives were pretty much unenchantable at this point save for using premium points.

Katt
05-18-2007, 03:58 PM

The white runestaff resonates with your voice, indicating that it has been enchanted by Arkalm.

Singing to it you can tell Arkalm enchanted it.... Ummm, he says it was about a year ago.

Edit: Honestly I came back after a long break so I'm not up to date on such things it was actually a gift to me from Ark but I think my puff is going to go COL.

Drew
05-18-2007, 04:13 PM
He probably enchanted it before the rules were changed.

Necromancer
05-18-2007, 06:10 PM
That's one hot runestaff, I don't mind saying

Danical
05-18-2007, 06:19 PM
That's really cool.

I wish more items were released like this through the treasure system and not auctions.

Katt
05-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Yeah I kind of wish the cleric was Voln too because the INT bonus would increase clerical CS. =(

Kadesha
05-18-2007, 08:29 PM
<< Yeah I kind of wish the cleric was Voln too because the INT bonus would increase clerical CS. =( >>

Actually, cleric CS is wisdom based.

I never could figger out what use INT was to clerics, I liked it alot more when our prime stats were wisdom and logic.

INT helps with aimed weapons and disarming traps I believe, not sure what else it's good for, but nothing clerical.

Kadesha

If I wasn't leaving, I'd probably wanna buy that though just because it's spiffy.

Katt
05-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Ah, then I stand corrected thank you. =)

So far people have thrown 15 million at me for the staff.

Katt
05-20-2007, 11:58 AM
Bump- Plan on selling probably within the next day or two.

Katt
05-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Bump-Soon as the guy pops around I am going to make the 15m bid official and sell it today.