PDA

View Full Version : Craziest Assist EVAR!

DarknessWithin
05-15-2007, 11:09 PM
Ok...we all know Foxs is um...well...Special. I thought this deserved to see the light of day in reference to the discussion in the other thread so you can see an assist I got dragged into. I was hitting my head for most of it. Group close is your friend.

[Kobold Village, Shaman's Hut]

Thick scented smoke chokes the air, fed from a banked fire of aromatic green branches in the center of the hut. The walls of the hut are lined with piles of moth-eaten blankets and personal effects, suggesting that quite a few kobolds live here. The remainder of the hut is crowded with jars of unguents, crooked staves, feathered bags, and every other form of talisman or source of evocative magic imaginable. You also see a tree stump with a moldy scroll on it.
Also here: GameHost Innai, Foxs
Obvious exits: out

Foxs sits down.

Foxs glances at Innai.

Innai smiles at Foxs.

Foxs nods to Innai in greeting.

Speaking softly in Elven, Foxs says, "I do not feel comfortable talking knowing Khaladon is listening."

Innai says, "Well, you should feel free to assist at another time, however... there is always the possibility that Khaladon or another GM is listening in."

Foxs softly asks, "Whay type of advice is... after speaking what happened is this?"

Foxs recites softly:

"SEND[Khaladon] Nah, its no problem, he doesn't need to, you do. If you need another clarification on our policies, I'd be happy to assist you with that."

Foxs softly asks, "He doesn't need to challenge me properly as I'm being forced too?"

Innai asks, "Well, I don't know the details of what happened, so why don't you fill me in?"

Innai sits down.

Foxs softly says, "Simple."

Foxs softly says, "I noticed a cabin next to my own."

Foxs softly says, "One that just appeared."

Foxs softly says, "I've been where I am for years for the fact none can find me."

Foxs softly says, "You know.. to keep from trouble."

Foxs softly says, "When I see the cabin I noticed the door open."

Foxs softly says, "I went inside to find to people."

Foxs softly says, "I accused myself to the coming into the home however Nakiro had left the home. It belongs to jaesica it seems."

Foxs softly says, "When I spoke.. to the cabin.. I do not like this..."

Foxs softly says, "He believed I insult his cabin."

You blink.

Innai says, "I'm sorry, hold on a moment."

Innai asks, "I'm not sure what you mean when you say you accused yourself to the home?"

Speaking softly to Innai, Foxs says, "Walking into the house."

Innai says, "Okay."

Speaking softly to Innai, Foxs says, "I explained who I was and suggested she keep her doors locked."

Innai asks, "And you said "I don't like this" ?"

Innai says, "I see."

Innai nods to Foxs.

Speaking softly to Innai, Foxs says, "With the problems i have with people I didn't want a passerby thinking she with me.. causing her problems."

Speaking softly to Innai, Foxs says, "I explained this while in her home. He was outside."

Speaking softly to Innai, Foxs says, "While outside speaking to Marclar I explain I didn't like cabin. I knew what trouble were to come of it."

Foxs softly says, "Went I spoke I didn't like it.. i didn't like it because now people would know where I lived. He killed me right on spot."

Foxs coughs.

Foxs softly says, "When.."

Foxs softly says, "Not went."

Foxs softly says, "For insult his home as he worded. Then excuse me of not even asking forgive for busting into the home."

Foxs softly says, "I spoke such was not true that I had."

Foxs softly says, "Seemed he cared little as Khaladon cares little."

Foxs softly says, "I didn't send a report."

Innai says, "Well, is it your perception that this was PvP? Perhaps the other player viewed this as a CvC situation."

Foxs softly says, "Sent a request to bring it to your attention should he choose to just continue to blast me always because he can."

Foxs softly says, "Thing is he killed me and it wasn't his home."

Innai says, "Well, that's not necessarily true. Our polices don't support one character constantly killing another for no reason. If you don't enjoy any kind of interaction with Nakiro, you are free to WARN him. This is a method of communcation which enables you to tell him that you do not enjoy the interaction, or desire for it to continue."

You tiredly say, "Or just tell the constable."

You shrug.

Speaking softly to Innai, Foxs says, "Yet I know.. thing is .. people tend to kill me first before warnings can go out."

Speaking softly to you, Foxs says, "I can't report to the constable."

Foxs softly says, "Exciled from this town."

Foxs turns to face you.

Foxs points at you.

Foxs softly says, "Outlaws don't have the right."

Innai asks, "Also, it would seem that a report of some kind was issued. When exactly did you report?"

Foxs softly says, "Right when it happened. I thought I reported assisted. Then was instruct what I was to do thus did it."

Innai says, "I see."

Foxs softly says, "I know you all aren't going to help because of my track record."

Foxs softly says, "Khaladon is koar bent on seeing me thrown from the realm."

Innai says, "You should also know, Foxs, that anyone can stroll around, LOOK at houses, and see who lives there. Homes are not anonymous by any means."

Innai smiles at Foxs.

Speaking softly to Innai, Foxs says, "I do now.. it was why I asked forgiveness for just walking into the home invited. One of the first things I spoke to her."

Foxs softly says, "Like I said. I don't expect anything to be done as nothing is ever done when something unjust happens with me. In fact most seem to find it entertaining. So, Khaladon says I am to challenge .. so I do. He says if I die.. so what .. report it.."

Innai says, "No, what I mean is that you stated earlier that you didn't want people knowing where you lived. As long as you purchased the home as "Foxs," this is simply not possible."

Foxs softly says, "So I do as he wishes and now seems annoyed that I do such."

Speaking softly to Innai, Foxs says, "It was the locate I spoke about."

Innai asks, "Someone located you?"

Foxs softly says, "Nakiro knows many wishing to see my untimely demise meaning not ever here will I find peace."

Speaking softly to Innai, Foxs says, "You have no idea the length people go with me."

Innai says, "Okay, Foxs."

Innai says, "Here's my advice."

Innai says, "Given everything you've told me, I'm going to recommend that you do your best to avoid conflict whenever possible."

Innai says, "If you are truly being harassed by someone, staff cannot step in and help if you are contributing to the conflict."

Speaking softly to Innai, Foxs says, "It was why I remained silent when he attempt to provoke me further while dead."

Innai nods to Foxs.

Innai says, "Okay. A note will be made of all of this, as you requested."

Speaking softly to Innai, Foxs says, "I'm well aware of the rules as many times as I've broken and bent them. I'm doing as told."

Foxs softly says, "In other words .. flee as I have.. if killed (as it will happen, again) report again.. yeah I know."

Foxs softly says, "I do want it noted I would like to warn Khaladon from speaking with me."

Foxs softly says, "I know it's not possible.."

Foxs softly says, "But I still would like it noted."

Innai says, "I will be sure to note that."

Foxs softly says, "I don't need his smart comments when seeking help."

Innai says, "I really hope things don't escalate further. You might enjoy your time here much more if you can make a concerted effort to avoid conflict."

Innai smiles at Foxs.

Foxs softly says, "He's already trying to label me as a High M. Cust."

Innai asks, "Is there anything else I can answer for you this evening?"

Speaking softly to Innai, Foxs asks, "Yes.. give me the book of the Undead?"

Innai chuckles at Foxs.

Foxs softly says, "How about an item that hides my name from peoples eyes."

You raise your hand.

Foxs softly says, "Then I would have no problems."

You tiredly ask, "Cookie?"

Innai smiles at you.

Innai taps a tawny muslin book satchel with a tiny eahnor clasp.

Innai says, "No cookies in here."

You snap your fingers.

Innai says, "Sorry."

You smile.

Innai says, "You guys have a nice evening."

Innai waves.

Foxs softly says, "We'll see."

Fallen
05-15-2007, 11:30 PM
...huh. Well, like I said, i've seen none of this when dealing with her. But, there you are.

DarknessWithin
05-15-2007, 11:34 PM
...huh. Well, like I said, i've seen none of this when dealing with her. But, there you are.

Weird aint it? Like I said, she has moments of clearity but then most of the time is like that.

Kainen
05-15-2007, 11:47 PM
She's fucking retarded.. just goes to prove it. Warn Khaladon from speaking to her AHAHAHAHA.

Nieninque
05-15-2007, 11:54 PM
I read her talking in a russian accent...made so much more sense then.

But the long and short of it was,

HAHAHAHA QQ CRYMORENOOB

She caused shit with people for years and now she is tired of it and wants everyone to leave her alone.

Suck it up.

Back
05-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Medication?

I understand stubborn. But if you burn your bridges and are tired of the backlash wouldn’t it make sense to maybe start over instead of crying about it?

I don’t know this person so take my comments with grains of salt. Just don’t go over your daily allowance.

Nieninque
05-15-2007, 11:59 PM
But if you burn your bridges and are tired of the backlash...

waiting for it...

Fallen
05-16-2007, 12:00 AM
Maybe she gets tired after a while and stops trying to be as coherent. I know my Spelling/Sentence structure goes down the toilet after hour 8 or so of play. That is when I hunt table. Looks like she should be doing the same.

SpunGirl
05-16-2007, 12:08 AM
Eight hours of play is a lot. No wonder I'm not capped.

-K

Ignot
05-16-2007, 12:11 AM
Who has time for 8 hours of play?! Even when i do have time, i get bored after an hour.

Asha
05-16-2007, 12:11 AM
When someone is explaining to a GM about a troubling situation it's easy to mash the keys a bit when you're trying to getting it all out. Especially if you're worried or a bit upset.
But when you have a past history of being mental like Foxs then I'd say this log goes to prove it.

Asha
05-16-2007, 12:12 AM
Who has time for 8 hours of play?! Even when i do have time, i get bored after an hour.

My old job let me play 12 hours a night in 03. Capped in no time.

SpunGirl
05-16-2007, 12:49 AM
If I had been able to access the internet at my college job, I'd probaby be a lot closer, at least.

-K

Skeeter
05-16-2007, 12:51 AM
http://img94.exs.cx/img94/2640/English_Motherfucker_Do_You_Speak_It.jpg

Shari
05-16-2007, 01:01 AM
Skeeter FTMFW.

Seriously. I've never seen her type so badly. Yeah I still like killing or having her arrested whenver I have the chance but she was typing in really, REALLY broken english, which I've never noticed before.

But yeah, no sympathy for that dolt. I think she bit off more than she could chew in the past and now doesn't like the repercussions. Poor baby.

Khariz
05-16-2007, 01:40 AM
Skeeter FTMFW.

Seriously. I've never seen her type so badly. Yeah I still like killing or having her arrested whenver I have the chance but she was typing in really, REALLY broken english, which I've never noticed before.

But yeah, no sympathy for that dolt. I think she bit off more than she could chew in the past and now doesn't like the repercussions. Poor baby.

It doesn't even seem like the same person to me. I've interacted with her a lot and she never spoke poor english before.

StrayRogue
05-16-2007, 05:19 AM
Fucking immigrants.

Asha
05-16-2007, 06:23 AM
Unless she/he's playing from their home country.
But otherwise, looking outside.. fully fucking agree.

Akari
05-28-2007, 08:51 PM
Actually I've noticed this with her as well... Akari has delt with Foxs in a few storylines and the conversations are usually pretty sound... though there have been maybe two instances when she was hard to understand (kinda like in the post) I'm betting it's either liquor or some kinda sleeping pill... either way, she's not always like that.
I'm pretty good at translations though, having delt with Desse alot as well... My favorite Bardess!

Bobmuhthol
05-28-2007, 09:13 PM
WTF?

Why does Foxs need to assist? She openly admits to being a GM.

Back
05-28-2007, 09:18 PM
Skeeter FTMFW.

Nice new avatar, Shari.

Sean of the Thread
05-28-2007, 09:27 PM
HEYZEUS foxs is retarded.

Sean
05-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Why do you keep calling me 'Jesus'? Do I look Puerto Rican to you? He didn't say 'Jesus'. He said, "Hey, Zeus!" My name is Zeus. Yeah, Zeus. As in father of Apollo? Mt. Olympus? Don't fuck with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your ass? Zeus! You got a problem with that?

Sean of the Thread
05-28-2007, 10:23 PM
hehahahahha TOUCHE!

AestheticDeath
05-28-2007, 10:37 PM
I am confused.

Sean of the Thread
05-28-2007, 10:38 PM
I am confused.

Par for course.

Skeeter
05-28-2007, 11:11 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112864/

SpunGirl
05-29-2007, 02:01 AM
Get back on topic, fuckers. <fakemod>

-K

Methais
05-29-2007, 02:14 AM
When reading that log I caught a sudden image of Foxs being the guy from Sling Blade, with a dash of Warclaidhm.