PDA

View Full Version : Three sets very nice armor

Kadesha
05-13-2007, 09:19 PM
This is now all that remains.

Don't like my price? Make me an offer.
Edited to add the following information:
I don't mind splitting payment methods up on this between silvers and dollars, should one wish to buy it and lack sufficient quantity of all of one or the other. My price is set at 12 per mil here, which is why its 50 Mil silvers or 600 dollars

Otherwise I will just bump this once a day and not clutter things up.

some golvern studded eahnor breastplate Full +35 HCP Torso Plate. 11 bs Bard sung weight confirmation
50 MIL or 600 dollars U.S Paypal.
Detail below:

You glance over your alterer's scroll and read,
"I, Ithlanna, request to have my item altered (you don't have it on you): request my breastplate have heavy crit padding added"

The merchant's last response was: I can do this work for 0 silver, drawn from the First Elanith Bank in Wehnimer's Landing. You can READ your scroll for details of how it will appear. Please WRITE ACCEPT if this is okay.

The finished item will be some golvern studded eahnor breastplate.
When you LOOK at it or SHOW it, you will see: The breastplate has been skillfully studded with numerous golvern rivets to help deflect any significant strikes against the wearer. The breastplate has been inset with a trio of razor sharp blood-stained spikes that protrude ominously from each shoulder. The polished eahnor surface is marred with a myriad of nicks and dents, almost as a proof to their reliability in having kept the owner safe from various hunting expeditions.
This alteration is priced at 0 silver, and will be drawn from the First Elanith Bank in Wehnimer's Landing.
This alteration will cost 5500 premium points.

The merchant has completed the work! To get your item, just WRITE ACCEPT, and it will replace this alterer's scroll in your hand.
>write accept
The alterer's scroll shimmers and vanishes from your hand! An instant later, some golvern studded eahnor breastplate appears in its place.

Your careful inspection of some golvern studded eahnor breastplate allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso only.

You determine that you could wear the breastplate around your chest.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of eahnor.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
You assess the breastplate for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the studded eahnor breastplate has a base strength of 68 and a base durability of 604. You also determine the current integrity of the studded eahnor breastplate to be at 100.0%.

Examining the breastplate closely, it looks like it's padded against critical blows.

[my warrior has only 25 trains, very rarely is able to assess amounts of padding on armors or weighting on weapons. Alterer's scroll cost should verify.]

Reply here or PM, or AIM LdyKadesha, or e-mail LdyKadesha@aol.com, or talk to me in game if you can find me there.

Gail/ Kadesha

Kadesha
05-14-2007, 01:16 PM
bump

Kadesha
05-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Bump again. I have a feeling I may be sitting on these awhile.

Ilvane
05-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Nice stuff, not sure I can pull the dough together though. Good luck!

Angela

Gan
05-15-2007, 02:36 PM
No kidding. I wish I had 35m to throw at that 6x HCP brig.

Especially since I dont have enough premium points saved up for a set that high in enchant. :(

Kadesha
05-16-2007, 01:55 AM
[No kidding. I wish I had 35m to throw at that 6x HCP brig. - Ganalon]

I wish you did too:cry:

bumps

Kadesha
05-16-2007, 06:50 PM
Ok people, either you or me need to win the lottery.. hopefully me!

I wanna but a Nikon digital SLR and all the works with it.

bump again

Kades

Kadesha
05-17-2007, 06:03 PM
nother bump

Kadesha
05-17-2007, 10:05 PM
Edited to note Dwarven brig sold.

thats 1/3 a nikon

Kadesha

Sthrockmorton
05-17-2007, 10:10 PM
gimme the breastplate and I'll give you a battery and SD card to go with it :cheers:

Kadesha
05-18-2007, 08:59 PM
babump

Kadesha
05-19-2007, 01:10 PM
bump again

Kadesha
05-20-2007, 11:23 AM
bump again, with a swift kick aimed at Brimzstone also.

Kadesha

Kadesha
05-21-2007, 09:48 AM
Le bumpe

Kadesha
05-22-2007, 10:45 AM
bump again

I know... someday, someone will buy this and I will get my Nikon

Kadesha
05-23-2007, 12:02 AM
7X hcp doubles sold, one set left.

I can almost feel that camera in my hands... but, lenses would be nice too.

Gail

Kadesha
05-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Edited to add the following information:
I don't mind splitting payment methods up on this between silvers and dollars, should one wish to buy it and lack sufficient quantity of all of one or the other. My price is set at 12 per mil here, which is why its 50 Mil silvers or 600 dollars

And... ain my doggy cute? Sadly I don't have her anymore as a bad heart overcame her, but I loved her dearly for 14 years, and she loved me too. She was Paz the pomeranian, and she was p[ositive she was the Queen of All Dogdom.

I have other dogs still and they are wonderful and well photographed also, but Paz was the best for taking pictures.. she was a model.

Anyway... her picture would be even better if I had my Nikon. :smilegrin:

Gail. player of Kadesha and lover of canines.

Sthrockmorton
05-23-2007, 10:44 AM
Paz would make a great mop, or even duster ;)

Kadesha
05-24-2007, 03:41 PM
Paz would make a great mop, or even duster ;)

Hah! being on the floor was beneath her dignity! Her scattered thrones were my bed pillow-- she even let me use a small corner, my lap if I was on the couch, or surveying her domain while laying on top the back of the couch.

daily bump.

Kadesha

Kadesha
05-25-2007, 01:56 PM
bump

Kadesha
05-26-2007, 11:14 AM
bump

Kadesha
05-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Daily Bump.

Kadesha